PDA

View Full Version : Davina- WTH!

Joe.
13-08-2010, 05:10 PM
On bblb she said-

- BB11 is best series ever

+

- HM's ill pick Steve and he deserves it!

serensilver
13-08-2010, 05:11 PM
they will pick steve i reckon but and not being ansty but just because he has a disability doesnt mean he should get to the final free!

Jack_
13-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Clueless bint :joker:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 05:16 PM
they will pick steve i reckon but and not being ansty but just because he has a disability doesnt mean he should get to the final free!

I agree ,but he will not win

Vicky.
13-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Why does steve deserve it?

Because he has no legs?

Sorry to be blunt, but this is not a valid reason to win BB :rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 05:18 PM

Because he has no legs?

Bennett won it because he swore and Shilpa won it because she was called a poppadom

Jackie
13-08-2010, 05:20 PM
This is one of the worst shows.
And no way steve should get the free pass he hasnt done nothing in the house

StGeorge
13-08-2010, 05:25 PM

Because he has no legs?

Maybe if people actually relay what was actually said....Davina has revealed that BB is going to issue a free pass to the Final, and the HMs will get to choose. She then said that as the HMs regard Steve as the Daddy and have alot of respect for him..then she believes they will pick him. There was no suggestion that its cos he doesnt have legs and you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting that. Some people actually like him and respect what he has been through.

Now you may not respect his disability or his status in the house, but the HMs seem to do as Davina has pointed out.

I for one agree with them. But it doesnt mean he will win....that will be down to the voters and Steve hasnt done enough.

Vicky.
13-08-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm not ashamed of myself at all. Neither should I be.

Just because I dont want someone who has done absolutely nothing since the start of the show, to win it based on a disability? Nah.

That doesnt mean I have no respect for him and what he has been through, it means I vote on entertainment, rather than sympathy.

And I did read the OP actually...but offering him a free pass to the final is pretty much the same as offering the win to him on a plate.

StGeorge
13-08-2010, 05:35 PM

And I did read the OP actually...but offering him a free pass to the final is pretty much the same as offering the win to him on a plate.

Rubbish....the public always get the final say and so the fact the freebie may get someone to the final, it doesnt mean they will win.

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I think they will pick Steve :(

Vicky.
13-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Rubbish....the public always get the final say and so the fact the freebie may get someone to the final, it doesnt mean they will win.

The sympathy vote carries people a long way in this show.

Pete won (arguably because he had tourettes, though I did actually think he was a good housemate)
Nadia won because she was a transexual.
Shilpa won because she was bullied.
Rachel won (gotta be because she was 'bullied' even though I dont think she was)

It does work, quite often.

Joe.
13-08-2010, 05:45 PM
The sympathy vote carries people a long way in this show.

Pete won (arguably because he had tourettes, though I did actually think he was a good housemate)
Nadia won because she was a transexual.
Shilpa won because she was bullied.
Rachel won (gotta be because she was 'bullied' even though I dont think she was)

It does work, quite often.

Couldn't agree with you more Vicky. Steve WILL get to the final.