PDA

View Full Version : Foregone conclusion!

fingers
13-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Why does Jo continually call it a "Full Blown" conclusion and Steve apparently doesn't know what "foregone conclusion" means!!:hugesmile:

arista
13-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Yes Jo - Who Says "Dont Get Me Wrong , I Know I am Going"
"But who said it - Play the tape Back"

Jo you are a Nasty Bitch.
Great you are going.

Livia
13-08-2010, 05:39 PM
I think it's because their grasp of spoken English is about on a par with their table manners.

Claymores
13-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Why does Jo continually call it a "Full Blown" conclusion and Steve apparently doesn't know what "foregone conclusion" means!!:hugesmile:

Because neither is exactly MENSA material!

arista
13-08-2010, 05:40 PM

No Steve
Knows
but says we do not know

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 05:41 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155302

i want dave to go out now just to watch john james and dave's arrogance taken down a peg or 5.

since the public is voting to evict next week jo will be out first again anyway. let's get rid of dave i'm sick of him thinking he's the shiznit and john thinking he's right all the time.

*****s the both of em

fingers
13-08-2010, 05:42 PM
I think it's because their grasp of spoken English is about on a par with their table manners.

D'ya ge' wo' ah mean?:hugesmile:

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:47 PM
D'ya ge' wo' ah mean?:hugesmile:

Why do you always bring up Jo saying that have you heard Dave? 'do you ge warra mean?' every other word.

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 05:48 PM
what she is upset about is that she was laid on her bed and the other housemates were talking about the eviction and that it was certainty jo would go.
certain housemates didnt know she was there including john james.
shes just upset at the disrespect.
shes asked dave and others and they denied everything.
then dave ran to john james to tell him because hes a little bitch.
then john james cronfronted jo about it.

fingers
13-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I just can't believe that this has been going on for ages, and everyone is saying "foregone conclusion" and Jo cannot understand that it is NOT "full blown conclusion" nor is she able to pronounce foregone conclusion. lol

fingers
13-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Why do you always bring up Jo saying that have you heard Dave? 'do you ge warra mean?' every other word.

Actually he says "knowwarramean"

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Dave and Steve were in the kitchen going on and on about Jo leaving and then stand there like the liars they are and tries to act all innocent.

He is so full of his own self importance like the majority of them in there.

Arrogant and full of crap thinking they are special and have done something good so therefore know how we are voting.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 05:54 PM
what she is upset about is that she was laid on her bed and the other housemates were talking about the eviction and that it was certainty jo would go.
certain housemates didnt know she was there including john james.
shes just upset at the disrespect.
shes asked dave and others and they denied everything.
then dave ran to john james to tell him because hes a little bitch.
then john james cronfronted jo about it.

dave and john are *****s. that's why i want dave to go tonight so it brings some shock to their system.

jo asked why is it a foregone conclusion because i cried for a few days? john stayed silent

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Actually he says "knowwarramean"

Funny how you never mention he says it though you constantly have a go at Jo. Oh its lets pick on certain people and others can say and do what they like.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 05:58 PM

Table manners have nothing to do with the way someone speaks!

fingers
13-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Funny how you never mention he says it though you constantly have a go at Jo. Oh its lets pick on certain people and others can say and do what they like.

FFS count how MANY times she says that PER HOUR. St. Dave is not quite as bad but still annoying!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 06:00 PM
FFS count how MANY times she says that PER HOUR. St. Dave is not quite as bad but still annoying!
JJ says it aswell almost every time as he's from london but..oh that's ok..only selective bashing right people :laugh:

john still going on about it backpedalling :rolleyes:

arista
13-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes John
"Jo should not have come on Big Brother"

Get Old Jo Out
Bring it On.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 06:05 PM

I don't need to count how many times she says it. it seems the men can say and do what they like without having the p!ss taken out of them.

fingers
13-08-2010, 06:07 PM
I don't need to count how many times she says it. it seems the men can say and do what they like without having the p!ss taken out of them.

Whatever!

Jords
13-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Jo you are a Nasty Bitch.
Great you are going.

Yeah she's Satan.

:rolleyes:

muchadoaboutnothing
13-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't why Jo is so upset about it. She has been banging on about wanting to leave and that is why Corin nominated her. She (Jo) should thank Corin for doing her a favour. But I still hate John James with a passion.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Because neither is exactly MENSA material!

Well as Mario is apparently a member of MENSA - that doesn't say a lot!

Julie10
13-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I don't why Jo is so upset about it. She has been banging on about wanting to leave and that is why Corin nominated her. She (Jo) should thank Corin for doing her a favour. But I still hate John James with a passion.

Wanting to leave and having cocky little upstarts thinking they are so special and know she will be going without a doubt is two different things. Who the hell do they think they are? do they think they are so entertaining and have no chance of going or do they know the way the public works and assume Jo will be going?

Either way it is common decency to keep your arrogant thoughts to yourself especially because they wouldn't like it if someone was mouthing off about them going. Cock sure and arrogant beyond belief!

Julie10
13-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Whatever!

Yeh right. Whatever!