PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Favourites Could All Be Gone Next Friday!!!

mike888
13-08-2010, 06:27 PM
This is where the difference between positive and negative voting really shows up. If it was a vote to save, all the favourites such as Sam, Josie and John James would all be safe, now there's a real possibility that all 3 could be in real danger of being evicted next Friday as they are also the least disliked housemates according to the polls. The only one of the favourites that is almost certainly safe is Corin.

If you support John James, Josie or Sam... START WORRYING!!! :xyxwave:

Colbert-Bump
13-08-2010, 06:31 PM
The eviction show next week will be awesome.

Patrick
13-08-2010, 06:33 PM
You people murder Big Brother.

Jords
13-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Since its a double eviction not all 3 are gonna go.

Josie will definitely not be going anywhere, maybe the other 2 (hopefully JJ1), but people gotta remember favourites have a lot of fans who will be voting out the others.
Also most like Josie/John James as a pair, and Sam/Corin as a pair which means loads of fans will be trying to keep both in.

Jords
13-08-2010, 06:35 PM

I agree, less predictible than a vote to save!
Obviously you want your favourites to stay but that chance they could go makes the eviction shows much more exciting imo.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 06:39 PM
This is where the difference between positive and negative voting really shows up. If it was a vote to save, all the favourites such as Sam, Josie and John James would all be safe, now there's a real possibility that all 3 could be in real danger of being evicted next Friday as they are also the least disliked housemates according to the polls. The only one of the favourites that is almost certainly safe is Corin.

Corin has her fair share of haters too ,a LOT of people have seen the real her ,shes not as popular as you may think she is

smudgie
13-08-2010, 06:40 PM
I am loving it, It gives all the evicted hm's fans a chance for revenge.

JJames could be on rocky ground:dance:

Just Do It
13-08-2010, 06:44 PM
This is where the difference between positive and negative voting really shows up. If it was a vote to save, all the favourites such as Sam, Josie and John James would all be safe, now there's a real possibility that all 3 could be in real danger of being evicted next Friday as they are also the least disliked housemates according to the polls.

I agree. The problem with that method is when we get to the final 3 or 4 they will be the undeserving dullards of the group 'cos no one cared enough to evict them.

Tom4784
13-08-2010, 06:45 PM
I#m personally hoping it's a vote to save, that way we can get rido of the bores in one fell swoop. If it's a vote to evict then JJ1 is screwed, Sam MIGHT just about be safe.

mike888
13-08-2010, 07:10 PM
I#m personally hoping it's a vote to save, that way we can get rido of the bores in one fell swoop. If it's a vote to evict then JJ1 is screwed, Sam MIGHT just about be safe.

It's been confirmed, it's definately a vote to evict, but there's a possibility it might be a 3 way or even a 4 way eviction, they won't want more than 6 for the final.

stonedape
13-08-2010, 07:17 PM
They deserve the awful final they'll receive if they double+ vote to evict. Not bothered at this point. I think the public deserve an awful final anyways.

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm worried for John next week. Doubt Sam will go next week though.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 07:47 PM

What part of the USA are you from ?

Jordan.
13-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Why didnt they make it vote to save :mad:. I expect a final of the bores then.

mike888
13-08-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm worried for John next week. Doubt Sam will go next week though.

After tonight's highlights show, I'm not surprised you're worried, he's the most disliked housemate and almost a certainty to go.

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Hoping both Roo and Hippo are out, surely 4 have to go? not just 2, having 7 in the final, timewise alone, would not be possible