PDA

View Full Version : JJ denies saying that he didn't fancy Josie in the DR

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Just saw a clip of JJ and Josie discussing Laura's comments to Josie that JJ had said he 'didn't see Josie that way' in the DR.

JJ denied ever saying that and said she would see he was telling the truth when she came out and watched the show! What a blatant lie! JJ you are a LIAR and a good one at that! He lies so easily and convincingly! :nono:

Jack_
13-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Great stuff. Gameplayers are more interesting than people like Steve/Mario.

Patricia4
cant stand him, jumped up little *****.

Jords
Actually I think his lying is blatent, just people choose to ignore it or say its 'great stuff' when actually hes just being a twat.

Jack_
13-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Actually I think his lying is blatent, just people choose to ignore it or say its 'great stuff' when actually hes just being a twat.

Of course he's being a twat - I've never denied that. But that is great stuff in a TV show like Big Brother. None of us are living with these people.

Being a twat is far better than sitting on your arse doing absolutely **** all.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Great stuff. Gameplayers are more interesting than people like Steve/Mario.

Out and out liars are not!

Jords
13-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Of course he's being a twat - I've never denied that. But that is great stuff in a TV show like Big Brother. None of us are living with these people.

Laying in bed under duvets FTW.

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 06:42 PM
He convinces himself it's true... but if you look at his face and listen for the pause just before he starts his rant- oh sorry defence - then you know otherwise ;]

Jack_
13-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Laying in bed under duvets FTW.

That may have been boring but without John the most entertaining moment in weeks [the argument last night] wouldn't have happened. Simple really.

crocs
13-08-2010, 07:15 PM
If this is about the age-old thing, I think John James said "I didn't say it like that". Using those words can be understood that he didn't say it at all, which he wants Josie to believe and which Josie wants to believe, but it's actually a technicality meaning "I said it, but not exactly like that".

fingers
13-08-2010, 07:19 PM
If this is about the age-old thing, I think John James said "I didn't say it like that". Using those words can be understood that he didn't say it at all, which he wants Josie to believe and which Josie wants to believe, but it's actually a technicality meaning "I said it, but not exactly like that".

As I said in another thread he is a past master in the art of semantics twisting to suit the situation.

crocs
13-08-2010, 07:28 PM
As I said in another thread he is a past master in the art of semantics twisting to suit the situation.

Yes, he is very good in twisting everything in his favour and not seeing any fault in himself. The others are always to blame.

Abhorsen
13-08-2010, 07:29 PM
John James has been lying from the beginning but no one noticed.

stonedape
13-08-2010, 07:29 PM

Finally, some reinforcements! :thumbs:

boomoo
13-08-2010, 09:21 PM

Well he did say at the beginning that he kept records of what people said in phone call texts and e-mails so he can catch people out in a lie.

He did say he did not like Josie in that way. While he claimed he did not know the meaning of the word 'fancy'.

He has said to Josie on the highlights tonight that the problem was in Josie's head and they may hate each other when they get out. It would be her fault he said because she has the problem.

Well Josie knows that she has had to push him all the way. None of their showmance has come from him. Once he found out that the public were interested in their showmance he had to stick with it.

What will happen at the final? JJ1 has said he will not stay in the house without Josie. Lets hope BB has a spare if JJ or Josie is the winner.

crocs
14-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Well he did say at the beginning that he kept records of what people said in phone call texts and e-mails so he can catch people out in a lie.

I can't believe someone has such bad trust issues that he'd be doing that. Disturbing!

stoney
14-08-2010, 08:50 AM

do you want a twat to win:conf:

if not who will you be supporting the last week:conf:

Kazanne
14-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Well he's upping his game now she is in the final,he's all over her like a rash. He's looking at her as if he is contemplating actually giving her a full on kiss in front of the camera and HM's but despite the urge just can't do it. Maybe it was just me but he looked as if was trying to appear happy but was actually looked tormented.

Doesn't he have one of the ugliest smiles ever. It's a full on Mr Potato

WOMBAI
14-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Well he's upping his game now she is in the final,he's all over her like a rash. He's looking at her as if he is contemplating actually giving her a full on kiss in front of the camera and HM's but despite the urge just can't do it. Maybe it was just me but he looked as if was trying to appear happy but was actually looked tormented.

You watch - he'll even resort to poking her soon - in the name of winning the game! No sacrifice is too great and all that! :nono:

Lucy.
14-08-2010, 10:06 AM
You've just realised he's a Liar now? :conf:

uvhater
14-08-2010, 10:07 AM

Don't think it is Mr Potato, reminds me of Joker from one of the Batman series.:devil:

WOMBAI
14-08-2010, 10:09 AM
You've just realised he's a Liar now? :conf:

Hardly - but people need constant reminding - as they are quick to deny it!

uvhater
14-08-2010, 10:09 AM
it is just possible that he has changed his mind, just so boring in there and so few available females. Best of a bad bunch.

smudgie
14-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Oh please let us not have to listen to him telling BB to "shut up you idiot, I am drying myself " type quips for the rest of his stay. Is this his new attention seeking ploy on the last stretch to the final?