PDA

View Full Version : Steven Will he actually want the free pass?

MTVN
13-08-2010, 07:14 PM
If I'm honest I really dont think Steve will really want to go on Ultimate BB. He doesnt seem desperate for air time, he doesnt seem massively into the Big Brother experience, he may not be too keen to stay in the house and have to adapt to a whole new set of housemates while all the others are in the outside world. I cant really see the idea of being on Ultimate BB that appealing or beneficial to him

They may also think hes pretty certain to reach the final anyway and consider it pointless to give him the pass. I think maybe Andrew, or a BB-lover like Mario is the most likely

smudgie
13-08-2010, 07:16 PM
I think he would like the free pass to the final. Not sure if he wants to stay for the rest though.

Jackie
13-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Of course he wants the free pass.

fuzzylovin
13-08-2010, 07:19 PM
i want the free pass and im not even in there

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Of course he would ,he is in there for one reason only (all the others too) £100,000

MTVN
13-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Okk I'll repharse my first two paragraphs

a) If they make the decision on the basis of who is most keen to go on Ultimate BB will Steve really be that keen?

b) If they make the decision based on who should be in the final, will they really think Steve is the best option?

Vicky.
13-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I would imagine...if dave and steve have been serious about wanting to go home, they would both pass up this chance...as it could mean being away from their families for an extra two weeks.

That said, they are all in it to win it, so I wouldnt blame any of them for ripping the others hands off for the pass.