PDA

View Full Version : Is Ben going into Ultimate BB?

Cillian
13-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Is it true that he will be taking part in ultimate bb?? I thougth it was just the winner only of this series that will be going in?? Does any1 know if he is going in??:hugesmile:

LaLaLand
13-08-2010, 07:21 PM
No it isn't winner only, it's the "favourite ex housemates" (basically, whoever they can get).

Cillian
13-08-2010, 07:24 PM
No it isn't winner only, it's the "favourite ex housemates" (basically, whoever they can get).

Ok cool..but do u know if it could be Ben going back in?? :blush:

MTVN
13-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Ok cool..but do u know if it could be Ben going back in?? :blush:

As far as I'm aware the only thing suggesting he might be is a photo apparently taken by Rex of him standing with other supposed Ultimate BB housemates

Smithy
13-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Ben isn't going in :hugesmile:

Cillian
13-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Ben isn't going in :hugesmile:

How do you know??:blush:

Claymores
As far as I'm aware the only thing suggesting he might be is a photo apparently taken by Rex of him standing with other supposed Ultimate BB housemates

A typical parasytic 'hanger-on' as the phrase goes

Smithy
How do you know??:blush:

I know :wink:

MTVN
13-08-2010, 07:33 PM
A typical parasytic 'hanger-on' as the phrase goes

Indeed. By the way is your username a reference to the Scottish Claymores in NFL Europe?

Claymores
13-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Indeed. By the way is your username a reference to the Scottish Claymores in NFL Europe?

It is indeed - and my avatar is a snap of a Claymores Strong Safety sacking Kurt Warner at the ArenA - I went to every home game and at least half of the aways!

MTVN
13-08-2010, 08:01 PM
It is indeed - and my avatar is a snap of a Claymores Strong Safety sacking Kurt Warner at the ArenA - I went to every home game and at least half of the aways!

Thought so! I casually followed the London Monarchs during their time in the league but I never got really into it. I'm a huge Broncos fan in the NFL though :hello:

Claymores
13-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Thought so! I casually followed the London Monarchs during their time in the league but I never got really into it. I'm a huge Broncos fan in the NFL though :hello:

You'll be looking forwards to the London game in October then - going?

MTVN
13-08-2010, 08:16 PM
You'll be looking forwards to the London game in October then - going?

I am going yeah, you? Cant wait for it, it will be the first time I've seen them live. Should be a good game, they're two well-matched teams I reckon

Claymores
13-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I am going yeah, you? Cant wait for it, it will be the first time I've seen them live. Should be a good game, they're two well-matched teams I reckon

This is the first one I'm gonna miss - the guys I have been to previous ones with in London couldn't afford it really for one reason or another this year......it's a lot of money really from Scotland :bawling:

Hope you have an epic one with your fave team :thumbs::dance2::cheer:

iain_smith
13-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Is it true that he will be taking part in ultimate bb?? I thougth it was just the winner only of this series that will be going in?? Does any1 know if he is going in??:hugesmile:

Anyway,getting back on topic...I hope they put Shabby back in.Ben was evicted fair and square after all,and he did have a long time in the house.Shabby only had a couple of weeks.We didnt see nearly as much of her character as we could have,esp since Keva messed her up.

Claymores
13-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Anyway,getting back on topic...I hope they put Shabby back in.Ben was evicted fair and square after all,and he did have a long time in the house.Shabby only had a couple of weeks.We didnt see nearly as much of her character as we could have,esp since Keva messed her up.

NO WAY should you ever have a walker on an 'Ultimate Show' - that just makes no sense whatsoever.

iain_smith
13-08-2010, 08:33 PM
OK but it would be interesting to see how she got on,esp if Sam wins and is in the Ultimate house. .Would be interesting to see if they clashed.Cos she has a temper on her!

Iamkontroll
13-08-2010, 08:56 PM
So how long is the Ultimate Big Brother supposed to last? Like a month or so? I can't wait although I probably wont recognize anyone since this year was the first BBUK I have ever seen...

MTVN
13-08-2010, 09:00 PM
This is the first one I'm gonna miss - the guys I have been to previous ones with in London couldn't afford it really for one reason or another this year......it's a lot of money really from Scotland :bawling:

Hope you have an epic one with your fave team :thumbs::dance2::cheer:

Thanks Claymores! Yeah, I can see how it must be difficult, this will be my second London game, I never got round to getting tickets for the first one, and I was away for the Pats/Bucs game, but thankfully I did get tickets for the Saints/Chargers match, it was a cracker!