PDA

View Full Version : sympathy for poor me :(

tony1104
13-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Josie is SO playing the sympathy vote and you girls out there seem to be falling for the "poor me" " i must look awful on telly" game!

Be honest , has she ONCE made a CONCERTED effort whilst in the house to take the opportunity , as dave has , to lose weight? NO ! All she does is doss in bed or sloth around the house moaning at how her fat a.se must look so big on telly. Yet , she makes EVERY EFFORT for "Air time" !!

WHY would any one who was genuinely concerned or embarrassed about their weight go on NATIONAL TV REALITY SHOW ? WHY ?

Her best bet is to make her own effort and then her self confidence wouldnt be an issue for her!

shes , LAZY , and playing an EXCELLENT game. Getting another Big time gameplayer like J James was an added BONUS for her attempt to sucker her way to WIN BB11. Yet suckers ARE backing her ? Crazy world.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Josie is SO playing the sympathy vote and you girls out there seem to be falling for the "poor me" " i must look awful on telly" game!

Be honest , has she ONCE made a CONCERTED effort whilst in the house to take the opportunity , as dave has , to lose weight? NO ! All she does is doss in bed or sloth around the house moaning at how her fat a.se must look so big on telly. Yet , she makes EVERY EFFORT for "Air time" !!

WHY would any one who was genuinely concerned or embarrassed about their weight go on NATIONAL TV REALITY SHOW ? WHY ?

Her best bet is to make her own effort and then her self confidence wouldnt be an issue for her!

shes , LAZY , and playing an EXCELLENT game. Getting another Big time gameplayer like J James was an added BONUS for her attempt to sucker her way to WIN BB11. Yet suckers ARE backing her ? Crazy world.

Shes had dark roots for weeks ,when they have big shopping budget she could have bought a £7 hairdye ,shes just a big fat,scruffy slob

Abhorsen
13-08-2010, 07:43 PM

It's true that anyone really that self conscious would not go on TV in her underwear.

Also, she has not just failed to lose weight in the house she seems damned sure to gain at least five stone! Why is she trying to gain weight? She can't believe it won't happen with all that sitting around and eating Dave.

Julie10
13-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Shes probably hoping to bring out a keep fit video like all the sad loser wannabes. Josie loses six stones and drops ten dress size in three months.:sleep: