PDA

View Full Version : These mother****ers sticking up for John James in the JJ/Sam fight are pissing me off

iRyan
13-08-2010, 07:51 PM
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/sam-and-john-s-furious-bustup/play.c4#dsq-comments

Just read some of the comments of people saying 'John James said exactly what the public is thinking'

NO HE ****ING ISNT. I swear I want to digitally slap a bitch right now. WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO ****ING DELUSIONAL.

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Chill :eek:

Dont take any notice of the majority of comments on C4, they're mostly hormonal kids.

Jordan.
13-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Its pathetic little teenage girls, they dont even have to watch it and they would still say John was right.

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 07:55 PM
He was perfectly justified in having a go at Sam as he had asked him several times to leave him and josie alone while they sorted things out - he persistently continued to go back into the room, the other housemates all respected thefact they were discussing an issue that had arose and left them but not Sam, thats what started it all Sams ok but he needs to know when to back off. John could have handled the situation better but I personally think he was justified for being hacked off.

I am not a teenie either I am actually a grandmother - and sam needs to understand when he needs to give people space

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Teenage girls and 'women of a certain age'
It annoys me too how they seem to be blinded by the wonky looking John James :P

iRyan
13-08-2010, 07:57 PM
I know, it just gets me riled up that people actually support John James behavior and are taking his side over Sam's.

If he wasn't an 'attractive white male', he would be LONG gone by now.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 07:58 PM
He was perfectly justified in having a go at Sam as he had asked him several times to leave him and josie alone while they sorted things out - he persistently continued to go back into the room, the other housemates all respected thefact they were discussing an issue that had arose and left them but not Sam, thats what started it all Sams ok but he needs to know when to back off. John could have handled the situation better but I personally think he was justified for being hacked off.

I am not a teenie either I am actually a grandmother - and sam needs to understand when he needs to give people space

Sam explained that,he said Josie was upset and Crabby didn't go and see if she was ok so he(sam) went that was all,you'll find Sam has upset Crabby because he has shown him up to be the spoilt brat he is

MeMyselfAndI
13-08-2010, 07:58 PM
John was right :(

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 07:59 PM

Absolutely.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 08:00 PM
I know, it just gets me riled up that people actually support John James behavior and are taking his side over Sam's.

he's not even attractive though,he is scrawny has manky hair,I mean who showers and leaves their hat on!!?he has sparrow ankles,furrowed brow what exactly do people find attractive?

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 08:01 PM
John was right :(

No he wasn't.

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 08:03 PM

So true!

Talulabelle
13-08-2010, 08:57 PM
When bb just asked jj what had happened - instead of saying 'sam just caught me bitching about him for 20 mins in the shower' he started whining about about sam being 'fake' and 'using' him.

He cant even answer a simple question properly.

Livia
13-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Not only was John James gossiping in the shower like a little b1tch, he had his baseball cap on. What a jerk he is...

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 09:10 PM
John James has got to be one of the most vile HM8 ever!!!

sungrass
13-08-2010, 09:10 PM
John james is horrible, could you imagine having to live with him - any minute he would be tearing strips off you for no reason. he is like this big moody lout and i cant stand him. i wish he was nominated and out for eviction. it would be great to see that arrogant arse evicted
x

iRyan
13-08-2010, 09:11 PM
John James think Sam is using HIM for airtime. That basically in a nutshell is John James thinking he is the fan favorite who gets the most airtime. He is so ****ing arrogant.

'SAM IS USING ME SO HE CAN GET AIRTIME CUZ IM SO POPULAR!'

I want to see his smug ass evicted and watch the look on his face.

Mystic Mock
13-08-2010, 09:12 PM
i honestly dont get why people are sticking up for john james.

has anybody blamed josie yet?

Kazanne
Not only was John James gossiping in the shower like a little b1tch, he had his baseball cap on. What a jerk he is...

LOL,I noticed that,yuk it must be minging

aliacid
When bb just asked jj what had happened - instead of saying 'sam just caught me bitching about him for 20 mins in the shower' he started whining about about sam being 'fake' and 'using' him.

He cant even answer a simple question properly.

This is so correct, John James is the only housemate in there who can blatantly slag someone off behind their back then try and make out that he did nothing wrong, *****, I almost wish he would turn ugly over night so he'd get the boot!

iRyan
13-08-2010, 09:13 PM
John James is giving Sam **** for slagging Josie off a week ago NOW, but BEFORE he was the one ****ing laughing along like it was the funniest **** he's seen since he's been in there. He's a ****ing fake.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:18 PM

Since when has JJ followed his own advice - when he gets in people's faces and shouts them down - he doesn't respect anyone else's space - just doesn't like it when they do the same to him! There is no defending the spoilt brat!

Bristol Bird
13-08-2010, 09:19 PM
John James - so good they named him twice - NOT!! Him and hs 2 sidekicks were way out of order. Small wonder JJ2 is sweating on the sofa as we speak. And Dave is a hypocrite. Sam has more guts than any of them - he's a fantastic HM.

blade
13-08-2010, 09:20 PM
John James didn't say what the public was thinking - but he clearly showed the public what they suspected he was. He's such a nasty, two-faced person.

In the last week, I've really grown to hate him. Liked him at first, now want him booted the **** out.

Go back to Aussie, mate. Lmao.

Bristol Bird
13-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Lol - well said!!

aliacid
13-08-2010, 09:21 PM
John James - so good they named him twice - NOT!! Him and hs 2 sidekicks were way out of order. Small wonder JJ2 is sweating on the sofa as we speak. And Dave is a hypocrite. Sam has more guts than any of them - he's a fantastic HM.

This is so right, a lot of John James lovers fail to actually see that Sam has some guts, he always says how he feels and he is honest, then John James sits in the shower with a ****ing hat on slagging him off behind his back like an old woman!

ibook4113
13-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Sam explained that,he said Josie was upset and Crabby didn't go and see if she was ok so he(sam) went that was all,you'll find Sam has upset Crabby because he has shown him up to be the spoilt brat he is

Sam was getting involved in a situation that had NOTHING to do with him. John told him to stop and he didn't. He got what he needed. Sam needs to learn to think before he acts, and learn his place. He is like a 14 year old teenager, as JJ2 said.

Vicky.
13-08-2010, 09:22 PM
I went off JJ big time last night.

Bristol Bird
13-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Lol!! John James - showers with a hat on, and has about as much rhythm as a wooden spoon!!