PDA

View Full Version : David What a sh!t stirrer!

BlackOrWhite
13-08-2010, 08:55 PM
"You wanna go and tell him that, Sammy" and then when it kicks off he drifts into the background.

JHB
13-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Aye and he had more to say in the shower than anyone !

Welovebigbro
13-08-2010, 08:57 PM
"You wanna go and tell him that, Sammy" and then when it kicks off he drifts into the background.

I was just thinking about that , what an idiot that Dave Pr*** is . A hypocrite he is

Kaaarenn!
13-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I do like Dave but he did annoy me when he said that. Instigating things when him and JJ were saying stuff too but John was the only one that said it to Sam.

DoM-h
13-08-2010, 08:59 PM
He said that because John said he was gonna talk to Sam after the shower so Dave was saying to Sam you go better tell him how you feel. Hardly stiring...

paper-cut-exit
13-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Hopefully the bullsh!tting, despicable monk earned himself a few extra eviction votes tho!

Would love to see the tosser go tonight!

King Gizzard
He was going to do it anyway!! It doesnt matter what Dave said.

emptynest
sam should of said "no I'll just say it behind his back like you lot " oooooooooo I hate john james

Kazanne
I do like Dave but he did annoy me when he said that. Instigating things when him and JJ were saying stuff too but John was the only one that said it to Sam.

Only because he HAD to,as Sam had already heard him.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:01 PM
2 **** stirrers ,Dave and Josie ,she laughs to try to cover her spite ,but i can see it ,HATE THE FAT SOW

chuff me dizzy
2 **** stirrers ,Dave and Josie ,she laughs to try to cover her spite ,but i can see it ,HATE THE FAT SOW

Patricia4
"You wanna go and tell him that, Sammy" and then when it kicks off he drifts into the background.I like how he said that but when john james said he was gonna have a word with sam he said wait until tomorrow. hes no christian.

EzzaB
Hopefully the bullsh!tting, despicable monk earned himself a few extra eviction votes tho!

Would love to see the tosser go tonight!

He got mine
its about time, hes survived way too long.

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 09:02 PM
That's not **** stirring, that's telling Sam to have the courage of his convictions and to stop mouthing off to everyone but JJ.

JustKaz
13-08-2010, 09:06 PM
He said that because John said he was gonna talk to Sam after the shower so Dave was saying to Sam you go better tell him how you feel. Hardly stiring...

Sorry to disagree but it was stiring!!! this was my second viewing of what happened...this time i noticed Daves smirk as he walked in kitchen on hearing Sam call John a Pr***, and the whe Sam further Said John can S*** it, Dave said in a goading tone, well you better go and tell him that!!..... Daves normal nature would have been to say calm down and then go and have a chat (which is what he said to john) NO! Dave saw this as an opportunity for sparks to fly hence his comment ' this should be interesting.

Dave has let me down tonight.

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 09:10 PM

He said something snidey afterwards along the lines of "Can't wait to see how this turns out."

They're all guilty in some parts but this is where Dave was wrong

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 09:17 PM
dave has been a bastard all along.
how is wife keeps saying shes proud of him I don`t know.

Mystic Mock
13-08-2010, 09:21 PM

why cant you accept josie didnt start the argument and it was john james that started shouting loudly so sam and josie could hear in the first place.

and why is jj2 getting away with it?

Malza
13-08-2010, 09:22 PM

He always did that, also before Sam :mad:

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 09:24 PM
why cant you accept josie didnt start the argument and it was john james that started shouting loudly so sam and josie could hear in the first place.

and why is jj2 getting away with it.

JJ2's been developing a vendetta against Sam for the last week and has attatched himself to JJ1 like a parasitic twin. I didn't mind him much but want him gone now

paper-cut-exit
13-08-2010, 09:26 PM
that's telling Sam to have the courage of his convictions and to stop mouthing off to everyone but JJ.

Yeah well Dave knows all about that one the way he snipes at the inmates behind their backs huh :joker:

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:28 PM

Er - no - Dave just told him to take any issues he had with JJ up with him - the right thing to do - and he did the right thing not getting involved as that would have been ganging up - it was between Sam and JJ!

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:30 PM

and why is jj2 getting away with it?

You have not read my thread on JJ2 then ? he showed a vile side to him tonigth ,they ALL did apart from Jo who truly cared Sam was upset

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah well Dave knows all about that one the way he snipes at the inmates behind their backs huh :joker:

I cannot think of a single housemate this series that hasnt spoken about the others, not one.

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Er - no - Dave just told him to take any issues he had with JJ up with him - the right thing to do - and he did the right thing not getting involved as that would have been ganging up - it was between Sam and JJ!

I'll refer you to one of my earlier posts

He said something snidey afterwards along the lines of "Can't wait to see how this turns out."

They're all guilty in some parts but this is where Dave was wrong

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:36 PM
I'll refer you to one of my earlier posts

I know, I heard it - perfectly natural comment!

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 09:42 PM
I know, I heard it - perfectly natural comment!

For a God fearing, 'I love everyone' type of minister it was quite shocking. He was goading Sam to confront John James, and laughed, relishing the idea of arguments

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:51 PM
For a God fearing, 'I love everyone' type of minister it was quite shocking. He was goading Sam to confront John James, and laughed, relishing the idea of arguments

He wasn't goading him, you are being melodramatic - he just said what most would say in that situation - take it up with him! Minister or not, he was not off the mark by saying it should be interesting! And he had the sense to keep out of it any further!

Mac Hiavellian
13-08-2010, 09:57 PM
He wasn't goading him, you are being melodramatic - he just said what most would say in that situation - take it up with him! Minister or not, he was not off the mark by saying it should be interesting! And he had the sense to keep out of it any further!

Maybe a tad melodramatic, but for someone who's built up this persona of an all-round loving guy he should have kept quiet in the kitchen or not even engage in the bathroom bithcing in the first place.

Perhaps if he hadn't said it Sam might not have confronted John James, perhaps he would have blurted out "I'm gonna sort this now" without Dave saying anything but as it stands Dave did say it and it didn't diffuse the situation at all.

rusticgal
13-08-2010, 10:21 PM
What a back-stabbing twat.... that showed him up for what he is... he so enjoyed watching John James take the shot from a convo that he took part in.

astrozombiee
13-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Sam reminds me of me in the heatt of the moment - "Suck my dick" is the sort of thing I ALWAYS come outwith.
But yeah, I don't really get Dave anymore - it's like he completely abandoned all the bible-bashing monk stuff a few weeks after he got in? hmmm :L

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 10:38 PM
What a back-stabbing twat.... that showed him up for what he is... he so enjoyed watching John James take the shot from a convo that he took part in.

Lets not forget JJ`s role in tonight ,and Josie and Corin all guilty