PDA

View Full Version : J James is surfing on Josies wave of popularity.

Deliverance
13-08-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm starting to warm towards Sam, he seems to be exposing J James for what he really is i.e. a game player and manipulator. Seems to me like he has exposed himself by accusing Sam of trying to get in with Josie whom he described as the most popular person in the house.

Isn't that what J James has been doing all along so? He has exposed his own game plan i.e. get in with the most popular HM and ride his way to the final on her perceived popularity. I'd like to see J James go now.

Sam should have been in there with the first of second bunch to have had a real effect on the house dynamics. It would have been better if he was in earlier.

J James is freaking out now because he is afraid of being exposed for what he really is.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm starting to warm towards Sam, he seems to be exposing J James for what he really is i.e. a game player and manipulator. Seems to me like he has exposed himself by accusing Sam of trying to get in with Josie whom he described as the most popular person in the house.

Isn't that what J James has been doing all along so? He has exposed his own game plan i.e. get in with the most popular HM and ride his way to the final on her perceived popularity. I'd like to see J James go now.

Sam should have been in there with the first of second bunch to have had a real effect on the house dynamics. It would have been better if he was in earlier.

J James is freaking out now because he is afraid of being exposed for what he really is.

Hit the nail on the head.High fives:wavey:

Deliverance
13-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Aye I think that Josie has shined thoughout this series, the only thing that is diluting her presence seems to be the 'relationship' with J James. I wonder what she would be like if J James had left her alone, better I think.

Plus Josie is the only one that has kept him afloat week after week. Remember what he was like when she was not with him, obnoxious and horrible.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I have thought from very early on that Crabby has used Josie as he knew she was popular,that is why he is now busting a blood vessel as he is scared Sam might snatch it from him,as Sam and Josie are getting on,I don't think I have ever seen a worse housemate than him.

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Strange as Josie is NOT that popular out here in the real world

Julesuk
13-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I think Josie may have been using John James as much as people believe John is her, she belives john has the big girlie fan base and love the romance issue.

ibook4113
13-08-2010, 09:26 PM

I don't think it is John James that is freaking out but Sam, he is the one who started crying when he realised he had been an idiot. Same needs to learn his place, and stop getting involved in things that have nothing to do with him. Thankfully John James was one of the people able to say that he was unhappy with how he had acted on that day.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 09:32 PM
I don't think it is John James that is freaking out but Sam, he is the one who started crying when he realised he had been an idiot. Same needs to learn his place, and stop getting involved in things that have nothing to do with him. Thankfully John James was one of the people able to say that he was unhappy with how he had acted on that day.

Sam was upset as he was angry and THOUGHT Crabby was his friend,nothing to do with him being an idiot,the only idiot I saw was bullyboy Crabby and Crabby is ALWAYS unhappy about other peoples behaviour if it doesn't compliment him,Why does Sam need to learn his PLACE,he is as entitalled there as any of them

boomoo
13-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Sam was upset as he was angry and THOUGHT Crabby was his friend,nothing to do with him being an idiot,the only idiot I saw was bullyboy Crabby and Crabby is ALWAYS unhappy about other peoples behaviour if it doesn't compliment him,Why does Sam need to learn his PLACE,he is as entitalled there as any of them

That is true and JJ1 proved it when he said that Sam was just after airtime. So he thinks that only he and Josie are on the show.

What about JJ2? His face was a picture last night when JJ1 said, after his rant,'If I find out anyone has been using me to stay in this show etc etc'.

JJ2 looked really uncomfortable as he has stuck himself to JJ.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Aye I think that Josie has shined thoughout this series, the only thing that is diluting her presence seems to be the 'relationship' with J James. I wonder what she would be like if J James had left her alone, better I think.

Plus Josie is the only one that has kept him afloat week after week. Remember what he was like when she was not with him, obnoxious and horrible.

You are clearly watching a different show to me - I see a manipulative, attention-seeking, jealous, insecure witch of a woman - who is every bit as manipulative as JJ - they are using each other!

ibook4113
13-08-2010, 09:46 PM

Sam was upset and angry because he wasn't getting his way. Sam has been quite bad over the past week, in previous years he may have been chucked out for his behaviour. John was just as unhappy with Sam as a friend as Sam was with John. Bullying implies picking on someone numerous times on different occasions. John was reacting to one situation therefore it couldn't be bullying, he has been kind to him every other time. There are often things that happen that don't 'compliment' JJ1 that is a load of rubbish. Sam NEEDS to learn that he has been insulting people and walking around the place like he owns it, butting in on conversations, and almost bullying Josie with his constant comments towards her. He is entitled to be there but he seems to be quite happy to insult everyone and not take it when it comes back to him. he did the wrong thing in this situation, and so, got what he deserved.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Sam was upset and angry because he wasn't getting his way. Sam has been quite bad over the past week, in previous years he may have been chucked out for his behaviour. John was just as unhappy with Sam as a friend as Sam was with John. Bullying implies picking on someone numerous times on different occasions. John was reacting to one situation therefore it couldn't be bullying, he has been kind to him every other time. There are often things that happen that don't 'compliment' JJ1 that is a load of rubbish. Sam NEEDS to learn that he has been insulting people and walking around the place like he owns it, butting in on conversations, and almost bullying Josie with his constant comments towards her. He is entitled to be there but he seems to be quite happy to insult everyone and not take it when it comes back to him. he did the wrong thing in this situation, and so, got what he deserved.

You keep telling yourself that.LOL sam for the win

stonedape
13-08-2010, 09:54 PM
John James rarely argues with another person, he argues with facets of himself he doesn't like. We've known this since Rachael. I'd hate to live with it but it's excellent TV.

rusticgal
13-08-2010, 11:32 PM

:thumbs: spot on!!

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
14-08-2010, 02:58 AM

Well said :thumbs:

Angus
14-08-2010, 06:40 AM

You are in the minority if you believe John James came out of that looking good:rolleyes:

Angus
14-08-2010, 06:43 AM
John James rarely argues with another person, he argues with facets of himself he doesn't like. We've known this since Rachael. I'd hate to live with it but it's excellent TV.

Oh well that's okay then - he is simply working through his various psychoses and in the process ruining the BB experience for others. I never realised that the BB house was just one long therapy session for John James. Now that you've explained it, let's crown him the winner:rolleyes:

Angus
14-08-2010, 07:00 AM

What do you mean "learn his place"? Sam can go wherever he likes in the BB House and talk to whomever he likes as he was with Josie. He doesn't require the Aussie twat's permission to do so. I could say JJ1 needs to learn HIS place since he has not got any authority to tell anyone else in the house what to say or do.

Thankfully droves of people have now had their eyes opened to JJ1 and only the most stubborn of people will continue to defend this vile twat.