PDA

View Full Version : John James is a total utter knob

Jamietwo
13-08-2010, 09:06 PM
i cannot stand his whiney australian accent any more , he disgusts me, he has zero humility, all his theories on other people playing games are what he himself projects, he assumed that when sam was near him that sam wanted air time, like we give a **** about serious duvet conversation 568. jesus....plus he looks like a smacked anus, he has no idea how to really listen to anything or anyone except the sound of his own voice, i'd love to see him get put in his place by a real man, or woman. grrrrrrrrr

patricia22
13-08-2010, 09:18 PM
He has had more air time than anyone else in there and he knows it, shows you his game plan when he can even mention it meaning he thought Sam was stealing his air time,hes an manipulitive tw@t he is grinding Josie down so much that she hangs on his every word,plus I hate the way he plays with her he is so rough with her and she is always saying it to him, once would be enough for me.

Jamietwo
13-08-2010, 10:37 PM
He has had more air time than anyone else in there and he knows it, shows you his game plan when he can even mention it meaning he thought Sam was stealing his air time,hes an manipulitive tw@t he is grinding Josie down so much that she hangs on his every word,plus I hate the way he plays with her he is so rough with her and she is always saying it to him, once would be enough for me.

yeh i picked up on that too....wonder what goes on in that small reptilian brain of his

Jords
13-08-2010, 10:38 PM
I dont like the Aussie accent anymore, LOL. Heard him go on and on too much.