PDA

View Full Version : What a set of vile twats !

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:08 PM
JJ ,what a nasty little man he is ,he was main stirrer in the shower along with the Christian who then sent Sam into the lions den ,Josie was every bit as bad as Dave ,she could have stopped it before it began ,they showed true colours tonight and all ougth to be ashamed of them selves ,they only one who REALLY cared was Jo

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 09:08 PM
And what about John James?

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:12 PM

Gone well down in my estimation

smudgie
Nope. JJames was the main stirrer. he went on for over 20 minutes.

And all because Sam dared to go and comfort Josie earlier, after JJames dropped himself in it over a DR conversation about Josie.

Kaaarenn!
I think it was all 3 of them. I do like all 3 but they were all equally talking behind Sam's back but John did say he was going to talk to Sam about it later on anyway soo but when the argument started, JJ and Dave didn't even say anything :nono:

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Nope. JJames was the main stirrer. he went on for over 20 minutes.

And all because Sam dared to go and comfort Josie earlier, after JJames dropped himself in it over a DR conversation about Josie.

I watched it live ,JJ DID start it all honestly

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 09:15 PM
i WANT ALL 3 OUT!!

watchinittoomuch
13-08-2010, 09:16 PM

He went well over board Chuff....and Sam couldnt handle it (for all his bravado)..

I'm amazed you're admitting he did summat wrong tho :joker:

fingers
13-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Interesting comment from St. Dave as he told Sam to "Go and confront him"

Snidely, "This should be interesting"!

!

smudgie
13-08-2010, 09:19 PM

I know he was involved, but I think Dave had more of a part in stirring JJames up.
I think we have both been dissappointed in those "boys" tonight Chuff.
I was screaming at the telly when it all unfolde on LF.
Hope Sam stays in.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I know he was involved, but I think Dave had more of a part in stirring JJames up.
I think we have both been dissappointed in those "boys" tonight Chuff.
I was screaming at the telly when it all unfolde on LF.
Hope Sam stays in.

Caring Corin stayed well clear too ,they only one who looked good tonight was Jo ,she truly cared Sam was upset ,she was the only one too

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Yes all 3 were backstabbing like bitches, like to see all 3 kicked out asap

Patricia4
13-08-2010, 09:36 PM
I think it was all 3 of them. I do like all 3 but they were all equally talking behind Sam's back but John did say he was going to talk to Sam about it later on anyway soo but when the argument started, JJ and Dave didn't even say anything :nono:its a shame he didnt talk to him instead of bitching about him.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:57 PM
its a shame he didnt talk to him instead of bitching about him.

JJ set him off

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 10:15 PM

Yeah he did and he started sounding out if anyone was going to start talking about Josie too... very subtly I hasten to add

rusticgal
13-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Who cares who started it....they were discussing the behaviour of a fellow housemate.It was a private conversation....at least Coirin had the decency to appreciate that and try and get the others out.
If you are going to eavedrop then be prepared for what you might here.They all said they like Sam but he is annoying....WHICH HE IS!!...Sam needs to understand that his behaviour is inappropriate and sometimes unacceptable.... John James as always is the only HM prepared to face up to people....
John James took the brunt of that....where were JJ and Dave admitting to their contribution..... just sat there and listen to John James take the blame for it all.Where was their loyalty...

John James the only HM with guts honesty and loyalty.....He so desrves to win.The rest are COWARDS.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 10:35 PM
He went well over board Chuff....and Sam couldnt handle it (for all his bravado)..

I'm amazed you're admitting he did summat wrong tho :joker:

Im ALWAYS honest ,No one with morals can condone what happened tongiht

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Who cares who started it....they were discussing the behaviour of a fellow housemate.It was a private conversation....at least Coirin had the decency to appreciate that and try and get the others out.
If you are going to eavedrop then be prepared for what you might here.They all said they like Sam but he is annoying....WHICH HE IS!!...Sam needs to understand that his behaviour is inappropriate and sometimes unacceptable.... John James as always is the only HM prepared to face up to people....
John James took the brunt of that....where were JJ and Dave admitting to their contribution..... just sat there and listen to John James take the blame for it all.Where was their loyalty...

John James the only HM with guts honesty and loyalty.....He so desrves to win.The rest are COWARDS.
Corin acted sly ,as did Josie

rusticgal
13-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Corin acted sly ,as did Josie

I disagree Chuff.... I think Coirin knew it was wrong to listen in to what was a private conversation.... but curiosity got the better of her at one stage and she too listened in.However when she realised that what they were saying could hurt peoples feelings then she knew it wasnt right and tried to get them out.
Sam in my opinion needs to realise that he needs to grow up cos he is an annoying little **** who sticks his nose into other peoples business.He likes to dish the dirt but doesnt like it when it backfires.I look forward to hearing the convo between him and John James tomorrow when they sort it out.
Sam and John James do like each other.... John James has been quite patient with sam and given him the benefit of the doubt.....but Sam has not been so understanding with John James and shown him the respect that I think JJ1 has given him.
Josie is all over the place in her head.... if you say the right thing to her then you are her mate.... If it wasnt for JJ1 then Sam might well be saying the unforgivable things he was saying to her last week.Now he has changed his attitude....she can see no wrong in him.

calyman
13-08-2010, 11:26 PM
The craven coward skippy and his coven of bitches are the most mean spirited, nasty, hypocrites and low lifers that have had it too easy for too long. Now that we can vote out the losers, make skippy and minime the first two to be voted out.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 11:29 PM
The craven coward skippy and his coven of bitches are the most mean spirited, nasty, hypocrites and low lifers that have had it too easy for too long. Now that we can vote out the losers, make skippy and minime the first two to be voted out.

As long as Sam wins Im happy ,what a smack in the faces of ALL of them it would be

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Im ALWAYS honest ,No one with morals can condone what happened tongiht

Fair play to you Chuff,I know how much you liked him,I have to admire your morals:xyxwave:

Mr XcX
13-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Time John James went!!!

Orvakki
I've never seen such an impulsive housemate such as John James.

Mystic Mock

yeah your right him and dave started it.

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Fair play to you Chuff,I know how much you liked him,I have to admire your morals:xyxwave:

No one can condone or think what happened was funny ,it was vile ,and SO MANY of them had a hand in it ,or could have stopped it,they chose not to, THATS why Sam should win over the LOT of them,the only one who stood up and looked good in it all was Jo ,and that porr cows gone while JJ and Dave stayed

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 11:37 PM
No one can condone or think what happened was funny ,it was vile ,and SO MANY of them had a hand in it ,or could have stopped it,they chose not to, THATS why Sam should win over the LOT of them,the only one who stood up and looked good in it all was Jo ,and that porr cows gone while JJ and Dave stayed

I'm supporting Sam too,I think he's a sweetie,have to say Dave was awful in that row too

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm supporting Sam too,I think he's a sweetie,have to say Dave was awful in that row too

They all were ,Dave was vile JJ started it all ,Josie laughed at Sam crying ,only Jo had respect for him and shes gone now ,worst set of hm8s and people Ive ever seen

poppygirl
14-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Caring Corin stayed well clear too ,they only one who looked good tonight was Jo ,she truly cared Sam was upset ,she was the only one too

I watched the LF and Corin did go to Sam in the bedroom it just wasnt shown tonight.

boomoo
14-08-2010, 01:02 AM

Josie was there straight away. She was lying on his bed.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
14-08-2010, 01:57 AM

Saaaaaaaame

Angus
14-08-2010, 07:05 AM
I think it was all 3 of them. I do like all 3 but they were all equally talking behind Sam's back but John did say he was going to talk to Sam about it later on anyway soo but when the argument started, JJ and Dave didn't even say anything :nono:

JJ2 and Dave have never pretended to like Sam or be his friend, unlike JJ1 who sat laughing and egging Sam on when he was bantering with Josie, and then turns around and bitches about him to the other two vile twats. No wonder Sam was upset.

Angus
14-08-2010, 07:08 AM

Seriously?:rolleyes:

Julie10
14-08-2010, 07:18 AM
I disagree Chuff.... I think Coirin knew it was wrong to listen in to what was a private conversation.... but curiosity got the better of her at one stage and she too listened in.However when she realised that what they were saying could hurt peoples feelings then she knew it wasnt right and tried to get them out.
Sam in my opinion needs to realise that he needs to grow up cos he is an annoying little **** who sticks his nose into other peoples business.He likes to dish the dirt but doesnt like it when it backfires.I look forward to hearing the convo between him and John James tomorrow when they sort it out.
Sam and John James do like each other.... John James has been quite patient with sam and given him the benefit of the doubt.....but Sam has not been so understanding with John James and shown him the respect that I think JJ1 has given him.
Josie is all over the place in her head.... if you say the right thing to her then you are her mate.... If it wasnt for JJ1 then Sam might well be saying the unforgivable things he was saying to her last week.Now he has changed his attitude....she can see no wrong in him.

And you don't think this also applies to John.

parmnion
14-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Interesting comment from St. Dave as he told Sam to "Go and confront him"

Snidely, "This should be interesting"!

!

comment of the series.:dance:

mizzy25
14-08-2010, 07:54 AM
i think last nite may very well help sam to win and josie was only lafffing @ him to stop him crying imo