PDA

View Full Version : Dave was acting far worse than JJ

brian3
13-08-2010, 09:10 PM
I hope it's a double and him and Joe go. Is that what god told him

King Gizzard
13-08-2010, 09:18 PM
How exactly? All he said was he should go talk to John about it, which he should of and did, and that it would be interesting, which it would.

and regards to wanting Sam out, JJ and John wanted him out too..so I don't see how Dave was the worst.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:22 PM
I hope it's a double and him and Joe go. Is that what god told him

Sounds like you see what you want to see! Dave was nowhere near as bad as JJ and just told Sam that if he had issues with JJ - he should take them up with him! Most would agree with that!

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Dave,JJ ,John and Josie all as bad as each other

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 09:27 PM
How exactly? All he said was he should go talk to John about it, which he should of and did, and that it would be interesting, which it would.

and regards to wanting Sam out, JJ and John wanted him out too..so I don't see how Dave was the worst.

Dave knew exactly what he was doing as usual, deflecting all the bad 'vibes' to the voting public! The master game player!

The Truth Is Out There!
13-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Sounds like you see what you want to see! Dave was nowhere near as bad as JJ and just told Sam that if he had issues with JJ - he should take them up with him! Most would agree with that!

Most? Which spec-savers do 'most' people go to? Special offer on the rose tint??

boomoo
13-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Dave,JJ ,John and Josie all as bad as each other

Dave was doing his normal trying to persuade people to nominate Sam on Monday.

Fortunately there will be no noms so Dave's plan failed.

calyman
13-08-2010, 09:44 PM

Pity the fat friar didn't follow his own advice while engaged in the shower bitchfest, why? Because he's every bit as much as a lying hypocritical scumbabg that skippy is.

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Most? Which spec-savers do 'most' people go to? Special offer on the rose tint??

What you think it would have been more appropriate if Dave had joined in the shouting at Sam do you! Dave left them to it - as most would do!