PDA

View Full Version : John James is still the king of the argument

oddballmisfitsFTW
13-08-2010, 09:15 PM
he has never lost an argument yet and always comes off best

i was disappointed that Sam didn't beat him and went off crying

if he survives tonight it doesnt really matter cos a double next Friday if he is up he can't dodge that

that row has made me lose interest in BB as I wanted Sam or John James to win and now its not gonna happen

I dont think Sam will get to the final and I think John James has blown his chances now

DAMN its gonna be Corin vs Josie and I hate both :devil:

THE WATCHER
13-08-2010, 09:43 PM
ONLY because of his threatening demeanor, they all cower down

Angus
13-08-2010, 09:55 PM
JJ1 is simply king of the browbeaters. He doesn't argue, because that would mean interaction, listening to the other person's point of view and then rebutting that point with facts not opinions. All JJ1 does is shout, swear and repeat the same thing ad infinitum till his prey is beaten into submission. The classic strategy of an aggressive bully who has nothing to say and "wins" just by being the loudest, angriest and most intimidating.

rusticgal
13-08-2010, 11:28 PM
John James is the only one who interacts in there when the going gets tough..... he says it as it is....he doesnt cower behind anyone.... he says what he thinks and what others are too scared to say..... JJ and Dave both dived into a corner when they realised they were overheard....and were soooooo grateful that it was JJ1's comments that were heard other than their own.
None of them leapt to his defense....cos they are all cowards and watching their own backs.
Its funny how people consider JJ1 aggressive just cos he shouts.... Sam was shouting and swearing....Coirin has too in the heat of an arguement....but they dont get pulled up for it.

John James will be the most remembered HM in this years big brother and truly deserves to win... because he stands up for what he believes in and is the most honest and loyal HM in there.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 11:34 PM
John James is the only one who interacts in there when the going gets tough..... he says it as it is....he doesnt cower behind anyone.... he says what he thinks and what others are too scared to say..... JJ and Dave both dived into a corner when they realised they were overheard....and were soooooo grateful that it was JJ1's comments that were heard other than their own.
None of them leapt to his defense....cos they are all cowards and watching their own backs.
Its funny how people consider JJ1 aggressive just cos he shouts.... Sam was shouting and swearing....Coirin has too in the heat of an arguement....but they dont get pulled up for it.

John James will be the most remembered HM in this years big brother and truly deserves to win... because he stands up for what he believes in and is the most honest and loyal HM in there.

Oh please,the excuses are getting pathetic now even Chuff has seen through him and Chuff was a big fan,you got to admire someone whos morals come before their pride.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
14-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Its not a double eviction next friday.. its just a single so i duno where u got that from.. lol and Sam has a big fanbase now that will hopefully keep him in! :D

Angus
14-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Oh please,the excuses are getting pathetic now even Chuff has seen through him and Chuff was a big fan,you got to admire someone whos morals come before their pride.

It is good to see enlightened fans abandoning the twat in their droves (just mosey on over to Twitter and read some of the comments). I wonder whether the people still defending him truly still believe he is great, or whether it's because they just can't admit they were wrong to be taken in by the nasty, manipulative arsehole.

stonedape
14-08-2010, 06:05 AM
It is good to see enlightened fans abandoning the twat in their droves (just mosey on over to Twitter and read some of the comments). I wonder whether the people still defending him truly still believe he is great, or whether it's because they just can't admit they were wrong to be taken in by the nasty, manipulative arsehole.

I've never been under the impression John James wasn't a manipulative arsehole, and I've liked him from early on. That's one of the reasons I liked Ben, too. And Sam. Total consistency here. :dance:

Angus
14-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Its not a double eviction next friday.. its just a single so i duno where u got that from.. lol and Sam has a big fanbase now that will hopefully keep him in! :D

AND it won't just be Sam fans voting to evict JJ1 - I think everyone has had a bellyful of him now. It would be the sweetest moment if JJ1 was he first one out of the door next week. His behaviour next week will determine his fate, and I do believe he is now so cocksure and arrogant he thinks he can say and do whatever he likes. He is probably crediting HIMSELF for the fact that Josie was picked for the free pass, and that she got it purely because she had befriended him and was riding on the back of HIS popularity - stupid twat.

luminoussun
14-08-2010, 06:06 AM
sam is'nt scared of john james...he likes him...for some strange reason.
He was just upset someone he thought was a mate **** on him...noone likes to hear 20 minutes of pure hate about themself.When i get angry enough to hit someone i cry...but it's in rage....maybe it was just frustration

Julie10
14-08-2010, 07:33 AM
AND it won't just be Sam fans voting to evict JJ1 - I think everyone has had a bellyful of him now. It would be the sweetest moment if JJ1 was he first one out of the door next week. His behaviour next week will determine his fate, and I do believe he is now so cocksure and arrogant he thinks he can say and do whatever he likes. He is probably crediting HIMSELF for the fact that Josie was picked for the free pass, and that she got it purely because she had befriended him and was riding on the back of HIS popularity - stupid twat.

Look at his face though he was not happy. And look at how much extra hugs and cuddles she will be getting now all to make John look good.

crocs
14-08-2010, 07:57 AM
John has lost. Josie wiped the floor with him in the beginning and he was reduced to tears. Otherwise, he "wins" just because he doesn't give up and he's loud. His arguments don't mostly even make sense and when they do, he blows it with his repetitiveness.

parmnion
14-08-2010, 08:03 AM
All bb housemates who argue like john james in the past have been hated and slaughtered for their behaviour.

that young black lass charley..her that is black who went blap blap, that other black lass that had a lot of things to say last year...all hated all black and all liked an argument less than john james..

young girls are racist.

crocs
14-08-2010, 08:17 AM
All bb housemates who argue like john james in the past have been hated and slaughtered for their behaviour.

that young black lass charley..her that is black who went blap blap, that other black lass that had a lot of things to say last year...all hated all black and all liked an argument less than john james..

young girls are racist.

It's simpler than that. Young girls usually like boys, not girls. They vote that person who they can daydream about; they don't see the faults, just the superficial things. And other girls are just competition. Do you think these girls really like Josie? I doubt that. Josie just happens to bring out the side of John James that these teen girls want to see, the side that they need in their day dreams.