PDA

View Full Version : John James Nowhere left to hide his deceit

Angus
13-08-2010, 09:36 PM
The JJ1 fans on Twitter are leaping off his bandwagon in droves having finally seen the light. Sam has massive support on there and most right minded people take his side.

JJ1 has shown himself to be a backstabbing little bitch, with his arselickers, JJ2 and Dave talking bollocks in the shower. The fakest of the fake having the audacity and arrogance to accuse Sam of duplicity.

How arrogant is he to suggest that the ticket to winning is to befriend him, the all powerful John James! I actually think his single braincell has finally exploded and his massive ego has completely taken over.

What really pissed me off was that BB called him to the diary room, I thought to give him a warning for his aggressive behaviour, but no, they allowed him to continue his arrogant, self serving, self justifying rant - totally bloody unbelievable.

And then to read some of the posts on here and DS about how Sam "deserved" it is beyond disgusting. At least whatever Sam Pepper has said, he has said to the person's face, not behind their backs, and it was JJ1 who befriended Sam, not the other way around, so Sam has a right to feel betrayed and upset. But can that arrogant Aussie ***** leave things be? No, he has to turn the knife by following him to the bedroom when he is clearly upset and keep up the haranguing and verbal abuse.

It is ridiculous to hate someone on a TV show I know, but I truly detest, loathe and hate that braindead, arrogant, Aussie arsehole masquerading as a human being.

Kazanne
13-08-2010, 09:44 PM
The JJ1 fans on Twitter are leaping off his bandwagon in droves having finally seen the light. Sam has massive support on there and most right minded people take his side.

JJ1 has shown himself to be a backstabbing little bitch, with his arselickers, JJ2 and Dave talking bollocks in the shower. The fakest of the fake having the audacity and arrogance to accuse Sam of duplicity.

How arrogant is he to suggest that the ticket to winning is to befriend him, the all powerful John James! I actually think his single braincell has finally exploded and his massive ego has completely taken over.

What really pissed me off was that BB called him to the diary room, I thought to give him a warning for his aggressive behaviour, but no, they allowed him to continue his arrogant, self serving, self justifying rant - totally bloody unbelievable.

And then to read some of the posts on here and DS about how Sam "deserved" it is beyond disgusting. At least whatever Sam Pepper has said, he has said to the person's face, not behind their backs, and it was JJ1 who befriended Sam, not the other way around, so Sam has a right to feel betrayed and upset. But can that arrogant Aussie ***** leave things be? No, he has to turn the knife by following him to the bedroom when he is clearly upset and keep up the haranguing and verbal abuse.

It is ridiculous to hate someone on a TV show I know, but I truly detest, loathe and hate that braindead, arrogant, Aussie arsehole masquerading as a human being.

Here,here Angus,now lets get Sam to the winning post to REALLY piss Crabby off.

camertone
13-08-2010, 09:49 PM
yea,i-hate-john-james!!!
he's-fake!
he-is-a-bully!
john-and-josie-both-using-each-other-for-camera-time-and-game-play!
fake-romance-should-end!!!

WOMBAI
13-08-2010, 09:54 PM

I agree with every word! Well said!

Livia
13-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Maybe John James is trying to hide his deceit under his baseball cap. I can't think of any other reason he would have been wearing it in the shower. I really think there are a couple of synapses not firing in that head of his.

lovexx2008
13-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Maybe John James is trying to hide his deceit under his baseball cap. I can't think of any other reason he would have been wearing it in the shower. I really think there are a couple of synapses not firing in that head of his.

Pretty sure he had his microphone on in there too.