PDA

View Full Version : Poor Jo getting a hard time on BBBM

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 11:48 PM
I don't ****ing get it what has she dones that is so wrong? it seems like people are trying to create problems as to why they hate her....bastards! It's alright Jo!!

I've been too invested in bb lately. glad it's over soon so I can get my life back. :D

Jords
13-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I heard she had it rough on there, doesnt surprise me, igorant buggers on that show!
I really like Jo, people must feel threatened by those who can speak some sense.

Jamietwo
13-08-2010, 11:50 PM
yes i saw that , dom joley was being an arrogant bitch, and that unknown ugly actress off a daytime soap. jo kept her dignity tho, she is class

BlackOrWhite
13-08-2010, 11:51 PM
That's the thing, she's done nothing. I do like her but she built up this 'cougar' persona but when she got in there she didn't live up to it and she just hid behind everybody else.

skkc16
13-08-2010, 11:52 PM
dom jolly and that michaela off holyoaks were mean, snoring and pulling faces, uncalled for

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Dom Joly and the red haired bint were very rude to her ,pretending to fall to sleep ,the audience were no better

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
13-08-2010, 11:56 PM
That's the thing, she's done nothing. I do like her but she built up this 'cougar' persona but when she got in there she didn't live up to it and she just hid behind everybody else.
who didn't build themselves up on VT?People need to give her a break. and when she explains why she hasn't "cougared" on anyone everyone is like nah nah but but but...she can't win. I'm glad she's out then because I can't stand the false or unjustified hate :(

Robertocarlo
13-08-2010, 11:58 PM
They were bloody rude to Jo who is a lovely lady but as noted she acted like a proper Lady throughout showing that third rate comedian and that white haired woman who is a nobody up!

smudgie
13-08-2010, 11:58 PM
I was no Jo fan, but she did nothing wrong, BBBM has gone down the drain for me. It should have been scrapped when Russell left.

Colbert-Bump
14-08-2010, 12:54 AM
I thought BBBM was very harsh to Jo tonight.

mcka
14-08-2010, 01:06 AM
If she put herself in front of the public for the nation to see she should be aware that there are nasties out there, she's a sensible lass and has a clue she's not silly...

Jase.
14-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Yeah, Dom and that other random woman were just plain rude when she came out. It was uncomfortable.