PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one????

Lex
14-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Am I the only one, who is actually pleased that they have cut this years Big Brother short?
Am I the only one, that feels very 'short changed' about the quality of this years contestants?
Am I the only one, that feels that after 10years of loyal-viewing, thinks that BB decided to cut'n'run, and not even try with this years effort?
Am I the only one that thinks that 'the all-stars' will be a flop, because it will just be 'one big rushed cock-up' because 2 weeks is no where near long enough?
And finally.....
Am I the only one that is fed up with the publics inability to get what 'THEY WANT' from a show that is so dependant on 'THEIR' participation?

AM I THE ONLY ONE????????

fingers
14-08-2010, 09:34 PM
The public get what they deserve now, they should have boycotted the phone line scam years ago!

Kazanne
14-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Am I the only one, who is actually pleased that they have cut this years Big Brother short?
Am I the only one, that feels very 'short changed' about the quality of this years contestants?
Am I the only one, that feels that after 10years of loyal-viewing, thinks that BB decided to cut'n'run, and not even try with this years effort?
Am I the only one that thinks that 'the all-stars' will be a flop, because it will just be 'one big rushed cock-up' because 2 weeks is no where near long enough?
And finally.....
Am I the only one that is fed up with the publics inability to get what 'THEY WANT' from a show that is so dependant on 'THEIR' participation?

AM I THE ONLY ONE????????

No your not and i guess lots of people feel the same,I can't even be arsed to watch it much anymore,I will watch the allstars as our friend Craig Phillips should be going in and we will support him,:xyxwave:

Mac Hiavellian
14-08-2010, 09:39 PM
In short: you're not the only one lol

Lex
14-08-2010, 09:41 PM
No your not and i guess lots of people feel the same,I can't even be arsed to watch it much anymore,I will watch the allstars as our friend Craig Phillips should be going in and we will support him,:xyxwave:

Yes...I liked Craig Kaz!...But it would appear that my all-stars , Dereck-Science and Freddie are not on the agenda, so it's already started 'poorly' for me!...But I'll be watching anyway,...As i'm a 'Big Brother Junkey'! :hugesmile:

Smithy
14-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Am I the only one who read the first line then stopped reading?

Jack_
14-08-2010, 09:44 PM
No, you're not. I feel the same. My memories of Big Brother are almost ruined.

Lex
14-08-2010, 09:48 PM
No, you're not. I feel the same. My memories of Big Brother are almost ruined.

Yep Jack! I know what you mean!....There's been some classic years....Which ..this years is nottttttt!
Personal Fave?.....BB6!...What's yours?

Jack_
14-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Yep Jack! I know what you mean!....There's been some classic years....Which ..this years is nottttttt!
Personal Fave?.....BB6!...What's yours?

BB6 is probably mine too...was my first series as well :D

Maybe BB7 though...I can never decide. But those are my two favourites. Then BB10 is my third fave.

Lex
14-08-2010, 09:59 PM
BB6 is probably mine too...was my first series as well :D

Maybe BB7 though...I can never decide. But those are my two favourites. Then BB10 is my third fave.

Yeah!...That's a good selection for me Jack!....But series 6 then 3 then 7 are my top three!! :thumbs: