PDA

View Full Version : Still can't get over how awful this idea is...

Jack_
15-08-2010, 11:57 AM
I mean what the **** were they thinking [other than money + pissing the fans off]?

Truly the worst idea they've ever come up with.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah.

I don't think I'm ever going to let this go as will alot of people, It's just a horrible kick in the balls to every fans that's stood by the show for years.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Havent we already been through all of this? :sleep:

Jack_
15-08-2010, 12:05 PM

Yeah - and we've also already been through the fact that you would be moaning too if Josie would up.

And no, don't bother starting another argument about it. If you're not bothered about moaning about this, please go somewhere else.

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 12:07 PM

what are you a fan of more?

Josie or Big Brother?

would you not rather Josie won of her own accord rather than it being a blatant fix

Complans
15-08-2010, 12:07 PM

No.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 12:17 PM
what are you a fan of more?

Josie or Big Brother?

would you not rather Josie won of her own accord rather than it being a blatant fix

Big Brother is a pile of biased edited fake **** lol. It's over... Let it go. I don't give a crap if some 'big names' leave on Friday when it ends on Tuesday.

Seeing the right person that deserves it win is FAR more important to me then a few days of watching those same 'big names' do **** all over 4 days in the name of some supposed entertainment.

Even if BB got picked up after this year I wouldnt be watching it after the whitewashes and hatchet jobs of this season. Fan of BB? lol no. Not anymore.

All I see are a pile of hardcore entrenched fans panicking over their faves being at risk.

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 12:41 PM
It would have probably been the best twist this series if its was save....

smudgie
15-08-2010, 12:44 PM
I think it is more JJames fans that don't like it. For the first time their boy is not safe.
I am loving the twist.:hugesmile: I want Sam to win, I know this puts him at risk, but at least it is not as predictable as it would have been.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 12:51 PM
It would have probably been the best twist this series if its was save....

Exactly. And far more exciting, considering they all think Steve, Mario etc etc are all safe.

Would've been a perfect result and made for a perfect final.