PDA

View Full Version : Nasty nasty Dave..

Julie10
15-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Trying to get Sam to take Corins wig because she isn't kicking off about the make up. Why doesn't he do it himself. He is whispering 'she will go beserk' He wants to spice things up getting people to kick off but wants a whipping boy he said he hates to do it.

But in my eyes it is him that has done it by instigating it in the first place and telling Sam to take the eviction wig. I hope the public see him for what he is. A spiteful greedy lazy old man.

He has just sat their and called Jo ugly without make make up. He is a nasty piece of work.

Ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside. Get him out the nasty nasty hypocrite!

cassieparis
15-08-2010, 12:14 PM
he loves stirring the do do and then sitting back apparently blameless.
and incredibly the bb voter thinks more favourably of him than they do of Jo'
my faith in human nature is constantly challenged by this programme.

paper-cut-exit
15-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Would love Sam to take a dump in the pathetic little man's bible! that'd sure spice things up for the bullsh!tting monk!

InOne
15-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Dave is an emotional manipulator.

BJ
15-08-2010, 12:17 PM
If Corin kicks off Dave will have that false concerned frown on his face and let Sam take it

Malza
15-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Dave is an emotional manipulator.

********g twat is really good on that

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Gone off Dave loads recently, wouldnt mind him going this week tbh.

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Would love Sam to take a dump in the pathetic little man's bible! that'd sure spice things up for the bullsh!tting monk!

:joker:

take it too the toilet, use it as toilet roll and leave it on toilet floor when he finished complete with a few dirty stains :hugesmile:

Julie10
15-08-2010, 12:31 PM
This big oink thinks he is funny. But funny is when you do something that everyone can laugh at not spiteful things that might upset someone.

He has lost a bit of weight and suddenly thinks he is the Don. Wasn't it last night he was going on about Govan doing some nasty things? Yet its okay for him to do it it seems but by using someone else to do the dirty act.

Get out of town you hypocrite!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 12:31 PM
I didn't realize how much of a stirrer he was until recently. :( Even his friend kind of admitted this.

from digital spy from someone who knows him

Dave has a very dry sense of humour. This often comes accross as him being a bit of a knob but he isn't. He's a wind up merchant of the highest degree and I love him for it, he keeps you on your toes

Julie10
15-08-2010, 12:34 PM
If Corin kicks off Dave will have that false concerned frown on his face and let Sam take it

I hope Sam drops him right in it. And I hope Corin does her own hair instead of rising to it. She looks better without the wigs any way. She is onto them anyway I hope she doesn't kick off.

Julie10
15-08-2010, 12:37 PM
I didn't realize how much of a stirrer he was until recently. :( Even his friend kind of admitted this.

Nothing wrong with a dry sense of humour, but when you start telling people to do things and not do it yourself that is not a dry sense of humour that is being nasty and trying to cause trouble and avoiding any blame.

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Trying to get Sam to take Corins wig because she isn't kicking off about the make up. Why doesn't he do it himself. He is whispering 'she will go beserk' He wants to spice things up getting people to kick off but wants a whipping boy he said he hates to do it.

But in my eyes it is him that has done it by instigating it in the first place and telling Sam to take the eviction wig. I hope the public see him for what he is. A spiteful greedy lazy old man.

He has just sat their and called Jo ugly without make make up. He is a nasty piece of work.

Ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside. Get him out the nasty nasty hypocrite!
:xyxwave: Couldn't have said it better!:hugesmile:

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 12:45 PM

:xyxwave: Good for you!

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 12:46 PM

Ditto!:xyxwave:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 12:50 PM
another annoying thing about dave...why is he using everyone elses language? he uses I dont give a rip, buzzin and smoother you over a lot.

fingers
15-08-2010, 12:53 PM

It seems like only a couple of us on Tibb saw through the fake "Born Again" crap and constantly exposed him for the nasty, vile charlatan that he is, on the way picking up lots of insults from the ones he successfully hoodwinked and with a lot of help from his ex-junkie "friends" and cult followers!:joker:

Julie10
15-08-2010, 12:53 PM

Exactly. Some people can say what they like and others can't. It shows what aload of crap some of the public speak.

fingers
15-08-2010, 12:54 PM
another annoying thing about dave...why is he using everyone elses language? he uses I dont give a rip, buzzin and smoother you over a lot.

That is a well known psychological trick, and used to good effect by cult leaders in brainwashing.

smudgie
15-08-2010, 12:58 PM
And now we are back to the " I am being persecuted line".
Hopehe is out along with his "mate" JJames on Friday.:hugesmile:

fingers
15-08-2010, 01:06 PM
And now we are back to the " I am being persecuted line".
Hopehe is out along with his "mate" JJames on Friday.:hugesmile:

Pay close attention to his speech patterns, when he gets all breathless/wheezy and uses the heavy breathing thing - that is the signal that he is lying or acting or both!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 08:33 PM
they didn't show him threaten to throw a bucket of sick over sammy pepper :eek:

DrunkerThanMoses
15-08-2010, 08:35 PM
they didn't show him threaten to throw a bucket of sick over sammy pepper :eek:

Dont worry hes finnaly having abad highlight.... 4 weeks too late though:nono:

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 08:38 PM
This big oink thinks he is funny. But funny is when you do something that everyone can laugh at not spiteful things that might upset someone.

He has lost a bit of weight and suddenly thinks he is the Don. Wasn't it last night he was going on about Govan doing some nasty things? Yet its okay for him to do it it seems but by using someone else to do the dirty act.

Get out of town you hypocrite!

Well he just can't help it!
His mission in life - Make an arse out of himself in every medium out there!! :joker:

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Pay close attention to his speech patterns, when he gets all breathless/wheezy and uses the heavy breathing thing - that is the signal that he is lying or acting or both!

He also was rocking like 'mental' patient the other night - just as he does in some of his 'preaching' vids!
Must say alot about the state of his psyche!

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 09:06 PM
How vile was he to Sam again tonight? hes like an overgrown bully ,picking on the little lad of the house

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-08-2010, 09:23 PM
I really mad that they never showed Dave trying to get Sam to steal Corin's wigs or him threating to throw the sick bucket over Sam, the guy is just vile, i so hope goes on Friday, can you imagine his face when he realizes that he is going out before Sam.

DrunkerThanMoses
15-08-2010, 10:11 PM
I really mad that they never showed Dave trying to get Sam to steal Corin's wigs or him threating to throw the sick bucket over Sam, the guy is just vile, i so hope goes on Friday, can you imagine his face when he realizes that he is going out before Sam.

Good news on next evicition

Sam :(, John james, steve and dave are now the four favourites to be evicted with the bokkies

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Good news on next evicition

Sam :(, John james, steve and dave are now the four favourites to be evicted with the bokkies

Yeah i've just been reading that, i so hope Dave & Mario go on Friday.

DrunkerThanMoses
15-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Yeah i've just been reading that, i so hope Dave & Mario go on Friday.

:nono: :p

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Vote him out!

Sammi_Who
15-08-2010, 10:44 PM
I hate him. Ive never disliked a HM more than Dave! :mad:

Its typical Dave really, getting another HM to do his dirty work. All so he can sit back and watch it all kick off. He'll probably go over to Corin on the quiet and do his nice guy routine, slating how immature Sam is all whilst pretending to have nothing to do with it!

Sam should stick to his instincts and not trust him. Dave always has an agenda. Now his s**t stirring with Sam is slowing down, and people arent interesting in slagging Sam off anymore with him. He's targeted Corin. Thats what Daves always been about, the only connection he can have with a HM is one where he can sit and bitch about another. He's vile!

Patricia4
15-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Ive not liked him since day one and because I called him nasty on here I nearly got my head ripped off.He is trying is best to get Sam in trouble and Sam said he did'nt think he trusted him so he should back off and let Dave nick the wigs.

Lex
15-08-2010, 11:23 PM

I've been saying this for ages cassieparis!....The public's character-perceptions are woeful!!!! :nono:

Peter Plunker
16-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Well I bet you lot are fun at parties.
Don't be so precious.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Well I bet you lot are fun at parties.
Don't be so precious.

Oh here is Dave's PA... :sleep:

How on earth would you know what it's like to have fun at parties anyway?? You have to hand over £30 to Dave & you don't even get any alcohol!
Sounds like a barrel of laughs...

MTVN
16-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Dave's getting funnier by the day!