PDA

View Full Version : Will the finale stage be out on friday?

Joe.
15-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I mean the circle like tent thing at the end where Davina interviews people on finale night. Otherwise they're going to have to need a break everytime someone comes out the house.

Surely the least they could do on friday is let the housemates see they're best bits instead of playing them just to us which they've done on nearly every eviction!

Jack_
15-08-2010, 12:11 PM
I hope not - it should be saved for finale's only. Though in saying that, most of them coming out will be the real, deserving finalists - so they might as well.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 12:14 PM
It won't be there, they don't set it up until like really close to the final.

If it is there, then Friday will feel more and more like a finale :rolleyes:

Ife was the only housemate to see her best bits, it worked far better like that, But the idiots can't do anything right anymore.

Joe.
15-08-2010, 12:19 PM
It won't be there, they don't set it up until like really close to the final.

If it is there, then Friday will feel more and more like a finale :rolleyes:

Ife was the only housemate to see her best bits, it worked far better like that, But the idiots can't do anything right anymore.

I know, I agree completely, it's much much better when the housemates see their best bits. That has really annoyed me this series,

smudgie
15-08-2010, 12:35 PM
If two twits and teo bores go on Friday I will love it if they get very little airtime.

JJames and Dave, Steve and any one of the other bores.:hugesmile:

GingaNinga
15-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Dont the housemates see the best bits on the giant screen attached to the house?

Patrick
15-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Dont the housemates see the best bits on the giant screen attached to the house?

No.

When we watch their best bits the housemates have to run through the studios with Davina to get to the Eviction Studio.