PDA

View Full Version : What do you the reason behind this stupid decision was?

Jack_
15-08-2010, 02:05 PM
To have a Vote to Evict + four going. Other than money, because we know that's one factor already...

Smithy
15-08-2010, 02:06 PM
4 because they needed a lot out, and it's the last ever eviction so they needed to make it an event.

But they should of voted to save :rolleyes:

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Probably because they saw how much we wanted a vote to save for like the whole series so they carried out doing the opposite of what we want right until the end.

Saph
I do think its to make Josie win.

Its to much of a coincidence that they revealed it after Josie got the final pass.

oddballmisfitsFTW
to ensure a Josie win

either because she is their chosen winner and they luuurve her

or she is a mole and works for endemol so the prize fund ends up back in their pockets

billy123
15-08-2010, 02:11 PM
that poll is crap

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 02:12 PM
that poll is crap

you work for BB methinks, always defending them

smudgie
15-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Could even be to stop all the scams that have been going onto save JJames. It is more unlikely a scam would work now with everyone up.
Just a thought.:hugesmile:

Jack_
15-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I do think its to make Josie win.

Its to much of a coincidence that they revealed it after Josie got the final pass.

Exactly.

that poll is crap

What do you suggest the poll options should be then?

GypsyGoth
4 because they needed a lot out, and it's the last ever eviction so they needed to make it an event.

I agree, I think it'll be a great night for BB. I'm really loking forward to it. And I think it isn't a vote to save because it's kinda a vote to save for the final, like you're voting for who you want to win, that's like a vote to save, so it would be as if everyone was in the final and just the least popular ones were called out on friday.

Annway it's a last chance to get rid of those HMs that really really annoyed you but avoided eviction like a cat avoids water.

Patrick
All of the above.

Because they are stupid inconsiderate bastards who don't give a sh*t how we feel, the people who have stood by Big Brother even when everyone turned on it.

P.E.J is a *****, He obviously woke up and decided to do this and forgot all about the V.T.E until after putting the wheels in motion for the quad, the stupid *****.

I hope to god he's reading this black lash on TiBB because I know for a fact C4 go on this site alot even though they ignore us on BBLB and arse like DS but I just want to say to whatever C4 producer that happens to read this that they are not fit to be producing a TV Show.

You have made a mess of the last series and you will continue to be biased ******ers and make a mess of BB All Stars, yeah All Stars, That's right you couldn't even come up with a good name for the 2 Week Series either.

This series has been nothing but a mess, they throw ideas in from here and there.

The Thick bellends couldn't even decide on a theme, first it was a Funeral, Then Carnival, Then Circus.

Hence the Flower Eye, The Carnival Graphics and The Circus Design.

Losers.

it's the last ever eviction

Um, It isn't.

Lex
For me!....It's just that they Did'nt want Sam to win!! :xyxwave:

Beastie
15-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Shutup complaining!!

Jack_
15-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Shutup complaining!!

What, when they've ruined what would've been the closest, most exciting final in years? Nah, thanks.

Totally robbed us all and ruined this already awful series.

If people want to accept sh!t cause it's the last series then fine, but I won't.

Smithy
15-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Um, It isn't.

Um, it is for an actual series

Patrick
15-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Annway it's a last chance to get rid of those HMs that really really annoyed you but avoided eviction like a cat avoids water.

It's not, if it was a vote to save then yes.

This is a chance for the idiotic public that claim to be fans of the show, to vote out the 3 most entertaining characters and murder Big Brother.

Had it been a Vote to Save it would of been AMAZING.

Like you cannot believe how blissful that would of been to just sit back and watch Steve, Dave, JJ, Mario, Andrew... 4 of that lot just drop off like flies while Josie, John, Corin and Sam stay to the end.

Would of been amazing.

But no, we're left with this. The complete opposite, the biased dolts messed up again.

Another thing that's stupid about it, it'll be rushed.

You just know for a fact they will get the housemates out in the same time, so it'll be like Steve and Sam, John and Corin or something :rolleyes:

I'd rather Sam, Corin and especially John have the perfect end to their time in the house, not walk out with some other loser.

billy123
15-08-2010, 02:19 PM
you work for BB methinks, always defending them
no im just not daft enough to let them pull my strings.
why do you think they did it? lets have a think put yourself in their shoes and at the meeting.
what will yank their strings more and cause the biggest reaction what can we do to get people talking that will have been the question.
this poostorm is the desired affect JACKPOT!
it amazes me that you fall for it that so few people stop for one second to seriously consider why something is done.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Shutup complaining!!

We can complain if we want.

I've recieved a PM from some member I didn't even know existed telling me my complaining and negativity was tiring :joker:

For telling the truth apparently it's tiring.

As Jack said if some easily pleased people would rather lie down and take it and think this is fine then k, but when you've loved the show for years and want it to go out in style it's not fine, especially when you cared about it so much and this is the thank you get from the pathetic producers.

I swear I SO hope OfCom get involved in this.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 02:22 PM
no im just not daft enough to let them pull my strings.
why do you think they did it? lets have a think put yourself in their shoes and at the meeting.
what will yank their strings more and cause the biggest reaction what can we do to get people talking that will have been the question.
this poostorm is the desired affect JACKPOT!
it amazes me that you fall for it that so few people stop for one second to seriously consider why something is done.

So the last option 'a final '**** you' from PEJ to the fans' is correct then?

Cause they were only going to get a reaction by pissing us all off like this. There'd have been no reaction had it been Vote to Save...

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 02:22 PM
I agree, I think it'll be a great night for BB. I'm really loking forward to it. And I think it isn't a vote to save because it's kinda a vote to save for the final, like you're voting for who you want to win, that's like a vote to save, so it would be as if everyone was in the final and just the least popular ones were called out on friday.

I would have no problem with this quadruple eviction if ALL the HMs were up, but BB chose to first give someone a free pass, then once Josie once chosen they announce this quadruple eviction

why not final for final week just put the WHOLE house up, thats the most fair

it would have been better if on Friday night they put whole house up and 2 with most votes to evict left on Tuesday

then open the vote to win lines with remaining 7 HMs

2 with least votes go on Friday, leaving 5 left for Tuesday final

this way we would have got rid of 2 most hated and 2 most boring ready for the final

billy123
15-08-2010, 02:25 PM
So the last option 'a final '**** you' from PEJ to the fans' is correct then?

Cause they were only going to get a reaction by pissing us all off like this. There'd have been no reaction had it been Vote to Save...
Thats the important bit ;)
step outside of the emotional ride that they are providing you with and just consider why once in a while.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Thats the important bit ;)
step outside of the emotional ride that they are providing you with and just consider why once in a while.

Yes - so my point being is when you said 'that poll is crap', it's evidently not because it includes an option which is exactly what they've done.

And it baffles me as to why they've done it still because there was a Vote to Save last year [when Hira left]...so it must be a final '**** you' to us.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 02:32 PM
They clearly have no respect for their fans what so ever.

billy123
15-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Yes - so my point being is when you said 'that poll is crap', it's evidently not because it includes an option which is exactly what they've done.

And it baffles me as to why they've done it still because there was a Vote to Save last year [when Hira left]...so it must be a final '**** you' to us.
believe it or not what you think they have done doesn't necessarily make it fact it just reflects your opinion.
Well done on reacting exactly how they wanted you to ;) it justifies their desicion to cause controversy by making it a vote to evict. they will be more than happy with the reaction it has caused its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 02:38 PM
believe it or not what you think they have done doesn't necessarily make it fact it just reflects your opinion.
Well done on reacting exactly how they wanted you to ;) it justifies their desicion to cause controversy by making it a vote to evict. they will be more than happy with the reaction it has caused.

lol I hope they sh*t blood when Ofcom is on down their throats with the amount of complaints they got/are getting

Jack_
15-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Well done on reacting exactly how they wanted you to ;) it justifies their desicion to cause controversy by making it a vote to evict. they will be more than happy with the reaction it has caused its like shooting fish in a barrel.

I'm quite aware they'll be happy with the reaction, but the point is last year when they made it a Vote to Save they didn't want a negative reaction [i.e caring what we think], this time around they do - hence not giving a **** about us fans.

billy123
15-08-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm quite aware they'll be happy with the reaction, but the point is last year when they made it a Vote to Save they didn't want a negative reaction [i.e caring what we think], this time around they do - hence not giving a **** about us fans.
"remember its just a ride" - 'bill hicks 1961-1994'