PDA

View Full Version : David Why shouldn't Dave win? Even if he is a con artist!

Abhorsen
15-08-2010, 02:09 PM
It's hilarious watching all the posters on the forum getting their knickers in a twist over Dave, because *in their opinion* he is a bad person, con artist, fake whatever, blah, blah. But isn't it funny how those same posters don't want to hold their fave HMs up to the same scrutiny as Dave - it's almost as if they are just bias and trying to find any reasons to get votes against Dave to save their own fave HM (but that couldn't be their motive could it :shocked: LOL.)

Give it up. Dave deserves votes for what he has done in the house and not what he has or has not done out of the house. It is game show!!! Not judgement day!!!

You're only going on about Dave to save your own HM, enough with YOUR fake *moral high ground*.

Obviously BB checked his background and they are fine with it, so he is OK, if he wasn't OK BB would not have put him in the house.

smudgie
15-08-2010, 02:10 PM
He gets my vote to go on Friday, based on his personality in the house. Obnoxious twit that he is.:hugesmile:

Beastie
15-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I like Dave. Hope he makes the final!

fingers
15-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I do not have any favourite, and St. Dave is nothing but a charlatan who conned BB into INVITING him in, they probably thought it would be hilarious to have him lurching around in a "drunken stupor" for weeks!

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm not voting for any favourite - but I object to the principle of BB inviting him on to BB because of his 'cult' and I object to his sumbliminal evangelizing on our screens! And no, I am not religious, I just have respect for those that are and the 'Joe Bloggs' average decent human being!

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Wahey! Gwan Abhorsen!

Each and every one of the housemates in that house has been called out as fake on some aspect of their personality, so it's a good point, arent they conmen too? If what they are portraying is not what they really are?

FWIW I only support housemates regarding their time in the house and not out of it aswell, and I'd be happy for a Dave or Josie win :D

paper-cut-exit
15-08-2010, 02:33 PM
It's also hilarious watching the Dave fans try to discredit others that dislike Dave... making assumptions that it must be down to tactics to save their faves.

I'm sure alot of people just dislike Dave because of certain traits in his personality that are not very likeable.

I have no faves in the house btw.

Lex
15-08-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm not bothered whether Rasputin is a con-man or not!!
I just cannot stand the 'two-faced back-stabbing Judas' for what he did to Ben!!
I was over the moon when 'Snakeymario' gave him some of his own medicine in the S+R!!...Best thing that the 'little Viper' has done since he took the mole outfit off!! :devil:

fingers
15-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I don't doubt that a lot of forummers would applaud and support Osama bin Laden if he was in the house! On the premise that, who cares what he does on the outside, he makes me laugh!

psychtracker
15-08-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't doubt that a lot of forummers would applaud and support Osama bin Laden if he was in the house! On the premise that, who cares what he does on the outside, he makes me laugh!

Note : There's a little underhanded attempt by our mate fingers to compare Dave to Osama Bin Laden.

Seriously, if fingers & some of the other anti-Dave posse...(who, monotonously for most of the last 10 weeks have filled this forum with hate threads and posts), if they could of channeled some of that energy into positivity, the world would be a slightly better place! :)

fingers
15-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Note : There's a little underhanded attempt by our mate fingers to compare Dave to Osama Bin Laden.

Seriously, if fingers & some of the other anti-Dave posse...(who, monotonously for most of the last 10 weeks have filled this forum with hate threads and posts), if they could of channeled some of that energy into positivity, the world would be a slightly better place! :)

AS usual you get the twisting of words to suit an agenda, where did I compare St. Dave to Osama bin Laden?? unlike one of of your mates on DS who compared him to Jesus Christ.

psychtracker
15-08-2010, 03:17 PM
AS usual you get the twisting of words to suit an agenda, where did I compare St. Dave to Osama bin Laden?? unlike one of of your mates on DS who compared him to Jesus Christ.

See, there you are getting another lil dig at him. Breathe deeply and relax, BB will be all over in 9 days....

fingers
15-08-2010, 03:22 PM
See, there you are getting another lil dig at him. Breathe deeply and relax, BB will be all over in 9 days....

When your mate St. Dave breathes deeply it is a sign that he is lying.

BB_Eye
15-08-2010, 03:26 PM
It's hilarious watching all the posters on the forum getting their knickers in a twist over Dave, because *in their opinion* he is a bad person, con artist, fake whatever, blah, blah. But isn't it funny how those same posters don't want to hold their fave HMs up to the same scrutiny as Dave - it's almost as if they are just bias and trying to find any reasons to get votes against Dave to save their own fave HM (but that couldn't be their motive could it :shocked: LOL.)

Give it up. Dave deserves votes for what he has done in the house and not what he has or has not done out of the house. It is game show!!! Not judgement day!!!

You're only going on about Dave to save your own HM, enough with YOUR fake *moral high ground*.

Obviously BB checked his background and they are fine with it, so he is OK, if he wasn't OK BB would not have put him in the house.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain that. Do all the other housemates run organizations that I don't know about that exploit and lie to some of the most vulnerable members of society?

fingers
15-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Posted on DSpy by Blissed_off:

Oh yes, that bloody wheelchair video.
Right, for those that were questioning why Dave was filmed in a wheelchair, here goes.
For years the church has placed so much importance on our efforts, on what we as people do, not on what Jesus Christ has already done on the cross.
Dave was immobilzed by the presence of God, completely blotto. He wanted to show that you don't even need to walk to carry the presence of Jesus and manifest the finished work of the cross, our effort is not required, Jesus did it all! It's awesome.
Dave was aware that it was a controversial thing to do, Jesus often did controversial things. Yes what he did is open to misinterpretation and misunderstanding but he did it anyway as he had a point to prove.

He was not pretending to be disabled to fleece money out of people as people have intimated.

flamingGalah!
15-08-2010, 03:34 PM
As far as I'm aware none of the other housemates have fleeced cancer victims out of money on the outside & told them they can cure them for £30... But if they did I would hate them just as much as I hate Dave... :xyxwave:

Patricia4
15-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I dont like Dave

stoney
15-08-2010, 03:37 PM
I do not have any favourite, and St. Dave is nothing but a charlatan who conned BB into INVITING him in, they probably thought it would be hilarious to have him lurching around in a "drunken stupor" for weeks!

I always thought dave WAS your favourite fingers:conf:

You spend so much of your time on here talking about him:joker:

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 03:43 PM

Excuse me ? have you lost someone with cancer ? have you ever had cancer yourself ? if you answer yes to either of these question wyou would KNOW without asking why this lowlife conman shouldnt even be in the BB house ,never mind win it,

fingers
15-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Vindication of our posts will come on Friday when the Charlatan gets his marching orders and can bugger off back to Wales and his stupid Cult.

What a great name fo a Film or his Epitaph! "Back to Oblivion"

stoney
15-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Excuse me ? have you lost someone with cancer ? have you ever had cancer yourself ? if you answer yes to either of these question wyou would KNOW without asking why this lowlife conman shouldnt even be in the BB house ,never mind win it,

chuff get off your high horse please.

As someone that has lost both my father and mother to cancer I have no problemn with Dave, even if he is "selling" hope to some fellow believers, or his fellow believers saying what they actually believe even if I disagree with it.

this is just another anti dave stick that is being USED to beat him with and something I find as equally repulsive as you seem to take the claims he, and fellow believers, make about faith healing:nono:

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 03:57 PM

As someone that has lost both my father and mother to cancer I have no problemn with Dave, even if he is "selling" hope to some fellow believers, or his fellow believers saying what they actually believe even if I disagree with it.

this is just another anti dave stick that is being USED to beat him with and something I find as equally repulsive as you seem to take the claims he, and fellow believers, make about faith healing:nono:

Shame on you

cassieparis
15-08-2010, 04:18 PM
there have been other con artist winners but they had much more game. dave has no game whatsoflipping ever.

Claymores
15-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Dave can cure cancer with the lord - he should win :thumbs:

BB_Eye
15-08-2010, 04:30 PM

You think that brainwashing and taking advantage of cancer patients has no bearing on somebody's character? That there is nothing insidious or exploitative in what he does? And more to the point, are you really so flippant that you can say somebody's comments on an internet forum are 'equally repulsive'?

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 04:32 PM
I dont like Dave.

But I do agree that people should be judged based on what they do INSIDE the house.

flamingGalah!
15-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Dave can cure cancer with the lord - he should win :thumbs:

What a disgusting thing to say & joke about... :nono:

Abhorsen
15-08-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm not voting for any favourite - but I object to the principle of BB inviting him on to BB because of his 'cult'

That isn't the reason BB put him on the show. That would be like saying BB put Corin on the show to promote tanning beds. LOL.

and I object to his sumbliminal evangelizing on our screens!

RLMAO.

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 04:35 PM

You're certainly on form - you make me laugh!:joker: Keep going!:hugesmile:

Abhorsen
15-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Wahey! Gwan Abhorsen!

Each and every one of the housemates in that house has been called out as fake on some aspect of their personality, so it's a good point, arent they conmen too? If what they are portraying is not what they really are?

FWIW I only support housemates regarding their time in the house and not out of it aswell, and I'd be happy for a Dave or Josie win :D

Exactly, HMs should only be judged on their time in the house, nothing more. Apart from anything else, it would be silly for anyone to think they could judge someone's whole life so far and then decide whether to phone vote for them on a reality TV show on the basis of their *judgement*.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Exactly, HMs should only be judged on their time in the house, nothing more. Apart from anything else, it would be silly for anyone to think they could judge someone's whole life so far and then decide whether to phone vote for them on a reality TV show on the basis of their *judgement*.

WRONG,He should never have been allowed in in the first place,so would you think it ok for a paedo,murderer,terrorist to go in ?

Abhorsen
15-08-2010, 04:43 PM

Now you compare Dave to a terrorist. LOL.

Claymores
15-08-2010, 04:47 PM
What a disgusting thing to say & joke about... :nono:

I was reflecting a tale that Dave told to other HMs when he put hands-on. As a cancer survivor who still has to go to Clinical Oncology every 3 months to be scanned for more, I find YOUR remark as objectionable as Dave's

BB_Eye
15-08-2010, 04:48 PM
WRONG,He should never have been allowed in in the first place,so would you think it ok for a paedo,murderer,terrorist to go in ?

In before Sisqo jokes

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I was reflecting a tale that Dave told to other HMs when he put hands-on. As a cancer survivor who still has to go to Clinical Oncology every 3 months to be scanned for more, I find YOUR remark as objectionable as Dave's

Ditto on both counts ,no wonder we HATE Dave,IF someone had said to me when I was 1st diagnosed they could cure me for £30 I would have handed it over in a heartbeat ,Dave and his cult make a living (and a pretty good living too, posh cars ,flying all over the world) ,out of conning people like you and me

flamingGalah!
15-08-2010, 06:22 PM

Hardly a thing to joke about then is it? I lost my Dad to cancer by the way...

starry
15-08-2010, 06:38 PM
He was never going to win, he is too old to fit the profile of a winner. However he has done very well to get this far.

fingers
15-08-2010, 06:42 PM
He was never going to win, he is too old to fit the profile of a winner. However he has done very well to get this far.

The only reason he is still in there is because the Press have a gagging order to NOT report his real life outside the house.:wavey:

stoney
16-08-2010, 08:26 AM
You think that brainwashing and taking advantage of cancer patients has no bearing on somebody's character? That there is nothing insidious or exploitative in what he does? And more to the point, are you really so flippant that you can say somebody's comments on an internet forum are 'equally repulsive'?

what you haters just dont get is they are not brainwashing anyone.
Some people actual believe in faith healing.
for some it brings a little hope in a bad time and even for a very few some relief.
Yes I do find it repulsive that some people use this fact and distort it in a point scoring exercise to try to drum up support against someone in a gameshow simply to help their favourite win it:nono:

ElProximo
16-08-2010, 08:44 AM

It is true - Dave was found on Youtube, sought out and then invited. Which is fine.
It is also true that they invited him for the very point and purpose of acting shamefully in 'drunken stupor'.
David agrees with this. He explained this at the very beginning and said he knew that was why.
He also explained how he did not feel comfortable around new people in a new environment and wasn't 'himself' (meaning, going into drunken glory easily).

So in these things you agree with me and I don't think anyone else here disagrees.

The problem is that you do understand BB found him - sought him out - invited him...
...then you insist that he 'conned' them into inviting him.
How and why?
Do you think he created this 'persona' or 'character' somehow knowing it would lure BB into inviting him?
That was what BB was looking for and so for years he put on this character all to dupe the BB people who he knew would look for a drunk preacher housemate?

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:55 AM

:cat:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain that. Do all the other housemates run organizations that I don't know about that exploit and lie to some of the most vulnerable members of society?

or it could be said, offer a safe haven, shoulder to cry on, able to impart knowledge of coming off drugs/drink...but oh no, they offer these poor ex druggies/alkeys no support whatsoever !!!:sleep:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 09:04 AM

john james has the pedo covered.

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 09:05 AM
It would be funny :L

ElProximo
16-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Your comment about my mental health is highly offensive and should be removed either by you or a moderator.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/announcement.php?f=551

Oh I didn't say it was your mental health that anyone was concerned about.

I noticed you said:

Then asked about how someone would 'con' BB into INVITING them I just noticed you wrote:

The only reason he is still in there is because the Press have a gagging order to NOT report his real life outside the house.

you alright?

fingers
16-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Oh I didn't say it was your mental health that anyone was concerned about.

I noticed you said:

Then asked about how someone would 'con' BB into INVITING them I just noticed you wrote:

you alright?

You are simply insulting!

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 12:15 PM
or it could be said, offer a safe haven, shoulder to cry on, able to impart knowledge of coming off drugs/drink...but oh no, they offer these poor ex druggies/alkeys no support whatsoever !!!:sleep:

I'm not talking about drug addicts and alcoholics. As far as I'm concerned they are simply replacing one escapist addiction for another, but that's a different story altogether.

I am talking about lying to cancer patients making them think they can perform miracles and people with serious issues with their sexuality who get led into one of their bulls*** schemes that can supposedly 'rehabilitate' them.

They are on the same verministic level as those TV 'psychics' that go to great lengths deceive the grieving relatives of dead folk.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:18 PM
You are simply insulting!

What else do you expect ?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm not talking about drug addicts and alcoholics. As far as I'm concerned they are simply replacing one escapist addiction for another, but that's a different story altogether.

I am talking about lying to cancer patients making them think they can perform miracles and people with serious issues with their sexuality who get led into one of their bulls*** schemes that can supposedly 'rehabilitate' them.

They are on the same verministic level as those TV 'psychics' that go to great lengths deceive the grieving relatives of dead folk.

There is a word for them CONMEN

fingers
16-08-2010, 12:26 PM
What else do you expect ?

Not a lot, just more smoke!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Not a lot, just more smoke!

Exactly !! all his fellow conmen have their income to protect

parmnion
16-08-2010, 12:48 PM

Oh the old cancer chestnut again.

Silly ***** if they fall for anything he says after they have months of chemo to no avail.

Maybe people are willing to try anything to stop the pain.Who cares anyway, I'm now discussing something about Dave that simply isn't true.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:51 PM

Silly ***** if they fall for anything he says after they have months of chemo to no avail.

Maybe people are willing to try anything to stop the pain.Who cares anyway, I'm now discussing something about Dave that simply isn't true.

How sick are you ? that must be the VILEST thing I have ever read on this forum may you rot for what you have said

parmnion
16-08-2010, 12:54 PM
How sick are you ? that must be the VILEST thing I have ever read on this forum may you rot for what you have said

Do I give two ****s what you think!!..err, no!

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm partly hoping Dave goes on Friday, so we don't have to hear anymore of these obsessive, immature, nasty & negative rants anymore, from the likes of Fingers, HM, FG, Chuff & Co.

Got extremely boring weeks ago!!! :sleep:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm partly hoping Dave goes on Friday, so we don't have to hear anymore of these obsessive, immature, nasty & negative rants anymore, from the likes of Fingers, HM, FG, Chuff & Co.

I take it you would part with £30 for one of his "gigs" then?? LOL!!!! :joker: :xyxwave:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:57 PM

May you rot alongside Daves agent on here Parminon

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 12:58 PM
I take it you would part with £30 for one of his "gigs" then?? LOL!!!! :joker: :xyxwave:

Nah..i don't give a toss what he does on the outside, i'm just watching Big Brother.

arista
Fat dave is Welsh

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/15/article-0-0ACE167B000005DC-958_306x423.jpg

chuff me dizzy
Do I give two ****s what you think!!..err, no!

Shame on you and all you stand for

paper-cut-exit
16-08-2010, 12:59 PM

I don't get why you even bother clicking the thread if you don't wanna hear it.

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 12:59 PM
May you rot alongside Daves agent on here Parminon

Very mature.

fingers
16-08-2010, 01:01 PM
They cannot defend the charlatan so they simply resort to heaping insults on those who have exposed him for what he is.

parmnion
16-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Shame on you and all you stand for

tell me what is sick about my post...you are reading it wrong, it basically says if these stupid ****ers who you and the other haglets are saying dave is cheating out of money are stupid enough to let him then ha ****ing ha to them. cancer or no cancer..

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Nah..i don't give a toss what he does on the outside, i'm just watching Big Brother.

Well you should... :nono:

Very mature.

A lot more mature than you if you think Dave is harmless, funny & entertaining...

fingers
16-08-2010, 01:05 PM
The Red Tops are going to have a field day when he is out of contract with BB!

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:05 PM
tell me what is sick about my post...you are reading it wrong, it basically says if these stupid ****ers who you and the other haglets are saying dave is cheating out of money are stupid enough to let him then ha ****ing ha to them. cancer or no cancer..

It is sick because these people are desperate,not stupid, they want to live... What is so funny about them being conned??!!?? :conf: :nono:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:06 PM
They cannot defend the charlatan so they simply resort to heaping insults on those who have exposed him for what he is.

The last thing his cult members wanted was them videos coming out ,tough tittys they have and Dave and his cult has been outed for what it is a con

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I don't get why you even bother clicking the thread if you don't wanna hear it.

Like everybody, i click on threads and then judge whether i think i can make some kind of input, or enter into a decent discussion. Unfortunately certain members of the anti-Dave posse aren't interested in discussion, but rather just spreading negativity and hate. Even if i make a comment calling some of these people up on their tactics, i feel at very least i have made some sort of useful contribution toward making them reappraise their narrow mindedness and shallow thinking.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:07 PM
It is sick because these people are desperate,not stupid, they want to live... What is so funny about them being conned??!!?? :conf: :nono:

I will not even answer the dirty lowlife I am in remission with cancer and what he said and the laugh is below contempt

parmnion
16-08-2010, 01:08 PM

Thats if it's true..but hey if you don't see a fat welsh idiot drunk on the lord claiming he can cure your cancer for whatever todays made up price is as stupid, then you have more money than sense.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Like everybody, i click on threads and then judge whether i think i can make some kind of input, or enter into a decent discussion. Unfortunately certain members of the anti-Dave posse aren't interested in discussion, but rather just spreading negativity and hate. Even if i make a comment calling some of these people up on their tactics, i feel at very least i have made some sort of useful contribution toward making them reappraise their narrow mindedness and shallow thinking.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleep:

We are spreading the TRUTH about what a vile man Dave REALLY is!!

That is why his followers don't like it... TOUGH! :xyxwave:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 01:09 PM
I will not even answer the dirty lowlife I am in remission with cancer and what he said and the laugh is below contempt

You should save that revelation for other forums, not a bb forum.

I can't check what I say for fear of people having this or that.

minty3
16-08-2010, 01:10 PM
dave on is a legdend on bb

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:11 PM
dave on is a legdend on bb

And in English?? :conf:

minty3
16-08-2010, 01:12 PM
dave is a legdend on bb ppl r so nasty about him

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 01:13 PM
The last thing his cult members wanted was them videos coming out ,tough tittys they have and Dave and his cult has been outed for what it is a con

I really dont see it like that...they obviously have complete faith in what they believe, if they thought...if they KNEW that the videos were just rubbish and full of misinformation, were sheer fairytale that would only cause a whole load of trouble, they could easily have removed them before Dave went in the house?

I think that's where the whole point of this argument lies....you say Dave and his New Ecstatics or whatever they are are conmen.....I honestly believe they believe what they are saying, believe their religion to be right and true, believe that they channel the glory of God etc....

THAT is the difference between a conman and a believer....the conman knows full well it's not the truth and still wants to sell it, the believer holds himself up for scrutiny no matter what, as they are determined in their faith and belief.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:14 PM
dave is a legdend on bb ppl r so nasty about him

Nah, try again...

minty3
16-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Nah, try again...

eh dnt understand

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:16 PM
eh dnt understand

That doesn't surprise me to be honest...

minty3
16-08-2010, 01:17 PM
y i dnt wana argue ppl r intitled 2 there favourites i dnt slag off other ppls favourites

fingers
16-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Is that TEXT speak, or just unintelligible drivel?

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 01:23 PM
eh dnt understand

don't stress minty, fg's just trying to be a smartass about yr spelling...

Kitten
16-08-2010, 01:23 PM
dave is such a nice guy. the most genuine person in their by far.
fairplay to anyone who stands so firmly by what they believe. u all need to lay off him

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:24 PM
don't stress minty, fg's just trying to be a smartass about yr spelling...

Ah bless... I thought he was drunk on the "glory" ;)

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:25 PM
dave is such a nice guy. the most genuine person in their by far.
fairplay to anyone who stands so firmly by what they believe. u all need to lay off him

Err.... NO. :xyxwave:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 01:26 PM
y i dnt wana argue ppl r intitled 2 there favourites i dnt slag off other ppls favourites

Didn't understand a word of that... Maybe you should re-check the rules about using "txt" speak...

minty3
16-08-2010, 01:27 PM
no im nt drunk i came on these forums 2 see what people fought about house mates not to be insulted i am disabled you know

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Is that TEXT speak, or just unintelligible drivel?

c'mon fingers, let's not be bashing people for their typing technique...it's 2010, not 1953... ;)

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 01:30 PM

So they deserve it for buying into it? At least you're admitting he is a fraudster now.

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 01:35 PM
:joker::wavey::joker::hugesmile:

Dannyboii
16-08-2010, 01:36 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 01:37 PM
no im nt drunk i came on these forums 2 see what people fought about house mates not to be insulted i am disabled you know

How? In what way?

fingers
16-08-2010, 01:37 PM
c'mon fingers, let's not be bashing people for their typing technique...it's 2010, not 1953... ;)

Anything to get in a dig, eh?

parmnion
16-08-2010, 01:39 PM
So they deserve it for buying into it? At least you're admitting he is a fraudster now.

I'm admiting nothing of the sort.:nono:

And yes, they deserve it if they are stupid enough to believe that a fat wierdy welsh speccy idiot can cure them of cancer.

Livia

LOL... you do make me laugh...

minty3
How? In what way?

cerebal pausy

The Truth Is Out There!
Funny - they all do it - slip up in their justifications!:joker:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Funny - they all do it - slip up in their justifications!:joker:

Wrong again, nice try though.:sleep:

Livia
16-08-2010, 01:43 PM
cerebal pausy

For real? Little surprised you can't spell it, to be honest.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

And your point is ?

parmnion
16-08-2010, 01:45 PM
And your point is ?

strange avatar you have chuff, a baby with a ciggy in it's mouth...nice.

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Anything to get in a dig, eh?

friggin' hell fingers, you're king of the digs...i couldn't catch u with a 40 ft shovel !! ;)

parmnion
16-08-2010, 02:03 PM
"friggin' hell fingers"

This is the name of my new band.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 02:06 PM
:laugh3:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 02:31 PM

Maybe you need to check the forum rules... "txt speak" is not allowed... :xyxwave:

minty3
16-08-2010, 02:44 PM
For real? Little surprised you can't spell it, to be honest.

ye i am it effects right side of me braiin it doesnt funtion properly and i walk with a limp

Livia
16-08-2010, 03:00 PM
ye i am it effects right side of me braiin it doesnt funtion properly and i walk with a limp

Interesting. I only ask because I know a couple of people - in a work context - with cerebral palsy and despite their physical limitations, they type faster than I do and spell better than I do, generally.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Interesting. I only ask because I know a couple of people - in a work context - with cerebral palsy and despite their physical limitations, they type faster than I do and spell better than I do, generally.

Hes winding you up

minty3
16-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Hes winding you up

im not i also take things to heart quite easly so people say

Livia
16-08-2010, 03:15 PM
im not i also take things to heart quite easly so people say

Yeah, whatever.

minty3
16-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, whatever.

fair enough you dnt have believe me but i know i am

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 04:31 PM
FFS Hes preaching on live feed :sleep: HOPE JJ1 tells him to go fook off ,wait while the hm8s see what a nasty twisted conman he is

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Dave not liking it because JJ1 Doesnt fall for all his BS ,Dave having the gall to tell JJ1 he has a closed mind ,coming for the house fraud I find it mind boggling !! JJ1 tell him to fook off and i wont vote you out