PDA

View Full Version : So that's it!

Angus
15-08-2010, 04:14 PM
No spectacular twists, no surprise evictions, no save from eviction tasks, no mystery, only predictability, dullness and the prospect of JJ2 in the final by default - well done BB, you have put the final nail in the coffin of the show that COULD have been the most spectacular and greatest of all. All because you pushed the crapmance onto the public for weeks to the detriment of bigger and better characters than the ones we've been left with. Most of the tasks lacked any imagination, the T.O.T. was a big, fat failure in the end, and the choice of some of the HMs just begged the quesstion "WHY?". The free pass to the final should have been fairly fought for by ALL the HMs in a special task, not handed on a plate to the over-rated, duvet diving, fake as hell Josie.

Talk about going out with a whimper instead of a bang!

BB_Eye
15-08-2010, 04:19 PM
I think they've just resigned themselves to the idea that BB11 doesn't matter anymore and are crossing their fingers Ultimate BB will work (while, doubtless, not doing anything to ensure that happens).

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 04:24 PM
I think they've just resigned themselves to the idea that BB11 doesn't matter anymore and are crossing their fingers Ultimate BB will work (while, doubtless, not doing anything to ensure that happens).

This.

I have no interest in BB11 at all now after this stupid 'twist' which is just a clever way of disguising what it really was, a scam.

Will be watching ultimate BB though, if only to see how they manage to screw that up too.

Incompetent assholes :bored:

daniel-lewis-1985
15-08-2010, 04:26 PM
This.

I have no interest in BB11 at all now after this stupid 'twist' which is just a clever way of disguising what it really was, a scam.

Will be watching ultimate BB though, if only to see how they manage to screw that up too.

Incompetent assholes :bored:

Oh for god sakes give this whole "Scam" thing a rest its getting old

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Oh for god sakes give this whole "Scam" thing a rest its getting old

They obtained money by deception, so yeah a scam.

All the needed to do was say the night before that it was a quad, when the vote lines opened. They couldnt do that though, because it was a last minute decision once they saw how the votes were going ;)

Claymores
15-08-2010, 04:32 PM

I believe you got it there - and make BB11 so dull and lifeless for 4 days that we'll be excited when they wheel-out nomarks like Niki Grahame

daniel-lewis-1985
15-08-2010, 04:36 PM
yawn

InOne
15-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Well it's been a show aimed at 14 year old girls this year. And they lapped it up...

Jack_
15-08-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm truly disgusted with how appauling the show has been this year.

A cast which is quite possibly one of the worst there's ever been. Production that made the show look like it's fit for CBBC. Next to no alcohol, intervening during arguments, no twists, no surprises - just silly gimmicks [Jedward, Spaceship] in a really, really desperate attempt to pull in viewers to this laughable and pathetic production. It baffles me as to how the same company produced series such as BB6 and BB7 - there is just literally no comparison whatsoever.

And to top it all off - when this Godawful series was reaching it's long overdue conclusion...they make the worst production decision I have seen on any show ever. A Vote to Evict with four going - highlighting their desperation for money, for Josie to win and the fact that really, they couldn't give a flying **** about us fans who have stuck with the show through thick and thin. I see it as one last middle finger to us from PEJ and his cronies. The final four days will be the dullest highlights show there has probably ever been - and the final five will consist mainly of irrelevant, totally undeserving finalists. We have been robbed of a really unpredictable, exciting final four consisting of Sam, Corin, John James and Josie.

And part of me is dreading Ultimate Big Brother on a production level - I dread to think how they will ruin old tasks with their stupid music/graphics.

Not forgetting their PC decisions. CBBC Big Brother, really.

It's a sad, sad day when a once loved-by-many, iconic TV show is ruined by the incompetence of a group of useless producers.

Going out with a 'bang' my ****ing arse. RIP, Big Brother.

Captain.Remy
15-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I just can't believe the last series was...this ! The producers used to do amazing in every aspect. I'm very very disappointed and it perfectly proved my point: as much as I love BB, it's time for it to die. BB UK used to be the best around the globe, it's not anymore (well, for 3 years now).

Let's hope Ultimate BB will be worth watching.

Claymores
15-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Well it's been a show aimed at 14 year old girls this year. And they lapped it up...

Acne cream as sponsor, Glee task - you are correct Joe

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 05:16 PM
No spectacular twists, no surprise evictions, no save from eviction tasks, no mystery, only predictability, dullness and the prospect of JJ2 in the final by default - well done BB, you have put the final nail in the coffin of the show that COULD have been the most spectacular and greatest of all. All because you pushed the crapmance onto the public for weeks to the detriment of bigger and better characters than the ones we've been left with. Most of the tasks lacked any imagination, the T.O.T. was a big, fat failure in the end, and the choice of some of the HMs just begged the quesstion "WHY?". The free pass to the final should have been fairly fought for by ALL the HMs in a special task, not handed on a plate to the over-rated, duvet diving, fake as hell Josie.

Talk about going out with a whimper instead of a bang!

I agree Angus,it started with so much potential,the latter half has been boring and nothing exciting happened except for Sam going in,all the dull miserable and nasty ones made it till the end,I have not watched LF for days,just caught the odd post by members,the best part of it now is talking to some posters,I might watch the Allstars,depends who's in it,if Craig Phillips is still in,we will have to watch,lol as he is a friend of the family,there are so many rumours about who is going in,I even heard Steven was going back in, if so that would be cool as I loved him in the last CBB,anyway it was great meeting you and other like minded posters,Ben will always be my winner so it's all really sewn up for me,I just now want to see Crabbys arse kicked out the door,which should have been done weeks ago and then we might have had a much better show,such a shame the last BB will be remembered as a show you're embarrased to tell people you actually watched:joker:

Angus
15-08-2010, 05:56 PM
I agree Angus,it started with so much potential,the latter half has been boring and nothing exciting happened except for Sam going in,all the dull miserable and nasty ones made it till the end,I have not watched LF for days,just caught the odd post by members,the best part of it now is talking to some posters,I might watch the Allstars,depends who's in it,if Craig Phillips is still in,we will have to watch,lol as he is a friend of the family,there are so many rumours about who is going in,I even heard Steven was going back in, if so that would be cool as I loved him in the last CBB,anyway it was great meeting you and other like minded posters,Ben will always be my winner so it's all really sewn up for me,I just now want to see Crabbys arse kicked out the door,which should have been done weeks ago and then we might have had a much better show,such a shame the last BB will be remembered as a show you're embarrased to tell people you actually watched:joker:

I feel the same - I fell asleep during the HLs show last night, and almost nodded off during BBLB today, which goes to show how dull it's become. I just want to see justice done and John James, Dave and Mario evicted on Friday, unfortunately it looks like Sam is going too, but since he never expected to get to the final I don't think he'll mind too much. I just hope Josie does NOT win, would rather it was Steve or Corin if Sam is not there. I will watch Ultimate BB because I heard Stephen is going in and he was my fave. But all in all it's all been a disappointment.:sad:

Lewis.
15-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh, I've loved this series :tongue: