PDA

View Full Version : why was ben evicted for slagging off peoples weight but sam is loved for it?

Mystic Mock
15-08-2010, 04:46 PM
is it because sam acts like a 2 year old?

sosadbbend
15-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I've puzzled over that one too, maybe it was because Sam says it all up front?

Shasown
15-08-2010, 05:51 PM
why was ben evicted for slagging off peoples weight but sam is loved for it?

If you believe the only reason Ben was evicted for was slagging off peoples' weight, I think you need help separating delusions from reality JF.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 05:54 PM
If you believe the only reason Ben was evicted for was slagging off peoples' weight, I think you need help separating delusions from reality JF.

Ditto that.

BLORN
15-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Because ben

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 06:13 PM
When did Ben slag off anyones weight?

cell
15-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Ben said once the new girls came in Josie started wearing things she "couldnt get away with" implying she was too big for. Fair enough no one wants to see muffin top leaking out. But his downfall was saying it to John James, not to Josie.
Sam is just an annoying bratty childlike character and says comments about her weight to her face to try and wind her up. He has never mentioned her being big behind her back, and is truly just saying it for banter. If he actually thought she was fat and gross he would say it behind her back as well.

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 06:18 PM
When did Ben slag off anyones weight?

He didn't ,he said Josie was trying to impress Crabby by wearing clothes that are more revealing and do not suit her shape,which the anti bens jumped on and took it completly the wrong way,forgetting it was Crabby himself who called her "Fatarse" and "98chins",Ben did at one point mention something about piglets:joker::joker:but i took that as Crabby sucking up to her.

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 06:21 PM

Its banter, the kind you would probably get between groups of blokes. Josie finds it funny. When John James was ranting about it to her the other day saying 'Josie, he called you a fat ***' she just burst out laughing. Most of her mates are apparently men, so she understands the humour.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Ditto that.

Double ditto

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 06:24 PM

http://intepid.com/res/417.gif
:joker:

starry
15-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Ben could never really take jokes about himself while he constantly made jokes about others.

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Ben could never really take jokes about himself while he constantly made jokes about others.

Ben often joked about himself and was very funny.

BBLB
15-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Ben was a crap HM.
Sam is a crap HM.
Not suprisingly many Ben supporters also support Sam,
they are similar in many ways.

However Ben got evicted for several reasons including an organised campaign and the fact that people like myself was sick of hearing his 24/7 bitching sessions on the live feed.

BLORN
15-08-2010, 07:14 PM
ben wa