PDA

View Full Version : ALL josie fans EVICT Sam

MeMyselfAndI
15-08-2010, 04:47 PM
if he stays. She wont win. So you MUST evict sam also sam annoys her and could ruin her chances even more!

Evict Sam - 09011 323 020

(i need to save johnjames)

Mystic Mock
15-08-2010, 05:27 PM
totally agree memyselfandi if you dont vote sam now he will end up winning the show,just look at all the polls.

Mystic Mock
15-08-2010, 05:37 PM
totally agree memyselfandi if you dont vote sam now he will end up winning the show,just look at all the polls.

THE WATCHER
15-08-2010, 06:10 PM
SAM for the win, pee of that lazy fat slob

Jack_
15-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Clueless.

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 06:11 PM
John James is gone anyway!

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 06:12 PM
SAM for the win, pee of that lazy fat slob

Sam for the win.lets have some excitment in the final at least!!

THE WATCHER
15-08-2010, 06:12 PM
You want another Cameron? Brian Bello? Rachel Rice? If Hippo wins you get a clone of past failures and undeserved winner

Patricia4
15-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Sam to win :dance:

vesavius
15-08-2010, 06:37 PM
if he stays. She wont win. So you MUST evict sam also sam annoys her and could ruin her chances even more!

I fully endorse this.

Forget this operation deadwood crap as presented by the same people that have given Josie **** all season because their own faves are now threatened. Focus on her rivals.

Sam and Corin to go.

smudgie
15-08-2010, 06:39 PM
:joker::joker: Ther same could be said of JJames then. Get him out.

Sam for the win.:dance:

Twilight
15-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Your Clueless, and blinded by John James's so called looks.

Maia
15-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Sam for the win. Stop killing the show, we need to preserve whatever entertainment we have left of this series.

BBLB
15-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Sam for the win. Stop killing the show, we need to preserve whatever entertainment we have left of this series.

What entertainment?
Hes a repetitive HM that needs kicking down to earth.

The shows over with now wether he stays or goes,BB always slows down in its final weeks.

Im voting Pepper out many times because Id like to see a final between Josie and Corin,the only real entertainers left.

Maia
15-08-2010, 07:12 PM
What entertainment?
Hes a repetitive HM that needs kicking down to earth.

The shows over with now wether he stays or goes,BB always slows down in its final weeks.

Im voting Pepper out many times because Id like to see a final between Josie and Corin,the only real entertainers left.

And Corin isn't repetitive - prancing about saying the same things over and over again? And what on earth does Josie do that's entertaining? At least Sam has variety, he's the only thing holding this show right now, voting him out is just pure stupidity. But like I always say, the voting public never learn do they? :rolleyes:

BBLB
15-08-2010, 07:21 PM
And Corin isn't repetitive - prancing about saying the same things over and over again? And what on earth does Josie do that's entertaining? At least Sam has variety, he's the only thing holding this show right now, voting him out is just pure stupidity. But like I always say, the voting public never learn do they? :rolleyes:

Sam has no variety,what he has is HMs that he uses as a vehicle for airtime.

What is Sams story?
Who is he?
He has not got a storyline because he is dull,that is why he was a 3 time backup loser and only got in at the final moment because the house was too comfortable and to complacent.

He didnt cut the grade to make it in the house unless he became pej puppet.

Corin has entertained me a lot and I could give lots of examples but I know that would bore you so lets just say She has made me laugh a lot in the show and same for Josie.
Sadly Josie got involved with JJ1 and lost her way quite a bit but she has still given me many laughs in the early days.

Sams efforts to make us laugh seem to rely on taking the pish out of other HMs.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Clueless.

:thumbs:

Patrick
15-08-2010, 07:23 PM

Well you're certainly going the wrong way about it, just do what the rest of us are doing you're literally on your own trying to evict Sam to save John while every other John Fan and fans of the show that want it to be entertaining are evicting Dave,Steve,Andrew,Mario And JJ etc.

Raph
15-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Get Sam out, for Corin to win :)

MeMyselfAndI
15-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Get Sam out, for Corin to win :)

:thumbs:
vote raph!! vote!

MeMyselfAndI
15-08-2010, 11:56 PM
if your a josie fan and your not voting to evict sam then you obviousy arent a real josie fan!

smudgie
16-08-2010, 12:13 AM
:joker::joker:Obvious ploy to help JJames, it is him that needs hi fans to vote against Sam.

Clever JJames fans are keeping quiet, but you will always get the odd on that will panic and let the cat out of the bag..so as to speak.
Whilst voting the dullards out, don't forget a couple of votes for JJames if you are a Sam fan:devil:

aijay10
16-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Hmmm it would seem to me that if you go against the Sam supporters this may all backfire and if sam is evicted.....us sam supporters could easily make someone like Andrew win....

Seriously though....All this "deadwood" evict so and so nonsense guys...Just think for yourselves and vote for who YOU want to evict!! Like all this "lets gang up on so and so because they'll win if we dont" is just bad sportsmanship!! CHILL! :)

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 12:35 AM

Nah - I shall vote out old crab eyes along with half the country!

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Lol, couldn't you have saved this for Josie's fan thread?

jj1 is a legand
16-08-2010, 12:43 AM
come on josie fans vote sam and mario out steve and dave are gone we still have 5 days left to keep voting them out john james still has a chance as theres 5 days left he has more fans then mario an steve put togeva an josie an john james deserve to be in the final VOTE MARIO AN SAM OUT JOSIE AN JOHN JAMES FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBLB
16-08-2010, 01:37 AM
Well you're certainly going the wrong way about it, just do what the rest of us are doing you're literally on your own trying to evict Sam to save John while every other John Fan and fans of the show that want it to be entertaining are evicting Dave,Steve,Andrew,Mario And JJ etc.

Not even close to true.
Or had you not seen the odds?
I know plenty of JJ and Josie supporters voting on mass to get Sam out.

After tomorrow I am sure many Corin supporters will join this as they see Sams constant harrasment of Corin and done with an intent to get her to blow up and destroy her chances of getting in the final...such a nice misunderstood guy eh.

Mystic Mock
16-08-2010, 01:39 AM
im making sure sam goes aswell memyselfandi,but keep it up.

lukebartram
16-08-2010, 01:44 AM
yes i will evict sam :D

luminoussun
16-08-2010, 04:21 AM
every year it's the same old story...vote him /her out because they might win...so what your really saying is...keep all the boring housemates so my fave can win....what a bloody idiot way of looking at it...it's the last big brother ever!!! can't you leave your petty ways at home for once and just vote someone you don't like out...all these tactics are what made rachel the most boring housemate ever win and probably is the reason this is the last year....i just love 5 minutes with every wally that has ruined my program year after year....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

woz nice
16-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Agreed!

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Sam's gone anyways, if Josie fans have any sense, they should be having a crack at getting Corin out...she's her only threat to win!

Poolcue
16-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Without Sam where is the spark? Josie is not a deserving winner imo, watched live feed all this series and she's not a nice girl. sorry if you don't like my view on it, but her contribution has been on a par with steve.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Josie or her fans owe nothing to the show or the forums, who have both been nothing but vile to her all season.

Who cares about 4 days after Friday watching so called 'big names' do nothing, because they are bein sooo interesting right now yeah?

I would rather have a worthy deserving winner, and Josie has defined this season.

Sam and Corin as two of the four to go kthx. Lets clear the road for Josie to walk this home :hugesmile:

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 09:02 AM
i want to evict him but im pretty sure if we all voted, he wouldnt go out. join the twitter campaign or something O.o

Adamw92
16-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Nah, i'd rather John James go ;)

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:03 AM
i want to evict him but im pretty sure if we all voted, he wouldnt go out. join the twitter campaign or something O.o

Trust me, Corin fans will be on him as well after this week.

Sam needs to go on Friday :)

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Nah, i'd rather John James go ;)

JJ is the waaay outsider and not a threat to anyone anymore.

Sam is snapping at Corin's heels and his fans will target her to get rid of his competition.

Don't waste a vote on JJ to go at this stage. :bawling:

Shiner
16-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Haha Josie's fans running scared at last. If she was as solid and worthy a winner as they claim then they wouldn't need to club together to skew the results.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaay, Josie to win!!

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Haha Josie's fans running scared at last. If she was as solid and worthy a winner as they claim then they wouldn't need to club together to skew the results.

lol isnt that exactly what operation deadwood is though?

Running scared at last? hehe if you like, but for what it's worth I am feeling great about the whole situation :D

Shiner
16-08-2010, 11:46 AM
lol isnt that exactly what operation deadwood is though?

Running scared at last? hehe if you like, but for what it's worth I am feeling great about the whole situation :D

Got me off ignore now then? :rolleyes:

I'm no part of any operation, I'm man enough to form my own opinions. Maybe you forgot on your hiatus but I'm all about fairness and honourable conduct.
Anyway, if you think that getting the "deadwood" out first would be a bad idea then I see your break hasn't improved your memory of what the ethos of the show is.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Got me off ignore now then? :rolleyes:

yeah, I couldnt even remember what you posted that made me put you on it it tbh, so I thought what the hell. I guess what you wasnt all that memorable. I will just stick you back on though if you act like a dick, so it's all good.

Anyway, if you think that getting the "deadwood" out first would be a bad idea then I see your break hasn't improved your memory of what the ethos of the show is.

Please re read my OP, because it seems you have missed my point.

We can then maybe have a more rounded conversation about it :)

Tom4784
16-08-2010, 11:51 AM
If you want a dull final then please vote him out. I dunno about you but I want to be in suspense when it comes to the final, not knowing who's gonna win. I love Josie but I won't waste 2 hours of my time on a predictable result.

Shiner
16-08-2010, 11:57 AM
yeah, I couldnt even remember what you posted that made me put you on it it tbh, so I thought what the hell. I guess what you wasnt all that memorable. I will just stick you back on though if you act like a dick, so it's all good.

Please re read my OP, because it seems you have missed my point.

We can then maybe have a more rounded conversation about it :)

Yay you're back! Calling me a dick and insulting my intelligence in just your second post to me.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
16-08-2010, 10:47 PM
your clueless.. and its people like you that kill the show!

John James is a lost cause! and Sam fans will do their best to keeo him iin!!!!!

BBLB
16-08-2010, 11:28 PM
If you want a dull final then please vote him out. I dunno about you but I want to be in suspense when it comes to the final, not knowing who's gonna win. I love Josie but I won't waste 2 hours of my time on a predictable result.

See this to me is sam supporters hiding the fact that if he gets to the final he has won in what would be the most predictable result since BB7.

If corin,Josie and Sam get in final 3 then josie and corin supporters vote to save their hm while Sam romps home in an organised campaign led by facebook and twitter but also headed by forums who see him as the anti bb vote just like what happened with Rachel.
Sam goes in the final and its all over,they may as well save the time and declare Sam winner.

THE WATCHER
17-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Sam to stay and win, wipe that damn smug look off Hippo's face MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS