PDA

View Full Version : Why did they bother putting Sam in...

Jack_
15-08-2010, 06:52 PM
...only to **** him over two weeks later? He's a great housemate, but it begs the question, why did they bother? :conf:

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 06:54 PM
...only to **** him over two weeks later? He's a great housemate, but it begs the question, why did they bother? :conf:

He will be there after some of the originals have gone

smudgie
15-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Because it livened the show up.
And I beg to differ about it being a waste of time, he has stated himself that he is delighted to have gone in, even if for only a short time.:hugesmile:
And of course he winds JJames up:devil:

Jack_
15-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Because it livened the show up.

Yes, exactly...so why did they decide to **** him over only two weeks later?

Is it not a bit pointless of them putting him in if they want him out so soon?

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 06:57 PM
They want an original to win.

To attempt to prove to everyone that they were wrong when they were moaning about the original cast. A newbie who has only been in for a couple of weeks, would only emphasize how much of a fail this series has been.

smudgie
15-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Yes, exactly...so why did they decide to **** him over only two weeks later?

Is it not a bit pointless of them putting him in if they want him out so soon?

I think to be honest, they might have thought he would be a bit much for the rest of the housemates if he was in any earlier. Perhaps they only decided once the show started to flag.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 06:58 PM

He had his moment, he caused the fuss they were looking for at the expense of others. Now his bolt is shot and he is disposable, just as others have been before him.

Now he is just Josie's pet monkey, playing orange bowls with the rest of them and being a good boy.

I'd say Sam is working exactly as intended.

BBLB
15-08-2010, 06:59 PM
They put him in the house because the producer PEJ is too much of a lazy person to be bothered earning his money so he got himself a puppet to do the stirring.
The puppet is turning into a muppet now as part of Daves little gang.

Sam has nothing to offer,he was a one trick pony because of the information he had when he went in,now his act is tedious and I really dont find him entertaining.

Nobody that is used as a puppet for the show and coming in 4 weeks from the final should even be eligible to win imo.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 07:00 PM

To attempt to prove to everyone that they were wrong when they were moaning about the original cast. A newbie who has only been in for a couple of weeks, would only emphasize how much of a fail this series has been.

This.

Fuzzylogic
15-08-2010, 07:02 PM
He entertained us for a couple of weeks. He served his purpose. Even if he goes on Friday it's not a big deal as he would have been out a few days later anyway (unless he wins)

Fuzzylogic
15-08-2010, 07:03 PM
A more appropriate question would be why did they put JJ2 in? He has served no purpose at all.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 07:04 PM

Hmm...true.

Braden
15-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Why did they bother airing this series if Sheena & Alexandra didn't even get in :(

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 07:49 PM
A more appropriate question would be why did they put JJ2 in? He has served no purpose at all.

Totally bland apart from his mega bitching session about Sam ,and lets not forget his Thomas off Corin the house lesbo

vesavius
15-08-2010, 07:51 PM

Now this I can get behind.

What a waste of a spot... no one even really cares enough about him to hate him.

coolestrock
15-08-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry but sam is a little bitch,,,,,,he went in slagging hm's off, mainly josie and johnjames and when they fired back,,he curled into a little ball and cried.

You cant go around in this world treating ppl with disrespect and hoping no one will retaliate,,,then crying when they do. Sam needs a big life lesson on how to relate to ppl in the real world or i can see him being beaten up pretty badly.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm sorry but sam is a little bitch,,,,,,he went in slagging hm's off, mainly josie and johnjames and when they fired back,,he curled into a little ball and cried.

You cant go around in this world treating ppl with disrespect and hoping no one will retaliate,,,then crying when they do. Sam needs a big life lesson on how to relate to ppl in the real world or i can see him being beaten up pretty badly.

I agree, but your on a loser here I am afraid. Too many posters here relate to how he deals with life to gain your view much sympathy.