PDA

View Full Version : Why do they want the final to be as dull as possible?

Jack_
15-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Next to no one is going to be watching [and I for one hope it receives it's lowest rating ever] and then Ultimate Big Brother is starting...

Surely they would want the Ultimate BB Launch to get as many ratings as possible? So surely having an interesting final would keep viewers watching?

Cannot understand it.

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Someone has a theory on this at DS.

They want the bigger characters gone so there is not as much excitement surrounding the final.

Why?

Because they want people to be excited about the ultimate housemate launch instead.

Kinda makes sense.

Braden
I just don't get why it isn't a vote to save. Like, you don't want to evict people from the final you want to save them for the final.

Jack_

They want the bigger characters gone so there is not as much excitement surrounding the final.

Why?

Because they want people to be excited about the ultimate housemate launch instead.

Kinda makes sense.

Of course but no one is gonna bother watching the final if it's dull...and therefore would either forget about UBB/not bother watching.

That's the way I see it anyway :conf:

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 07:10 PM
I would imagine, if this goes the way i think it will (JJ Sam Dave and Corin going) then most people wont watch the final, but will tune in for the winners interview and the allstars launch...which I assume will be at a set time through the night.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 07:12 PM
I would imagine, if this goes the way i think it will (JJ Sam Dave and Corin going) then most people wont watch the final, but will tune in for the winners interview and the allstars launch...which I assume will be at a set time through the night.

Do you think they'll promote a certain time though?

I mean there wouldn't be a problem if there were two seperate shows like there usually is - one for the final and one for UBB, but it's one mega-show, so people aren't going to know when to tune in...

Patrick
15-08-2010, 07:14 PM
It's just ruined BB11 for me and I couldn't give a ****** about UBB either.

I was so pumped for it in June and stuff now Idc, Emma and George were like going on about it like it was the best thing since Marcus Akin's Quotes and I was just like ==.

Like seriously, first they ruin it by not putting Marcus in which we all expected so whatever, then they ruin it even more for me by not putting any BB9 Housemates in the unfair bastards, and now they ruin BB11 completely by doing a V.T.E with 4 going.

Just got everything wrong and there is no 'Second Chances' this year.

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Do you think they'll promote a certain time though?

I mean there wouldn't be a problem if there were two seperate shows like there usually is - one for the final and one for UBB, but it's one mega-show, so people aren't going to know when to tune in...

I really have no idea.

3 hours is way too long to sit through, when most of the interviews will be with dullards.

jj1 is a legand
15-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Vote the bores out steve andrew dave mario

Jack_
15-08-2010, 07:15 PM
I really have no idea.

3 hours is way too long to sit through, when most of the interviews will be with dullards.

Aye, and the bad thing about this Friday is the interviews with the most important housemates will be cut short because of the amount of time and number of housemates going. Completely pathetic.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 07:17 PM

Why?

Kinda makes sense.

What typical DS crap lol

I am sorry, warn me if you want to, but it is.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I really have no idea.

Oh my god I didn't even think of that either.

Plus the best bits at the end will also be sh*t and that's what I was looking forward to in last year's final, to see the best bits because the BB10 Final was crap.

Now the best bits this year will be full of pathetic graphics that make it look like it was made in the 90s along with crap music and such UGH.

jj1 is a legand
15-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Mario an andrew an dave we should target steves a gonner vote these 3 out

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 07:19 PM
This weeks eviction will be more exciting than the final.

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Truth.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Mario an andrew an dave we should target steves a gonner vote these 3 out

Steve's hardly a goner :rolleyes: Unless you actually vote.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 07:22 PM

To be honest I think we may as well class this week's eviction AS the final...considering they'll probs all be the REAL winners.

elliebrew
15-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Vicky why do you think corins going....shes got a big fan base sure but she hasnt got a lot of people who hate her enough to evict her

Kate!
15-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Vote the bores out steve andrew dave mario

Absolutely Right!:dance::dance: