PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else totally neutral?

Sticks
15-08-2010, 07:13 PM
This has to be the first year when I have been totally neutral and have voted for nobody :shocked:

The nearest to a position I have, is that is it might be an idea see John James there on the final night, but neither him or Josie winning, so they are out in the real world on the same day, just to see if that relationships survives outside the house.

Apart from that, I have no real preference as to who wins this.

BLORN
15-08-2010, 07:17 PM
no becaus

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I just dont want Dave or Mario to win, but appart from that i really dont mind who wins.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 07:23 PM
This has to be the first year when I have been totally neutral and have voted for nobody :shocked:

Would have to agree....although due to a thread attacking Steves service and family, i would like to see him win just to wind up the hate mongers.

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 07:24 PM
As the days go on I am finding myself less and less bothered.

PEJ said on DS that BB this year was more of a soap opera than a gameshow. How right was he? Scripted.

wilful_woodpecker
15-08-2010, 07:24 PM
I haven't picked up the phone yet to vote - been waiting for Joise to be available .....

I want out Corin and Steve on Friday; and probably Sam and JJ2

leaving JJ1; Dave and Josie and Mario

with Josie out first on final night; then possibly Dave, and I don't really mind of Mario and JJ1 who wins.

Maybe JJ1 so Josie can't do all the mag deals with him directly the show finishes