PDA

View Full Version : Great thread on DS

Jack_
15-08-2010, 07:23 PM
I agree with everything they said but I'll still be voting.

It's time to decide wheter you wish to get mugged off and reward the f e c k l e s s incompetence of endemol for creating, in the worst series of BB I can remember, the worst voting setup in any series anywhere, ever.

I'm proud to say that I have not voted at all this series. I'm not saying people are wrong to have voted and people should do as they please - but voting this week is simply lining endemol's pockets and with very little purpose to it.

For example, you may want to save Sam. Firstly, save him for what? The last weekend, the final day..and then, even if this was a reasonable end to vote for, how would you do it? The variables are such that there is no 'save sam' vote or combination of votes - even voting for all the others is ineffective since you may be inadvertently damaging your cause since four will be evicted this week; there is no way of knowing, or even having a reasonable guess at the effect of your vote without regularly updated public voting numbers, and this goes for saving any of them.

So, why do you care who is saved anyway? You won't a week later, I guarantee that, no one ever does. Once the temporary insanity has worn off, you will not give a flying monkeys who won, who came second, who made it to the final etc etc, just a lingering pang of embarassment and dread at your looming phone bill.

So save yourselves the pain, just disengage from the process and enjoy whatever little scraps of amusement they throw your way, and let the chips fall where they may.

Nothing you do now will change the fact that this has been the worst series in history, with the poorest creative direction and casting of any reality tv show I can currently think of, so you will be just rewarding these incompetents for miserable failure, so join me, and DONT VOTE.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1326464

BBLB
15-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Im still voting.
Some little campaign on a forum is hardly going to matter in terms of people who will vote,and my votes wont make much difference but if I get pleasure from voting then why not.
Waste 50p per vote or a couple of quid for a quick beer..its all waste at the end of the day but they both give me pleasure

vesavius
15-08-2010, 07:48 PM
What is it with DS posts being copy pasted over here?

I am sure we are creative enough able to think up and write our own silly nonsense.

But yes, I will be voting, for the first time this series. I encourage the more militant haters to not to though in order to make mine mean more.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 08:51 PM
He has a good point tbf yeah but I am still voting, but good thread.

What is it with DS posts being copy pasted over here?

I am sure we are creative enough able to think up and write our own silly nonsense.

But yes, I will be voting, for the first time this series. I encourage the more militant haters to not to though in order to make mine mean more.

I do hate it when that happens too yeah, It's like they don't care what we say so why do we care what they say.

lol

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 08:59 PM
What does it matter where things were said if it makes sense??
It's always good to know what's being said and where!

30stone
15-08-2010, 09:04 PM
The guy who wrote that is completely wrong, i dont think he watched big brother 10, that was by a country mile the worst series ever.

Patrick
15-08-2010, 09:21 PM
The guy who wrote that is completely wrong, i dont think he watched big brother 10, that was by a country mile the worst series ever.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AkrZ09GYiws/Rl6aV2GrG_I/AAAAAAAAAsc/TbmWgxTjybQ/s400/bb8eye.png