PDA

View Full Version : Steven "if i won the money i'd buy myself legs"

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 08:09 PM
..aww steve why did you have to go and say that you stupid *****!!!!:bawling:

why did you put him in there bb? if he at least had a personality we could get behind we would easily want him to win but he's done nothing:bawling:

Joe.
15-08-2010, 08:10 PM
That line made me lol, what a pathetic cry for help. JJ and John-James talking about him- 'He wanted the free pass so bad!'- true.

Livia
15-08-2010, 08:12 PM
So that seems more stupid to you, so stupid you can call him some kind of blanked out name... when Mario wants a studio flat in the West End and to do something with "his fashion". They were just discussing what they'd do with the money. Should Steve have said nothing? Steve won't win, he doesn't deserve to win... but to berate him for saying he'd buy new legs with the money is a bit low.

StGeorge
Yeah right....like it s the first time he has mentioned it??

Jordan.
Unlucky Steve you are gone friday.

If he wanted to win that bad he should have got up and actually done something in the whole 9 weeks hes been there.

Jase.
That made me LOL.

Jack_
15-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Completely pointless housemate - along with Mario.

Both totally undeserving as well, regardless of 'how much they need the money'. What a laughable excuse for a dull winner.

StGeorge
Unlucky Steve you are gone friday.

If he wanted to win that bad he should have got up and actually done something in the whole 9 weeks hes been there.

Too true....he should of got more involved in water fights and running around the house like a demented child. :sleep:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
So that seems more stupid to you, so stupid you can call him some kind of blanked out name... when Mario wants a studio flat in the West End and to do something with "his fashion". They were just discussing what they'd do with the money. Should Steve have said nothing? Steve won't win, he doesn't deserve to win... but to berate him for saying he'd buy new legs with the money is a bit low.

You didn't get my post.

What I meant was by him saying that, it tugged my heart strings. He has done nothing for weeks and is not a deserving winner, but all it took was that one line to make me want to succumb and have him win the whole thing. In contrast to something like a studio flat, what kind of human would I be if I didn't want a man to have suitable legs instead. :) me calling him stupid ***** is just my own way of saying....lol stupid ***** but because that one liner is tugging my heartstrings not because he has no right to say it

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 08:15 PM
..aww steve why did you have to go and say that you stupid *****!!!!:bawling:

why did you put him in there bb? if he at least had a personality we could get behind we would easily want him to win but he's done nothing:bawling:

The winning housemates are buying them so they said.

Jamietwo
15-08-2010, 08:16 PM
oh gawd....steve and his bloody legs ...yawn....

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 08:17 PM
oh gawd....steve and his bloody legs ...yawn....
I would imagine having no legs is a pretty big part of your life to be honest. Obviously he talks about it.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 08:18 PM
You didn't get my post.

What I meant was by him saying that it tugged my heart strings. He has done nothing for weeks and is not a deserving winner, but all it took was that one line to make me want to succumb and have him win the whole thing. In contrast to something like a studio flat, what kind of human would I be if I didn't want a man to have suitable legs instead. :)

He mentioned his desire for newer modern legs in the beginning....and i believe certain HMs actually said they would buy them if they won.

He has been open from the beginning and says he is there to also highlight the disabled soldiers that he does charity work for.

Yeah so he hasnt done much, but there doesnt seem to be much that he can do other than sit comfortably and listen to the wannabe bull sh1t.

Livia
15-08-2010, 08:18 PM
You didn't get my post.

What I meant was by him saying that it tugged my heart strings. He has done nothing for weeks and is not a deserving winner, but all it took was that one line to make me want to succumb and have him win the whole thing. In contrast to something like a studio flat, what kind of human would I be if I didn't want a man to have suitable legs instead. :)

My apologies ITILYT. I didn't read it like that at all.

Steve taken some real stick on here for being disabled, and an ex soldier. All totally unjustified. He's not a great housemate and, like I said I really don't think he'll win, nor does he deserve to... but I feel quite defensive because of all the really outrageous and ignorant comments that have been made about him that reflect on all disabled ex-servicemen.

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 08:19 PM
That line made me lol, what a pathetic cry for help. JJ and John-James talking about him- 'He wanted the free pass so bad!'- true.

How quickly people forget,crabby was up Steves ass the first few weeks,even agreed to buy his legs with the winnings,he is bitching about Steve now as he might just steal his thunder.

The Truth Is Out There!
15-08-2010, 08:21 PM
He mentioned his desire for newer modern legs in the beginning....and i believe certain HMs actually said they would buy them if they won.

He has been open from the beginning and says he is there to also highlight the disabled soldiers that he does charity work for.

Yeah so he hasnt done much, but there doesnt seem to be much that he can do other than sit comfortably and listen to the wannabe bull sh1t.

Have to agree with you on this!

Patricia4
15-08-2010, 08:23 PM
How quickly people forget,crabby was up Steves ass the first few weeks,even agreed to buy his legs with the winnings,he is bitching about Steve now as he might just steal his thunder.

Just what I thought Kazanne

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 08:25 PM
My apologies ITILYT. I didn't read it like that at all.

Steve taken some real stick on here for being disabled, and an ex soldier. All totally unjustified. He's not a great housemate and, like I said I really don't think he'll win, nor does he deserve to... but I feel quite defensive because of all the really outrageous and ignorant comments that have been made about him that reflect on all disabled ex-servicemen.

You're right he doesn't deserve some of the stick he's been getting.

If he doesn't win I hope the winner can help him towards funding his legs. When he said that it really hit home. :(

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 08:27 PM

but he seems to be getting more involved now. I really wished he'd made a bit more noise before. Everyone just sits and sleeps anyway, he could have plunked himself where everyone was and make noise there.

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Ha they're all swimming like rats off a sinking ship....
now Steve is pulling the take pity on me card...
he has done nothing.... he might need legs etc but he might as well get them after being in the show but it sure wont be from winning BB.... 8 years and in benefits thats enough free gifts from me. he has done nothing in the show
as far as I'm concern he is gone this friday.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 08:29 PM
You're right he doesn't deserve some of the stick he's been getting.

If he doesn't win I hope the winner can help him towards funding his legs. When he said that it really hit home. :(

By all accounts, the legs he needs to make him more mobile and to easy the pain in his stumps, are rather expensive.

I'm surprised that as he has been labelled a scrounger on taxpayers wages, then why hasnt he got his legs and morgage payed for by us?

ElProximo
15-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Too true....he should of got more involved in water fights and running around the house like a demented child. :sleep:

exactly! and he could have got under some blankets for some gossip giggles and he had plenty of chances to try and play kiss Mario for some giddy gay teasing too!
What a loser!!

Kaaarenn!
15-08-2010, 08:35 PM
He's said he'd do that with the money before now so people voting already knew.

Livia
Ha they're all swimming like rats off a sinking ship....
now Steve is pulling the take pity on me card...
he has done nothing.... he might need legs etc but he might as well get them after being in the show but it sure wont be from winning BB.... 8 years and in benefits thats enough free gifts from me. he has done nothing in the show
as far as I'm concern he is gone this friday.

I'm assuming you meant to say "8 KIDS and RECEIVING benefits". Hard to tell what you're actually trying to say. If you want to join the hysterical "he's on benefits and has eight kids" bandwagon, there are enough threads about it. I'm not even going to go into the whole "he has a MILITARY PENSION" argument because I'm sick of saying it, frankly.

StGeorge
exactly! and he could have got under some blankets for some gossip giggles and he had plenty of chances to try and play kiss Mario for some giddy gay teasing too!
What a loser!!

Plus a few lengths of the pool ....:colour:

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm assuming you meant to say "8 KIDS and RECEIVING benefits". Hard to tell what you're actually trying to say. If you want to join the hysterical "he's on benefits and has eight kids" bandwagon, there are enough threads about it. I'm not even going to go into the whole "he has a MILITARY PENSION" argument because I'm sick of saying it, frankly.

Ditto this....jeez if there's 1 thread about Steve the scrounger....there's a million.

muchadoaboutnothing
15-08-2010, 08:38 PM
A Steve is a disabled person I don't understand why the legs are not free or even that the Army don't pay for them. Steve siad this to try and get a sympathy vote. Forget it Steve, hopefully you will be next out and then ask the NHs for new legs.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 08:43 PM
A Steve is a disabled person I don't understand why the legs are not free or even that the Army don't pay for them. Steve siad this to try and get a sympathy vote. Forget it Steve, hopefully you will be next out and then ask the NHs for new legs.

Because the ones he wants are the Rolls Royce of prosthetics i guess and not allowed.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I cant believe people are knocking the fella for wanting to buy new legs!

This is the only time in his life probably that he'll have the chance to get his hands on 100k, why the **** wouldnt he want to make the most of it?

Christ, if I won 100k I'd get new boobs, a new stomach, get me barnett done...and I didnt have to go through any of the torture he has.

It's not a sympathy card...it's a reality card, and probably the 'best' way any of that winner's prize would get spent, if we're looking for honourable motives..

FWIW I think the winner has every right to spend the money on whatever the **** they like, it's their's.

Jamietwo
15-08-2010, 08:53 PM
I would imagine having no legs is a pretty big part of your life to be honest. Obviously he talks about it.

yeah i know but i get the impression he feels he might win or deserve to win because of it,,, might just be editing or me just getting it wrong

Livia
15-08-2010, 08:54 PM
That's the thing about being disabled. You can criticise people for their sex or for their sexual orientation or for the colour of their skin secure in the knowledge that you will never be in that position. Any one of us, or someone we love, could become disabled tomorrow - contract a disease, hit by a car, caught in some kind of tragedy... there are a million ways it could happen. I hope the people on here that have been so critical of Steve's situation never have to cope with that. But if they are unfortunate enough to be in that position, that they remember some of the things they've said about Steve.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 08:57 PM
That's the thing about being disabled. You can criticise people for their sex or for their sexual orientation or for the colour of their skin secure in the knowledge that you will never be in that position. Any one of us, or someone we love, could become disabled tomorrow - contract a disease, hit by a car, caught in some kind of tragedy... there are a million ways it could happen. I hope the people on here that have been so critical of Steve's situation never have to cope with that. But if they are unfortunate enough to be in that position, that they remember some of the things they've said about Steve.

Post of the Day:thumbs:

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 08:58 PM

I imagine this place to be inhabited by the perfect race...no one is overweight, ugly, short tempered, emotional, they all have perfect hair, bodies, teeth....they've never hurt anyone, lost anyone, shouted at anyone, cried, sucked their thumb, questioned their sexuality, never bitched, they are all perfectly versed in and accomodating of every religion....:wink:

Looks like me and you are the only one who aint paragons girl

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I imagine this place to be inhabited by the perfect race...no one is overweight, ugly, short tempered, emotional, they all have perfect hair, bodies, teeth....they've never hurt anyone, lost anyone, shouted at anyone, cried, sucked their thumb, questioned their sexuality, never bitched, they are all perfectly versed in and accomodating of every religion....:wink:

Apart from the sexuality thing....do you know me then? :joker:

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:02 PM

Oh, I'm in excellent company then!

(Upset about the footie... those boys will break my freakin' heart.)

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Apart from the sexuality thing....do you know me then? :joker:

Hmmm...you must be my ex husband and I claim my five pounds :p

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:04 PM

You're the first person i've seen on these forums who has said exactly what i've been saying.

I'm sick of people taking cheap shots at him.

StGeorge
Hmmm...you must be my ex husband and I claim my five pounds :p

Oh hi darling..found me then? :xyxwave:

chuff me dizzy
As fake as Corin saying she would rather not have the money,but have the 2 weeks in UBB ,both a load of utter,total BS

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh, I'm in excellent company then!

(Upset about the footie... those boys will break my freakin' heart.)

Gah dont...I'd managed to avoid all acknowledgement then one phonecall from my friendly Scot (the ****er) and it was all over....2 minutes into the conversation and too much laughter from his end :mad:

I havent had the heart to talk to me Dad, not after the England fiasco an' all..

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Oh hi darling..found me then? :xyxwave:

Looks like it....send the papers back you sod :mad: :joker:

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:08 PM
As fake as Corin saying she would rather not have the money,but have the 2 weeks in UBB ,both a load of utter,total BS

Bloody hell chuff, how can you fake wanting new legs when you evidently dont have any???? One of his is borrowed ffs!

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:10 PM
*leaves thread before having aneurysm*

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Bloody hell chuff, how can you fake wanting new legs when you evidently dont have any???? One of his is borrowed ffs!

Oh please !! if you choose to fall for it ,fell free to ,but PLEASE dont expect me to fall for it

Malza
15-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I just wonder, because a while ago Steve said the one he has are the best protease legs that are available on the market at the moment, so why "new" legs????

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh please !! if you choose to fall for it ,fell free to ,but PLEASE dont expect me to fall for it

You are, without a doubt, the SINGLE most cynical person I have ever come across.

There is no questioning it, he needs legs doesnt he? No?

Shasown
15-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I just wonder, because a while ago Steve said the one he has are the best protease legs that are available on the market at the moment, so why "new" legs????

The larger of his two pegs is borrowed from an NHS trust. It is almost top of the range, with hydro pneumatic joints etc. It can even make tea or coffee.

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 09:37 PM

Yep that is Exactly what I mean... I feel sorry for the man, wish him the best in getting his legs, but BB is not a charity show. he has not done his job as a housemate so he is not deserving of the reward, plain and simple.
he is simply not deserving of that chunk of cheddar on the bases of his misfortunes... there are a lot of people that have horrible things happen to them as well and I think that having 8 kids.. yeah 8 kids in this day and age on the back of the tax payers is a bit of taking the piss...
horrible what happened to him but enough with the freebies for him.

Shasown
15-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Yep that is Exactly what I mean... I feel sorry for the man, wish him the best in getting his legs, but BB is not a charity show. he has not done his job as a housemate so he is not deserving of the reward, plain and simple.
he is simply not deserving of that chunk of cheddar on the bases of his misfortunes... there are a lot of people that have horrible things happen to them as well and I think that having 8 kids.. yeah 8 kids in this day and age on the back of the tax payers is a bit of taking the piss...
horrible what happened to him but enough with the freebies for him.

So could you explain to me and the rest of the forum what benefits you know for a fact he receives?

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 10:03 PM

Steve having water fights and running around like demented child = WIN

I would vote for him if he did that :elephant:

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Steve having water fights and running around like demented child = WIN

I would vote for him if he did that :elephant:

No need to shout duck at you then. :rolleyes:

Sammi_Who
15-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Its abit too late to go for the sympathy vote! He said what he needed the money for TWICE in that conversation with Corin and Mario, yeah we heard you the first time Steve!

The fact remains he doesnt deserve to win, and constantly mentioning why he "needs" the money isnt going to work on the voting public since he hasnt entertained at all!

I dont know what i dislike more, how entitled he thinks he is to the money just because he's got a physical disability. Or how he thinks he'll walk the finall, again because he's disabled. Try ENTERTAINING!

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 10:11 PM
That whole thing about buying Steve new legs was instigated and only said by Rachel...Sunshine and Josie....the rest stayed quiet... or was it Shabby???
I think its a shame the government dont buy him new legs.... Steve should keep quiet and stop going on cos he is playing the sympathy card.
As much as I think he should have new legs...he does not deserve to win BB.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Its abit too late to go for the sympathy vote! He said what he needed the money for TWICE in that conversation with Corin and Mario, yeah we heard you the first time Steve!

ER....he actually mentioned it in the first week. duh.

The fact remains he doesnt deserve to win, and constantly mentioning why he "needs" the money isnt going to work on the voting public since he hasnt entertained at all!

I dont know what i dislike more, how entitled he thinks he is to the money just because he's got a physical disability. Or how he thinks he'll walk the finall, again because he's disabled. Try ENTERTAINING!

And there is nothing i dislike more than when people post so called "quotes" that havent been said, like:

constantly mentioning why he "needs" the money
how entitled he thinks he is to the money
how he thinks he'll walk the final

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 10:14 PM
No one is saying Steve deserves the sympathy vote....I do question the right of FMs to say he doesnt really need new legs and insinuate the legs are part of a game plan.

He needs the ****ing legs, BB or no BB!

Ammi
15-08-2010, 10:14 PM

He been bitching about them one by one - Corin being his next target but now he knows theres not long to go he's had to accelerate and tackle two or three at a time. He better be careful cos he's not known for his bravery and if he gets caught out he wont be able to shout them all down like he did when Sam caught him out.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:15 PM
That whole thing about buying Steve new legs was instigated and only said by Rachel...Sunshine and Josie....the rest stayed quiet... or was it Shabby???
I think its a shame the government dont buy him new legs.... Steve should keep quiet and stop going on cos he is playing the sympathy card.

Corin also backed Scabby when she said it,but shes shut up since ,she never said tonight "If i win I will buy you a leg" did she ?

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Steve should keep quiet and stop going on cos he is playing the sympathy card.

He wasnt "going on" about it....he was in a discussion with others where what they were going to do with the money if they won came up and he said "buy new legs and pay off my morgage"

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Because the ones he wants are the Rolls Royce of prosthetics i guess and not allowed.

Hes wearing one now ???

setanta
15-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Corin also backed Scabby when she said it,but shes shut up since ,she never said tonight "If i win I will buy you a leg" did she ?

God yeah, she didn't opened her gob at all, did she? And she was one of the ones yapping on about how they should all do it at the time, right?

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:17 PM
He been bitching about them one by one - Corin being his next target but now he knows theres not long to go he's had to accelerate and tackle two or three at a time. He better be careful cos he's not known for his bravery and if he gets caught out he wont be able to shout them all down like he did when Sam caught him out.

He can whisper all he likes....the people who count will decide.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:20 PM
God yeah, she didn't opened her gob at all, did she? And she was one of the ones yapping on about how they should all do it at the time, right?

Yes she was ,but tonight ,even after telling him she wasnt interested in the money ,and he hinted at his legs ,she still kept schtum !!

boomoo
The winning housemates are buying them so they said.

Exactly and they said that from the beginning. So lets see who the faker is.

They are spending the 100K as if Josie has already won it. JJ1 will of course know that the House did that with Rachel Rice telling her before she got the cheque how much she should give to charity. Only Rex was decent and stepped in and told her no, when it got to her agreeing to give £20.000 away
I would love to know how much, Luke, Bex, Dale Jen etc gave to charity from their earnings

Sammi_Who
ER....he actually mentioned it in the first week. duh.

And there is nothing i dislike more than when people post so called "quotes" that havent been said, like:

constantly mentioning why he "needs" the money
how entitled he thinks he is to the money
how he thinks he'll walk the final

The only thing i put in quotes was "needs" and YES he did say he "needs" the money for them! The rest was my opinion, if you disagree, fair enough.

And yah i know he mentioned it in the first week, that was my point. Steve hasnt mentioned it since week 1 and now since learning the final was so close, he's bring it up and chosing to play the sympathy card daily and its a little too late. I have a heart and can see he needs the money more than the others, but he doesnt deserve to win the show. He hasnt entertained at all. Besides this need to constantly illustrate why he needs the money to the other HMs wont help his cause either. No one is listening to Steve anymore.

parmnion
15-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Hes wearing one now ???

It's borrowed.

Livia
15-08-2010, 10:27 PM
The only thing i put in quotes was "needs" and YES he did say he "needs" the money for them! The rest was my opinion, if you disagree, fair enough.

And yah i know he mentioned it in the first week, that was my point. Steve hasnt mentioned it since learning the final was so close, so now chosing to play the sympathy card and refer to it daily is a little too late. I have a heart and can see he needs the money more than the others, but he doesnt deserve to win the show. He hasnt entertained at all. Besides this need to constantly illustrate why he needs the money to the other HMs wont help his cause either. No one is listening to Steve anymore.

You said he mentioned it in the first week and that he hadn't mentioned it again until he knew the final was close. Then you say he "constantly illustrates why he needs the money to other housemates". So... which is it? He mentioned it at the beginning and now, or he constantly mentions it? Because I've only heard him mention it twice. That is not "constantly".

I don't think he's been the most entertaining housemate and I don't think he really deserves to win. But all this hysteria because he mentioned he'd pay off his mortgage and buy new legs, in a conversation where the others were also talking about what they'd spend the money on, is madness.

setanta
15-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Yes she was ,but tonight ,even after telling him she wasnt interested in the money ,and he hinted at his legs ,she still kept schtum !!

It gets better and better, doesn't it?

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Hes wearing one now ???

And as Shasown has pointed out (jeez im getting tired of repeating stuff) it is owned by the NHStrust and he has to give it back.

My post was to someone who asked why he didnt get it on the NHS....well you probably can but they would be basic ones. WTF cant he want to have the best there is and to pay for it himself if he was fortunate to have that kind of dough?
I find it kind of pathetic that people are questioning his right to be on BB as he is disabled, and to be able to buy some new fecking legs if he wins?

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm sure will get PLENTY of dosh to get his legs if that is what he wants either from magazine deals, selling his story to the Sun or even writing a book.
but even if he got the prize at the end of BB I don't think he would get them and pay for them from that chunk, I got the feeling he would use it for his family etc.

glitzygurl
15-08-2010, 10:36 PM
What I can't understand is Steve has spent 4 grand on tattoos and is planning to get more and goes to the carribean every year.
Why has'nt he saved up that money for his legs.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:38 PM
It gets better and better, doesn't it?

and STILL she could easily win this ...sick isnt it ?

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 10:38 PM
What I can't understand is Steve has spent 4 grand on tattoos and is planning to get more and goes to the carribean every year.

Maybe he and his family think they should have some quality of life aswell?

New legs are thousands...that's alot of 'going without' for him and his kids for a very long time...

crit
15-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Mikey couldnt do much as he was blind but he was at least entertaining and had a personality. His character more than made up for him being unable to see.
He was loads of fun to watch and had a wicked sense of humour....Steves attempt at comedy was to say 'I need a p***....open your mouth rachel' horrible man who is getting my vote on friday.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:41 PM
And as Shasown has pointed out (jeez im getting tired of repeating stuff) it is owned by the NHStrust and he has to give it back.

My post was to someone who asked why he didnt get it on the NHS....well you probably can but they would be basic ones. WTF cant he want to have the best there is and to pay for it himself if he was fortunate to have that kind of dough?
I find it kind of pathetic that people are questioning his right to be on BB as he is disabled, and to be able to buy some new fecking legs if he wins?

No one is saying he cannot buy his own IF he won the money ,but what I am saying is he should not win a popularity show just because of this as he thinks he should ,I am sure the leg he has "borrowed" is long term and as someone pointed out earlier ALL false limbs are made for your own particial needs so the leg he has borrowed MUST be his or if not,long term as it MUST have been made to fit his stumps

Patricia4
15-08-2010, 10:43 PM
No one is saying he cannot buy his own IF he won the money ,but what I am saying is he should not win a popularity show just because of this as he thinks he should ,I am sure the leg he has "borrowed" is long term and as someone pointed out earlier ALL false limbs are made for your own particial needs so the leg he has borrowed MUST be his or if not,long term as it MUST have been made to fit his stumps

Correct

chuff me dizzy
Mikey couldnt do much as he was blind but he was at least entertaining and had a personality. His character more than made up for him being unable to see.
He was loads of fun to watch and had a wicked sense of humour....Steves attempt at comedy was to say 'I need a p***....open your mouth rachel' horrible man who is getting my vote on friday.

FFS Dont get me started on THAT dirty,grotty pervy little man :yuk::mad::mad::mad::o

setanta
and STILL she could easily win this ...sick isnt it ?

It's kinda infuriating if I gave a shi% anymore about it really. Happens every year and yet I continue to watch. Masochistic or what?

chuff me dizzy
It's kinda infuriating if I gave a shi% anymore about it really. Happens every year and yet I continue to watch. Masochistic or what?

Me too ,sad isnt it ?

setanta
15-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Me too ,sad isnt it ?

Sam would be the perfect tonic to all of the rubbish winners we've had recently, but he'll be out this Friday because of this stupid vote to evict decision. He's really the only chance we have, as far as I can see anyway.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Sam would be the perfect tonic to all of the rubbish winners we've had recently, but he'll be out this Friday because of this stupid vote to evict decision. He's really the only chance we have, as far as I can see anyway.

Totally agree on all you say

glitzygurl
15-08-2010, 10:54 PM

New legs are thousands...that's alot of 'going without' for him and his kids for a very long time...

Nice for him that he has that luxury to have quality time.
My father was in the military and developed mental illness and got no money or help of any kind which led to his suicide.

sometimes people have prioratize and I guess to Steve it was'nt his legs that were his main priority.
Of coarse I think it's wrong that he does'nt have the proper legs he needs but the fact he's going on about his 4 grand tattoos and plans to get more makes me think he's just using the fact he needs knew legs as a sympathy vote.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:56 PM

My father was in the military and developed mental illness and got no money or help of any kind which led to his suicide.

sometimes people have prioratize and I guess to Steve it was'nt his legs that were his main priority.
Of coarse I think it's wrong that he does'nt have the proper legs he needs but the fact he's going on about his 4 grand tattoos and plans to get more makes me think he's just using the fact he needs knew legs as a sympathy vote.

As Jeremy Kyle would say .... he should have kept it covered then !!! 8 kids,no job

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 10:57 PM

ahhh Not really... we all have to live to our own means....
I would love to get botox or some sort of body treatment but I don't I can't afford... I don't have disposable income
he does not have money for freakin tattoos if he so call wants his legs...
what happen to saving for what we really need and want?
and I don't go to the caribbean every year... if fact I've only gone once.. the rest of the time I either have to do a local holiday to the lake region or malaga cause is cheaper.
I find it very offensive as a hard working person that this man cannot get him self to wear a god damn Condom and has 8 kids! while living off whatever is it get gets from his pension and from benefits.... families are expensive!
and throwing money of holidays for either him and her for the caribbean or in the worst case scenario for 10 people ( him, her and kids) is Not equality that is taking advantage.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:00 PM

Firstly...I'm really sorry to hear about your father..:hug:

I also agree with you that Steve doesnt deserve the sympathy vote, of course he doesnt, he should be voted on his merits as a housemate and nothing else....BUT...to suggest (as some people have) that he shouldnt mention needing new legs, or that it's somehow manipulative to admit he would, is ridiculous. Why shouldnt he say he wants to buy new legs if he ever got the money??

Imagine if he'd said he wanted to jacuzzi? Everyone would be up in arms because he hadnt said he'd buy his own legs...

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 11:00 PM

:worship::kiss:

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I would love to get botox or some sort of body treatment but I don't I can't afford... I don't have disposable income
and I don't go to the caribbean every year... if fact I've only gone once.. the rest of the time I either have to do a local holiday to the lake region or malaga cause is cheaper.
I find it very offensive as a hard working person that this man cannot get him self to wear a god damn Condom and has 8 kids! while living off whatever is it get gets from his pension and from benefits.... families are expensive!
and throwing money of holidays for either him and her for the caribbean or in the worst case scenario for 10 people ( him, her and kids) is Not equality that is taking advantage.

Jeez, i wish people would be more informed before posting....he hasnt seen 3 of his kids for years....and judging by their ages, he doesnt get a penny for them.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:03 PM

Well it all comes down to personal opinion....Ive read he doesnt live on benefits, its army pension, so he's well within his rights to live off it as he pleases...

BUT...I wouldnt begrudge anyone having been through what he has a holiday every year....and that's coming from someone who never holidays because I cant afford it, its just how I feel...would I swap my life for his so I can go to the carribean? with no legs? Not in a million.

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 11:03 PM
@St.George

Well he does not get a penny FROM them.... is he the paying FOR them....
cause he made them... so he certainly should.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Well it all comes down to personal opinion....Ive read he doesnt live on benefits, its army pension, so he's well within his rights to live off it as he pleases...

BUT...I wouldnt begrudge anyone having been through what he has a holiday every year....and that's coming from someone who never holidays because I cant afford it, its just how I feel...would I swap my life for his so I can go to the carribean? with no legs? Not in a million.

WRONG army pension would not support him,his ugly bride and 8 sprogs,he MUST get benefits too

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:07 PM
WRONG army pension would not support him,his ugly bride and 8 sprogs,he MUST get benefits too

Good, I hope he does!

What does how his wife looks have anything to do with it? That's just bitter, mean, and downright spiteful.

glitzygurl
15-08-2010, 11:08 PM
It's not the fact he's talking about wanting new legs that makes me think he's being manipulative. It's that fact he's talked about it alot since the house has found out the final is in 11 days makes me think his trying to win the sympathy vote. Alot of house mates are trying to win the vote now though (John James) and changed now the endings in sight.

Glenn.
15-08-2010, 11:09 PM
He's in the Big Brother House. The producers must be thinking the same as us.
No Legs+One Eye+ No Personality= One boring housemate.

Regardless of the 'sacrifice' he made in the army.

Shasown

Its a medical pension, 100% pension which means he will get the equivalent wage for the rank at which his injuries happened, plus a little extra thrown on top( every few years) to make up for promotion chances etc.

An army pension would be about 1/3 of the wage he left at.

Incidentally you have such a lovely warm way with words, bet your neighbours love you!

StGeorge
Well he does not get a penny FROM them.... is he the paying FOR them....
cause he made them... so he certainly should.

"penny FROM them" ???? WTF would he get money FROM his 3 estranged kids????

We dont know the circumstances of his relationship with his other family. And im sure they are of adult age now so why should he be paying for them?

And BTW..his first tattoo was at 15....he probably had a few more prior to being blown up so that 4k cant all be put down to since his misfortune.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 11:13 PM
BTW to those that say he just sits on his arse milking benefits:

"He is a valued player and coach for the Leicester Cobras Wheelchair Basketball Club; taking an active role in the community development and outreach side of things. Many have benefited from Steve’s knowledgeable coaching sessions, which are always very popular in and around Leicester. He also mentors new coaches within the Leicester Cobras.

In recent years Steve has worked hard to rebuild his life and volunteers for BLESMA visiting soldiers, in hospital, who have lost limbs. He is a great role model as he has overcome the effects loosing his legs and an eye and enjoys setting an example to others of what you can achieve in life.

Through BLESMA Steve has been able to take part in a transatlantic yacht event last year, the Royal Ocean Yacht Race. He wears a black glass eye which his kids love as he looks like a pirate. Steve chooses to wear shorts which shows his artificial legs. ‘I purposely walk around looking the way I do. It’s better to be open about who you are.’

Steve doesn’t look upon himself as being disabled at all. He likes people to take him just for who he is".

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Its a medical pension, 100% pension which means he will get the equivalent wage for the rank at which his injuries happened, plus a little extra thrown on top( every few years) to make up for promotion chances etc.

An army pension would be about 1/3 of the wage he left at.

Incidentally you have such a lovely warm way with words, bet your neighbours love you!

As a matter of fact they do ......... i will find out tomorrow how much he ill be on,he was not in the army 2yrs so he wont get enough to have top class holidays

AtomicKitty
15-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Good for him! but that still ain't make him worthy of the 100 grand.
I wish him the best, people will not give him a sympathy vote.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:21 PM
BTW to those that say he just sits on his arse milking benefits:

"He is a valued player and coach for the Leicester Cobras Wheelchair Basketball Club; taking an active role in the community development and outreach side of things. Many have benefited from Steve’s knowledgeable coaching sessions, which are always very popular in and around Leicester. He also mentors new coaches within the Leicester Cobras.

In recent years Steve has worked hard to rebuild his life and volunteers for BLESMA visiting soldiers, in hospital, who have lost limbs. He is a great role model as he has overcome the effects loosing his legs and an eye and enjoys setting an example to others of what you can achieve in life.

Through BLESMA Steve has been able to take part in a transatlantic yacht event last year, the Royal Ocean Yacht Race. He wears a black glass eye which his kids love as he looks like a pirate. Steve chooses to wear shorts which shows his artificial legs. ‘I purposely walk around looking the way I do. It’s better to be open about who you are.’

Steve doesn’t look upon himself as being disabled at all. He likes people to take him just for who he is".

STILL not a good reason to win BB11

setanta
15-08-2010, 11:21 PM
As a matter of fact they do ......... i will find out tomorrow how much he ill be on,he was not in the army 2yrs so he wont get enough to have top class holidays

I'd say you're a mad laugh. You do make me giggle anyway.

Don't worry Terry; there's no malice in what Chuff says. She just has a mild case of tourettes sometimes. :hugesmile:

Mac Hiavellian
15-08-2010, 11:23 PM
I didn't like that he said this. We already knew it, obviously it's what he wants and deserves but he didn't need to say it just 10 days before the final

StGeorge
,I am sure the leg he has "borrowed" is long term and as someone pointed out earlier ALL false limbs are made for your own particial needs so the leg he has borrowed MUST be his or if not,long term as it MUST have been made to fit his stumps

Its not hard to do some research before posting....looks like your wrong again:

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/BB-hero-s-fight-better-limbs/article-2486521-detail/article.html

chuff me dizzy
I'd say you're a mad laugh. You do make me giggle anyway.

Don't worry Terry; there's no malice in what Chuff says. She just has a mild case of tourettes sometimes. :hugesmile:

Not always mild !! lol ,and no way is there ANY malice at all ,I too am not all i should be ,but i get on with my life ,nothing holds me back and I enjoy every minute of every day ,without expecting pity or someone to chuck money at me ,and IF i went in BB i would win it on merit ,not pity !! so there knockers !!!

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:25 PM
STILL not a good reason to win BB11

No, but it does kinda disprove he sits back all day doing nothing, waiting for his next benefit cheque :wink:

stonedape
15-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I feel like BB almost put Steve in as a test. Will the HMs be able to nominate the snorer that never participates in conversation, even though he's a "heroic" war vet? (no) Will the public be able to evict the dullest HM in BB11, even though he's a "heroic" war vet? We'll find out Friday.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Its not hard to do some research before posting....looks like your wrong again:

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/BB-hero-s-fight-better-limbs/article-2486521-detail/article.html

I find this VERY iffy to be honest ,why would they lend him a leg just to go in bb with ?

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:29 PM
No, but it does kinda disprove he sits back all day doing nothing, waiting for his next benefit cheque :wink:

But unpaid work ,if he can do that he can do paid work and keep all the children he and his Godzilla CHOSE to have

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:36 PM
But unpaid work ,if he can do that he can do paid work and keep all the children he and his Godzilla CHOSE to have

So he should give up his work in the community, his work with similarly injured soldiers, his help with disabled sports etc?

Why? Cos you begrudge him receiving benefits/army pension?

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:43 PM
So he should give up his work in the community, his work with similarly injured soldiers, his help with disabled sports etc?

Why? Cos you begrudge him receiving benefits/army pension?

Of course I od not begrudge his army pension ,what i DO begrudge is him going on national tv ,on a popularty show and thinking he should get special treatment and win

Jords
15-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Tbf he'd probably spend the money best.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Of course I od not begrudge his army pension ,what i DO begrudge is him going on national tv ,on a popularty show and thinking he should get special treatment and win

Well I'm not sure he does think that, no one can say for certain...besides, this thread was about the uproar it seems to have caused becuase the fella wants to buy himself some new legs if he got the cash, not his attitude throughout the show.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Tbf he'd probably spend the money best.

IF he won it on merit,IF he had been a good hm8 ,fair play to him,but he hasnt been ,hes come in there ,sat on the sofa and still expects the money ....wrong

stonedape
15-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Of course he'd use the money best, and he needs the money to most (8 kids no legs 1 eye). But BB isn't a charity. That's why I don't like putting sympathy stories on BB in the first place. Especially if the only thing they offer in months is a sympathy story. Who wins should be based on the goingson of the house.

Sammi_Who
15-08-2010, 11:54 PM
You said he mentioned it in the first week and that he hadn't mentioned it again until he knew the final was close. Then you say he "constantly illustrates why he needs the money to other housemates". So... which is it? He mentioned it at the beginning and now, or he constantly mentions it? Because I've only heard him mention it twice. That is not "constantly".

I don't think he's been the most entertaining housemate and I don't think he really deserves to win. But all this hysteria because he mentioned he'd pay off his mortgage and buy new legs, in a conversation where the others were also talking about what they'd spend the money on, is madness.

The beginning and now.

Ive caught some LF on e4 and he's been referring to it alot since Friday, which is why i think Steve's getting alot of backlash at the moment. He's done nothing! I can forgive any HM talking about the prize money and talking about winning at this late stage. But i cant ignore the arrogance Steve displays along with it. To win a show based on a disability is PC gone mad, yet it appears Steve feels entitled to reach the final and win the show based soley on a disability. I cant believe this is the same guy that looked uncomfortable in week 1 when the others were discussing giving him the money needed for his legs!

You'd have to be a pretty heartless individual to not sympathise with what Steves gone through, and i do hope he raises the money needed to buy his new legs. But that doesnt change the most irritating aspect of BB for me and many others, is having a HM thinking they should win based on hardship.

mrlimbo
16-08-2010, 12:27 AM
To be honest he's done more than Josie , at least he manages to get out of bed each day !! whats her excuse for being such a lazy non entity ?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:33 AM
The beginning and now.

Ive caught some LF on e4 and he's been referring to it alot since Friday, which is why i think Steve's getting alot of backlash at the moment. He's done nothing! I can forgive any HM talking about the prize money and talking about winning at this late stage. But i cant ignore the arrogance Steve displays along with it. To win a show based on a disability is PC gone mad, yet it appears Steve feels entitled to reach the final and win the show based soley on a disability. I cant believe this is the same guy that looked uncomfortable in week 1 when the others were discussing giving him the money needed for his legs!

You'd have to be a pretty heartless individual to not sympathise with what Steves gone through, and i do hope he raises the money needed to buy his new legs. But that doesnt change the most irritating aspect of BB for me and many others, is having a HM thinking they should win based on hardship.
Excellent post !!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:34 AM
To be honest he's done more than Josie , at least he manages to get out of bed each day !! whats her excuse for being such a lazy non entity ?

I would much rather him win than Josie,Corin,Dave,Mario,Jj,John

Shasown
16-08-2010, 12:34 AM

Well I wouldnt go asking your nephew, this is being serious now, he wont know.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Well I wouldnt go asking your nephew, this is being serious now, he wont know.

i asked him the other week if he would still be getting a pension ,he said yes and he would have got a lump sum based on his injuries and length of service

Shasown
16-08-2010, 12:38 AM
When did your nephew sign up?

supergirthuk
16-08-2010, 01:09 AM
In my opinion, Steve has got no chance of the win or should I say he hasnt got a leg to stand on?

snookered
16-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Yeah, custom hollow ones for coke smuggling.

It's written all over him :nono:

Mystic Mock
16-08-2010, 02:21 AM
In my opinion, Steve has got no chance of the win or should I say he hasnt got a leg to stand on?

i agree :hugesmile:

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 08:06 AM
On live feed Steve spoke more in 1 hour than hes done all the time in the house he would'nt shut up talking about who's going out first.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Yep, he definately said this for the sympathy vote, I dont think he shpuld win on that reason. He will get his legs anyway whether he wins or not, Some kind person will pay for them.

cub
16-08-2010, 08:44 AM

Hooray. Is that your last word on the matter then, since you're sick of it?

I'm sure some kind benefactor will buy Stevo some legs without him having to win a Big Brother.

He should have known he would have to work hard for votes. This includes being interesting and entertaining to the viewers. Not lazy and creepy.

Livia
16-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Hooray. Is that your last word on the matter then, since you're sick of it?

I'm sure some kind benefactor will buy Stevo some legs without him having to win a Big Brother.

He should have known he would have to work hard for votes. This includes being interesting and entertaining to the viewers. Not lazy and creepy.

No, it's not my last word on it. This is a forum, isn't it? For discussion... at least that's my understanding. What's your understanding of the word FORUM? In any case, I wasn't even replying to you, was I. But anyhoo, thanks for the slightly obsessive interest in my posts.

For the record, I don't think Steve should win. I'm was just amazed that a throw away comment, when everyone else was talking about what they'd spend the money on, should throw up so much poison. Speaks volumes.

Barbie
16-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Yes he would spend the money more wisely than most of them. But he has done alot less than any other housemate except Laura.. was that her name?

He hasn't made a name for himself, everyone else has a persona and when you hear their name you think of something to do with them like Corin "are you buzzin'" well steve still has the "guy with no legs and one eye" as what he is thought of. Because he has done nothing

If he wanted money he should have gone on deal or no deal, far less time spent away from family, an easy win, Deal or no deal would take him as he has a sympathy story.

I dont think he will win, as Mikey didn't and he has a disability and done far more in the house than Steve has.

ElProximo
16-08-2010, 10:03 AM

Partly correct and mostly wrong ^

In fact, no, you do not have to work hard for votes even we did use your bizarre definition.
In fact the first thing that must be done is to 'not' become nominated by enough fellow Housemates.
This may be done (partly) by working hard during group tasks.
This part of winning BB can be done by 'working hard' to earn the trust of fellow HMs and be useful to them.
Steve actually has been doing that and your opinion or that of viewers doesn't have anything to do with this part.

The next thing here IS winning viewers but 'being entertaining to viewers' is only a part of it. (and not even necessarily part of it).

You can win viewers by showing them you will NOT become easily upset, stay positive, handle the stress and psychological pressure.
Now one could argue that is 'entertaining' if you are the viewer who finds that interesting and approves of seeing such a thing.
(example, I like seeing Steve behave in that way).

Another way to win is to 'work hard' at NOT being a dick, highly objectionable or at least 'not as much' as one other person nominated.
This is where the audience may approve of someone being less 'negatively interesting'.
Or you can even say not 'entertaining too much'

You can also win those votes by being 'identifiable' or you may do so by appealing to a specific but loyal demographic of voters (quality over quantity you may say).

Another problem is you have a possible contradiction when you suggest 'lazy and creepy' is the 'opposite' to being entertaining and interesting.
Not necessarily and both can be true.
For example - many people agreed that BB9s Mo Mohammad's laziness was entertaining and interesting.
It was often featured on Highlights and some of us found it hilarious and wanted to reward him with a longer stay.

'Creepy' could be quite interesting. In some cases 'creepy' may even be rewarded by viewers depending on who it's directed at. A hip-hop streetster with a comical attitude may earn votes making 'creepy' comments towards a highly unpopular HM.
They can 'work hard' to get the votes.

But BB is interesting in that the winner is exactly who deserves to win. Each time. Every time.
It is 'self-defining' in its very happening.
Rachel Rice can be said to 'deserve the win' because, in fact, everything she did was EXACTLY what (as proven) was required to win in that season.
The Winners very existence as winner is the 'proof positive' that WAS how to win.

Anyways.. that should hopefully clear up a few of your misunderstandings and misconceptions.

StGeorge
16-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Well put ElProximo. I will also add that there are quite a few out there who talk about keeping in the entertainers, but it is subjective as to whether one persons view on the entertainers is what the majority voting public want?
In 11 BBs todate, those that have st1tstirred and been disruptive have tended to be voted out when it comes to vote to win, if not sooner....look at Ben....popular but gone.
Its one of the main reasons BB tries its damnest to manipulate the evictions so as to mkeep in the entertainers.

JEJ
16-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Legs aside it's like Steve suddenly woke up when he found out the final was closer than he thought. He's been sat there for the duration just waiting out the time until he gets (what I believe he thinks will be) his cheque.

The only reason he's not been up for eviction (until now) is because most of them are frightened of looking callous if they nominate him.

My recollection of the conversation to pay for Steve's legs was that they (led by Shabby in the bit I saw) were talking of going to Big Brother to ask that the £30,000 be taken from the prize fund there and then so they were all playing for £70,000. I think the only person that didn't agree was Ben who said he had to think of his 'family'

I so hope he doesn't win though, especially after that disrespectful comment to Rachel, he makes my skin crawl.

fingers
16-08-2010, 12:41 PM
He has been quietly confident that he will win all along, the rude awakening came when he didn't get the FREE PASS!

supergirthuk
16-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Yep, he definately said this for the sympathy vote, I dont think he shpuld win on that reason. He will get his legs anyway whether he wins or not, Some kind person will pay for them.

I suspect he would end up just drinking the prizefund and ending up legless.

1000Usernames
16-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Partly correct and mostly wrong ^

hahahaha your signature totally rocks!!

Ben = MI6! LOL

As for Steve and wanting to buy legs if he won.. WHO CARES... wouldn't you want to buy legs if you were him?? I think yes.. so shut up and leave him alone on that basis at least.

CaudleHalbard
16-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I suspect he would end up just drinking the prizefund and ending up legless.

:joker::joker:

.......... except you're proabbly right! :(

Part-timer
16-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Win or not he can certainly afford to buy himself a pack of condoms.

BBBIGBRO
16-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Maybe steve would buy legs that looks realistic maybe they cost a huge amount of money so maybe he is just telling the truth and not looking for sympthy at all. Its just because he has no legs that we feel he is looking for sympthy when he said this. He does charitys helps to raise money! I think steve is genuine .. quite but thats because he is more mature than dave and the rest our so much younger than him. Plus he cant do anything because he has no legs! he cant run around the garden like the others do.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Win or not he can certainly afford to buy himself a pack of condoms.

Why should he - if he and his wife want more children - that is their right! I'm more concerned about all the young guys out there sleeping around and fathering kids they have nothing to do with and refuse to pay child support for! Far bigger fish to worry about!

Part-timer
16-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Why should he - if he and his wife want more children - that is their right! I'm more concerned about all the young guys out there sleeping around and fathering kids they have nothing to do with and refuse to pay child support for! Far bigger fish to worry about!

Because Wombai there comes a time when you have to think about the kids that you've already got and how to give them the best future you can.

Alot of firms /employers only pay a certain amount nowadays towards pregnancy leave or they pay for pregnancy leave a certain amount of times before they say enough is enough. Thats presuming his wife actually works.

So how far is his pension goin to stretch if he dosn't apply for more child benifit?

And your point about young fathers. How is Steve any better? On his pension how can he contribute to his earlier kids futures financially? Dad can you help with college ? for eg
Apparently he never sees some of them never mind help them... on his pension.

Its about responsible parenting .
Steve dosn't like wearing condoms face facts.
So thats even more sprougs on the way in the next 10-15 years each with even less support than the next.
Why? Cause Steve dosn't like wearing condoms.
And judging from the character traits im seeing from him in the house i really don't think he cares too much.

Livia
16-08-2010, 07:46 PM
........Steve dosn't like wearing condoms face facts.

That's a fact, is it?

parmnion
16-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Are we still slagging steve off for wanting more managable legs for the rest of his life?

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Are we still slagging steve off for wanting more managable legs for the rest of his life?

Of course :rolleyes:

I swear I have never seen a more spiteful, joyless, bitter and miserable bunch of sods than some on here....there are some people who only come here to spew bile, I'm positive of it.

What a way to get your jollies eh, posting bitter after bitter comment about people you'll never know so it'll give you a buzz....I can see them now, teeth gritted, squirming in their chairs while they chain smoke and mutter 'ha! have THAT!' at a computer screen...

tsk...

I feel better for that :joker:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Of course :rolleyes:

I swear I have never seen a more spiteful, joyless, bitter and miserable bunch of sods than some on here....there are some people who only come here to spew bile, I'm positive of it.

What a way to get your jollies eh, posting bitter after bitter comment about people you'll never know so it'll give you a buzz....I can see them now, teeth gritted, squirming in their chairs while they chain smoke and mutter 'ha! have THAT!' at a computer screen...

tsk...

I feel better for that :joker:

dave haters are by far the most vile, every single one of them, without exception, reek of stale pish and wotsits.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 07:58 PM
dave haters are by far the most vile, every single one of them, without exception, reek of stale pish and wotsits.

Hot wotsits that have been sitting in the sun and smell like arse?

Part-timer
16-08-2010, 07:59 PM
That's a fact, is it?

3 sets of kids by 3 different women.
Its probably a distint possability

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Hot wotsits that have been sitting in the sun and smell like arse?

Not just any arse, but daves arse after his morning stride.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Because Wombai there comes a time when you have to think about the kids that you've already got and how to give them the best future you can.

Alot of firms /employers only pay a certain amount nowadays towards pregnancy leave or they pay for pregnancy leave a certain amount of times before they say enough is enough. Thats presuming his wife actually works.

So how far is his pension goin to stretch if he dosn't apply for more child benifit?

And your point about young fathers. How is Steve any better? On his pension how can he contribute to his earlier kids futures financially? Dad can you help with college ? for eg
Apparently he never sees some of them never mind help them... on his pension.

Its about responsible parenting .
Steve dosn't like wearing condoms face facts.
So thats even more sprougs on the way in the next 10-15 years each with even less support than the next.
Why? Cause Steve dosn't like wearing condoms.
And judging from the character traits im seeing from him in the house i really don't think he cares too much.

Apparently - being the operative word! That comes from his ex - and it is never very wise to put much store in what ex's have to say - they tend to be a little biased!

As long as the children are loved and looked after - that is all that really matters! All these nasty comments about him and his family - god knows how his children must feel if they read any of this - with people referring to them as a drain on taxpayers money etc. One day they will all become tax-payers themselves - and help provide towards the pensions of the rest of us in years to come!

The balance between the elderly retired population and the youngsters that put into the pot to finance the pensions is unbalanced and we need more youngsters to pay into the system in a few years - so things really are not that bleak!

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Not just any arse, but daves arse after his morning stride.

Nice :joker:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Nice :joker:

It's not funny!

These complete one dimensional haters who would rather single out a housemate for hatred than support a housemate make me sick.

That sick I think I might leave the forum and just post "corin is an ugly cow" every two or three minutes in justin tv's chat box for the free live feed!

Livia
16-08-2010, 08:07 PM

Being a probable distinct possibility isn't a fact.

If you don't like him as a housemate, that's fine. I don't like him much as a housemate either. The rest of it is nosey-parkering because no one here knows anything about his private life other than he has a pension and eight kids. Unless you're going to go down the road of enforced sterilisation and having kids by licence, you have to accept some people will always have more kids than others.

Part-timer
16-08-2010, 08:08 PM
That's a fact, is it?

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 08:11 PM
It's not funny!

These complete one dimensional haters who would rather single out a housemate for hatred than support a housemate make me sick.

That sick I think I might leave the forum and just post "corin is an ugly cow" every two or three minutes in justin tv's chat box for the free live feed!

You're not doing so bad at being a hater yourself :wink:

(That's not completely true actually, I have seen some real venom this afternoon, and I know youre not venomous, not really..mostly)

There are some people who just WANT to hate, they enjoy it....and they dont post anything funny, or friendly, or human....they just post insults and attacks, state assumption as fact, then insult other FMs who dont agree with them....they go for the jugular on housemate after housemate, spurred on by vitriol..

I cant be like that, **** me who am I to judge? :shrug:

Livia
16-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I just want to say... parmnion and watchinittoomuch... I will never even look at another Wotsit.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Sorry Livia...lol

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:21 PM
<hides orange willy.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Have you been secsing baked snacks again?

Livia
16-08-2010, 08:26 PM
You two are sick. And I really admire that.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Well put ElProximo. I will also add that there are quite a few out there who talk about keeping in the entertainers, but it is subjective as to whether one persons view on the entertainers is what the majority voting public want?
In 11 BBs todate, those that have st1tstirred and been disruptive have tended to be voted out when it comes to vote to win, if not sooner....look at Ben....popular but gone.
Its one of the main reasons BB tries its damnest to manipulate the evictions so as to mkeep in the entertainers.

Oh - don't get me started on that one - trying to get some members to see that not everyone's idea of entertainment is the same as their's - is a mammoth task in itself! If you don't find the likes of JJ, Marcus and Rex etc entertaining - you haven't lived and know nothing - apparently! Sigh!

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Actually parm..:whistle: :laugh3:

Livia! I promise i wont serve wotsits at our dinner party :D

Talulabelle
16-08-2010, 09:00 PM
He should get in touch with heather mills (seriously), she can get dead realistic looking ones, compared to the nhs ones anyway.

If he wore long trousers he could wear the nhs ones cos you wouldnt really see them.

My uncle tommy had a wooden leg, there was a little hole in it and he used to joke there was a little mouse who lived in it.

Its lucky things have progressed since then eh?