PDA

View Full Version : This so called 'Operation Deadwood' from the PoV of a Josie supporter...

vesavius
15-08-2010, 08:13 PM
To be frank, it all comes across as a case of severe sour grapes and mass panic from fanatical hardcore fans who are now seeing their faves threatened.

I am a Josie supporter, most know this I guess (lol), and it actually narks me that all of a sudden the same forum users from here and DS now come to her fan pages on FB etc and ask for our help in this crusade. The same posters have been nothing but vile about her all season, and anyone that supports her, and now they want our help? lol no.

How would it benefit Josie at all? Lets be honest. Splitting the Josie vote block away from Corin and Sam will ONLY damage her chances, and to me that would make an awful final.

People have asked me am I a fan of BB or Josie, and you know what? Screw BB after this year. The show is a pile of biased edited fake horse****. It's over, time to let it go. I really don't give a crap if some 'big names' leave on Friday when it ends on Tuesday.

Seeing the right person that deserves it win is FAR more important to me then a few days of watching those same 'big names' do sod all over 4 days. Who honestly cares about those 4 days? No one, and thats the truth. They just want to protect their faves. Don't be fooled.

Tbh, I admit, even if BB got picked up after this year I wouldnt be watching it after the blatant whitewashes and hatchet jobs of this season, so my only objective here now is making sure that a GOOD and DESERVING winner walks away with this final series.

I am not worried about it being a 'good final', which I believe it will be anyhow, and I would rather see decent HMs ho have earned the right to be there sitting on that sofa at the end then nasty little ****s like Sam who have earned their fanbase from vile little jokes about fat girls or callous bitches like Corin who would walk over broken bones to win.

There are four days left of this show after the mass culling and I have NO doubt that BB will put tasks in and make them fun (or at least as much fun as this series has been already I guess).

As a last note, if you are in doubt, don't let the chicken littles scare you! They have their own agenda and don't honestly give a crap about 'entertainment', because they would only consider it entertaining if their faves won (and trust me, they will bitch that it is all crap if they don't).

/rant over lol

Patrick
15-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Tbh, I admit, even if BB got picked up after this year I wouldnt be watching it after the blatant whitewashes and hatchet jobs of this season, so my only objective here now is making sure that a GOOD and DESERVING winner walks away with this final series.

Which is why someone who has been entertaining and interesting all the way should win and not that bastard Steve who's done nothing, I don't care if he wants his legs tbh I couldn't give a sh*t.

I'd rather see Sam, John or Corin win because they've been entertaining all the way.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Which is why someone who has been entertaining and interesting all the way should win and not that bastard Steve who's done nothing, I don't care if he wants his legs tbh I couldn't give a sh*t.

I'd rather see Sam, John or Corin win because they've been entertaining all the way.

And lets look at you would have over him? Sam? Corin?

Please...

Sam has fizzled out now and Corin has risked nothing. She is as bad as Steve.

Steve should go, sure, but to defend some of the others as 'big names' that the show would die without, like some have, is ridiculous.

Welovebigbro
15-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Are you for fooking real OP ?? Josie is not acting like a victim ??? She uses the fat card and confidence card all the time !! Please tell me what you find so entertaining about someone who used a fake romance to enhance her chances of winning the show ?? What has she done that is actually good viewing ?

vesavius
15-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Are you for fooking real OP ?? Josie is not acting like a victim ??? She uses the fat card and confidence card all the time !! Please tell me what you find so entertaining about someone who used a fake romance to enhance her chances of winning the show ?? What has she done that is actually good viewing ?

Hello, thanks for your contribution.

If you want to discuss my sig, please send me a PM, otherwise I would like to keep this thread on topic. Thanks :)

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 09:02 PM
To be frank, it all comes across as a case of severe sour grapes and mass panic from fanatical hardcore fans who are now seeing their faves threatened.

I am a Josie supporter, most know this I guess (lol), and it actually narks me that all of a sudden the same forum users from here and DS now come to her fan pages on FB etc and ask for our help in this crusade. The same posters have been nothing but vile about her all season, and anyone that supports her, and now they want our help? lol no.

How would it benefit Josie at all? Lets be honest. Splitting the Josie vote block away from Corin and Sam will ONLY damage her chances, and to me that would make an awful final.

People have asked me am I a fan of BB or Josie, and you know what? Screw BB after this year. The show is a pile of biased edited fake horse****. It's over, time to let it go. I really don't give a crap if some 'big names' leave on Friday when it ends on Tuesday.

Seeing the right person that deserves it win is FAR more important to me then a few days of watching those same 'big names' do sod all over 4 days. Who honestly cares about those 4 days? No one, and thats the truth. They just want to protect their faves. Don't be fooled.

I am not worried about it being a 'good final', which I believe it will be anyhow, and I would rather see decent HMs ho have earned the right to be there sitting on that sofa at the end then nasty little ****s like Sam who have earned their fanbase from vile little jokes about fat girls or callous bitches like Corin who would walk over broken bones to win.

There are four days left of this show after the mass culling and I have NO doubt that BB will put tasks in and make them fun (or at least as much fun as this series has been already I guess).

As a last note, if you are in doubt, don't let the chicken littles scare you! They have their own agenda and don't honestly give a crap about 'entertainment', because they would only consider it entertaining if their faves won (and trust me, they will bitch that it is all crap if they don't).

/rant over lol

if the final was Sam, John James, Corin, Josie and another HM and Josie won then I couldnt moan about it as she won fair and square

but BB have manipluated it so she is guaranteed a place in the final and 2 of her 3 rivals to win are certain to go as its a quadruple eviction, John James and Sam. Its also possible Corin may go as 4th evictee if she has a bad week and edit so thats all 3 gone leaving Josie unchallenged for the win

another thing that stinks is that last week Sam got punished and told he couldnt nominate this week, but when it gets to this week there are no nominations? BB decided to do this in the past week for some reason, why they change their mind?

so many people are pi**ed off at BB not Josie

vesavius
15-08-2010, 10:24 PM
if the final was Sam, John James, Corin, Josie and another HM and Josie won then I couldnt moan about it as she won fair and square

lmao, I am sure you would find something to moan about if Josie won this, under any circumstances. :joker:

but BB have manipluated it so she is guaranteed a place in the final and 2 of her 3 rivals to win are certain to go as its a quadruple eviction, John James and Sam.

I have been talking about the obvious manipulation to vilify Josie all season, and guess what? None of you gave a crap because it suited your agendas.

You all lapped it up.

Now, when she has the upper hand and all your faves are threatened you cry 'manipulation!!1!' and expect me to care, even if I agreed (which I don't btw).

Well, no.

The only thing that matters to me now is Josie winning this, because she is the one that deserves it. The BS, evil edits, and general crap she has had to endure (and will have to endure from haters when she leaves) because she dared to actually be popular make her a rightous winner.

The nasty malicious juvenile crap I have read for the last 3 months as haters have tried to rip her down just makes this all the sweeter though, I won't lie.

The end is that I value her victory over a pitiful 4 days of some 'big names' going, and I see the deadwood campaign for exactly the superficial effort from some manical fans to save their fave HMs that it is.

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 10:33 PM
lmao, I am sure you would find something to moan about if Josie won this, under any circumstances. :joker:

I have been talking about the obvious manipulation to vilify Josie all season, and guess what? None of you gave a crap because it suited your agendas.

You all lapped it up.

Now, when she has the upper hand and all your faves are threatened you cry 'manipulation!!1!' and expect me to care, even if I agreed (which I don't btw).

Well, no.

The only thing that matters to me now is Josie winning this, because she is the one that deserves it. The BS, evil edits, and general crap she has had to endure (and will have to endure from haters when she leaves) because she dared to actually be popular make her a rightous winner.

The nasty malicious juvenile crap I have read for the last 3 months as haters have tried to rip her down just makes this all the sweeter though, I won't lie.

The end is that I value her victory over a pitiful 4 days of some 'big names' going, and I see the deadwood campaign for exactly the superficial effort from some manical fans to save their fave HMs that it is.

Josie is a nasty bitch, she is ugly and she is fat

she is disgrace to womankind, she is trailer trash, she is bunny boiler

she is guilty of 6 of the 7 deadly sins

how is she a worthy person let alone worthy winner

she is just beyond awful, truly revolting creature

vesavius
15-08-2010, 10:37 PM

Yes, yes, yes.

3 months later and you are saying the same old thing :sleep:

And yet people love her, both in the house and out. Tbh, if I was you and fighting a war i would have changed tactics by now. They obviously arnt working. You are like a general in WW1 that just keeps blindly sending his men over the top to their deaths lol.

Josie 73/100 now overall and shortening.

now, if you actually want to debate this past the typical rubbish, like adults, I will be more then happy.

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Yes, yes, yes.

And yet people love her, both in the house and out. Tbh, if I was you and fighting a war i would have changed tactics by now. They obviously arnt working. You are like a general in WW1 that just keeps blindly sending his men over the top to their deaths lol.

now, if you actually want to debate this past the typical rubbish, like adults, I will be more then happy.

hopefully someone in allstars like Charley will call her names and make her cry, then it wont be so bad she won

JOSIE = VILE SCUM

Princess
15-08-2010, 10:46 PM
I just don't want her to be seperated from John. [/sap]

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 11:16 PM
I too like Josie..... its easy for you to write that thread cos your favorite is in the final... Josie Coirin JJ1 and Sam imo deserve to be there with her....it will also make for a more exciting final...
I think Josie will win.... but we want our faves in there as much as you wanted Josie.
You have your wish.... we just want ours.

vesavius
15-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I too like Josie..... its easy for you to write that thread cos your favorite is in the final... Josie Coirin JJ1 and Sam imo deserve to be there with her....it will also make for a more exciting final...
I think Josie will win.... but we want our faves in there as much as you wanted Josie.
You have your wish.... we just want ours.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't give a crap about the wishes of the fans of the other HMs that are now threatened by this, for all the reasons I have said.

This campaign is tragic imo, and transparent in it's agenda to protect the faves of some hardcore fans. I won't help the same people that have abused and vilified Josie all season (not necessarily talking about you here Rustic) on these forums because she has threatened their faves.

All I want to see is a worthy good and deserving winner in the last series I will watch, and thats Josie.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 08:29 AM
hopefully someone in allstars like Charley will call her names and make her cry, then it wont be so bad she won

JOSIE = VILE SCUM

I guess some people would get kicks from watching a girl cry, though personally I think she would shine in the ultimates show :dance:

Poolcue
16-08-2010, 08:43 AM
I have seen Josies assasinations of character on more than one occasion, she does it in a passive aggressive way to housmates away from the target.

Josie is very very good at manipulation. I have no favourite (well maybe Sam for entertainment, because it is after all a tv show).

To be honest their all pretty self absorbed, but, Josie is a class above that, because she is playing it all down....bright girl.

dannyboy
16-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Well, see it this way. If four deadwood folk are evicted on friday, it shows that people care enough to protect their favourites. For any Josie fans fearing her chances of winning cos of this, I recommend they save their money until next week and vote for her when the phonelines reopen with votes to win. I imagine Josie might win either way, but people simply object to how blatantly BB have manipulated this!

mummymaz
16-08-2010, 09:36 AM

sweet jesus get a grip!

BBLB
16-08-2010, 10:01 AM
My take on all of this is that Sam was not good enough to go in the house on launch,he was not good enough to go in during the first batch of standbys and got beaten by Andrew of all people,he didnt even got chosen on the next round of standbys.
Thats how interesting the producers little puppet is.

He went in at a time when HMs had done 8/9 hard weeks in the house and after all the fighting they were exhausted.
Yes before Pepper we had real arguements rather than the manafactured pre arranged stuff Sams given us.
Shabby,Ben,Rachel,Keeva,Govan and the others all gave us the entertainment.
Most of those arguements were centred around JJ1 so you could argue JJ should have been the viewers choise to win.

With all the screwing up the producers have done we now have a campaign that not only sees people wanting Sam to win but also making him out to be some great HM when really he is only more lively because he has been in the house 3 weeks,when others have been in for up to 10/11 weeks.

Sams not a legend,he is the producers puppet who has now ran out of steam but rather than Josie or Corin win some people would want to see this 3 week HM win.

housemate
16-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Don't worry - I'm still doing my bit to help keep your fav, Dave, in - on another forum! :joker:

Gee Thanks, I've got quite a large bet on for him to stay .. figured it would take the sting out of him surviving ... he'll earn me a fortune, the best bit is it'll be worth losing the stake if he's kicked out.
Keep up the good work and thanks again.:elephant:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Gee Thanks, I've got quite a large bet on for him to stay .. figured it would take the sting out of him surviving ... he'll earn me a fortune, the best bit is it'll be worth losing the stake if he's kicked out.

Do I sniff a double-bluff!

Anyways - I think he will stay - not that it matters - he has got a lot of publicity out of this and, as I am sure you know - there is no such thing as bad publicity! He'll be happy! :hugesmile:

dannyboy
16-08-2010, 10:42 AM

I love what you've done there, making it a win-win situation :thumbs:

vesavius
16-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Well, see it this way. If four deadwood folk are evicted on friday, it shows that people care enough to protect their favourites. For any Josie fans fearing her chances of winning cos of this, I recommend they save their money until next week and vote for her when the phonelines reopen with votes to win. I imagine Josie might win either way, but people simply object to how blatantly BB have manipulated this!

Well, the campaign isnt really about 'save your faves' as I have read it in most of FB posts etc is it? It's really billing itself as 'save entertainment', which is just a lie.

This campaign has nothing to do with 'entertainment', despite whats being said by most. It's about protecting certain HMs from the wrath of the public that have seen them and their fans (especially their fans) act in just downright nasty ways.

Time for them to be held accountable for the behaviour imo. Out they go.

On a side note, I find it fome forum users don't get that them being just vile actually hurts the HM they support more then the HM they are attacking.

housemate
16-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Well, if he stays I'll be unbluffingly laughing all the way to financing a new Camera (OLYMPUS SP-800 UZ) and if he goes, I'll look forward to seeing him ripped apart by the press who will no doubt be taking a closer look at Daves Practices ..following the publicity surrounding him .. (re his claims, faith and ethics) ... again, I don't see a downside .. for me anyway lol!

housemate
16-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I love what you've done there, making it a win-win situation :thumbs:

Thanks Dannyboy, its a good thing to do if you really hate a particular HM!! I've done it several times in the past ... its great that inspite of all, they make you some dosh ... its like being paid for putting up with them lol!!

Delightful
16-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Josie... What I love about her most is that she is succeeding purely with the help of Big Brother.

Just biased BB editing, not superficially vain or a supermodel but constantly seeking compliments, often acting like a victim, many 5 day bitch sessions to put others down, no solo tasks making her the flavour of the week because they know she can't be parted from her bed/duvet long enough, no fence sitting to stay invisible needed when you have a goon to protect you.

Josie is just Josie minus all the nasty bits omitted from the highlights. Not perfect, and with a somewhat flawed past, being genuinely sly and disingenuous, unfunny, mean, 99% dishonest, and largely unaware of what she really is.

Corrected your sig for you.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Corrected your sig for you.

This thread isnt about my sig, please stay on topic.

If you want to start another for that, please feel free :)

But thanks for the bump ;)

Delightful
16-08-2010, 11:04 AM
This thread isnt about my sig, please stay on topic.

If you want to start another for that, please feel free :)

But thanks for the bump ;)

I'm having a little fun, I didn't realise it was a crime. Never mind I see why you are a Josie fan now. Carry on.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm having a little fun, I didn't realise it was a crime. Never mind I see why you are a Josie fan now. Carry on.

All I asked you to do was not derail the thread... and politely at that. why are you acting so persecuted? :confused:

JEJ
16-08-2010, 11:28 AM

Presumably they are shortening as she is the only housemate guaranteed to be in the final?

Welcome back, Vesavius, I don't necessarily agree with you but I've missed your posts!

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Presumably they are shortening as she is the only housemate guaranteed to be in the final?

Welcome back, Vesavius, I don't necessarily agree with you but I've missed your posts!

lol thank you :P

The fact is that she was clear fave before she got the pass though :)

Cordelia
16-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Yes, yes, yes.

Hahhhaaaa I love you seriously. You make very valid points. Well said!

Cordelia
16-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I think all the Josie haters need to grow up. She deserves to win more than any of the fakes in that house. She has kept it real from day 1. The problem with you lot is that you give one rule for one HM then another for the next. Your all hating because Josie is such a nice and caring person. Josie FTW all the way. And THEN i might just be happy to listen to your stupid ******ing comments!

oddballmisfitsFTW
16-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Josie is fat ugly troll bitch

she is a sneaky gameplayer

i detest her :devil:

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:46 PM
I think all the Josie haters need to grow up. She deserves to win more than any of the fakes in that house. She has kept it real from day 1. The problem with you lot is that you give one rule for one HM then another for the next. Your all hating because Josie is such a nice and caring person. Josie FTW all the way. And THEN i might just be happy to listen to your stupid ******ing comments!

lol, yes.

You have to remember though, they mostly hate her for being in the way of their own faves winning, so they will say absolutely any thing to try to rip her down. They won't admit that, they will throw up all kinds of crap in an effort to generate more hate, but it's the truth. To be frank it must be the most frustrating thing in the world for them BECAUSE SHE WON'T GO AWAY :joker:

Josie has defined this series, she is the HM that has carried it. Without her others have needed BB to provide them with very temporary popularity (like Ben and Mario) via solo tasks and loving edits. Even Sam owes her so much, because how much of a splash would he have made by hiding Corins wigs on day 3 of his house time?

Josie to win :thumbs:

THE WATCHER
17-08-2010, 12:38 AM
I simply cannot fathom out how anyone would be a fan of that lazy lump? Its incredible, must be plenty of lazy bores out there whom can relate to her

vesavius
17-08-2010, 12:58 PM
I simply cannot fathom out how anyone would be a fan of that lazy lump? Its incredible, must be plenty of lazy bores out there whom can relate to her

Are we looking for shared percieved characteristics between fans and HMs now?

Does that make all Sam fans juvenile, arrogant, malicious idiot monkeys that best relate to the behaviour of 10 year olds?

We can do this with all the HMs, so lets maybe not. Is it asking to much for a decent conversation here without these kind of stupid personal attacks?

lynz
19-08-2010, 07:51 PM
"Josie... What I love about her most is that she is succeeding purely on her own steam.

No biased BB editing, not superficially vain or a supermodel, no acting like a victim, no 5 hour bitch sessions to put others down, no solo tasks making her the flavour of the week, no fence sitting to stay invisible.

Josie is just Josie. Not perfect, and with a somewhat flawed past, but genuine, funny, generous, 99% honest, and largely unaware of how good she really is."

What Josie has done though is lay about under the duvet thumbsucking or at times tried unsuccessfully to seduce John James, picked noses - hers and his and eaten, oh my gosh has she eaten. Thank goodness that they have managed their luxury budget most weeks otherwise some of the HMs may have been in danger of being swallowed by her. I think that she is perfectly aware of how good she has been of flying under the radar.

bbfan1991
19-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Josie is at the final now so thats all I care about:D, whoever got that pass people would have still moaned because their favourite didn't get it. I would have liked to see Josie go up for eviction at some point but the housemates didn't do that and lacked the guts to do it even when she practically begged to the week Rachel, John and Mario did the S&R task.

I would love Corin to stay tomorrow!, glad Andrew will remain there for the final too.

vesavius
19-08-2010, 08:00 PM
"Josie... What I love about her most is that she is succeeding purely on her own steam.

No biased BB editing, not superficially vain or a supermodel, no acting like a victim, no 5 hour bitch sessions to put others down, no solo tasks making her the flavour of the week, no fence sitting to stay invisible.

Josie is just Josie. Not perfect, and with a somewhat flawed past, but genuine, funny, generous, 99% honest, and largely unaware of how good she really is."

What Josie has done though is lay about under the duvet thumbsucking or at times tried unsuccessfully to seduce John James, picked noses - hers and his and eaten, oh my gosh has she eaten. Thank goodness that they have managed their luxury budget most weeks otherwise some of the HMs may have been in danger of being swallowed by her. I think that she is perfectly aware of how good she has been of flying under the radar.

Again, if you want to talk about my sig I am happy to do so but please start a new thread or PM me. I would prefer to not have this one derailed :)

vesavius
19-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Josie is at the final now so thats all I care about:D, whoever got that pass people would have still moaned because their favourite didn't get it. I would have liked to see Josie go up for eviction at some point but the housemates didn't do that and lacked the guts to do it even when she practically begged to the week Rachel, John and Mario did the S&R task.

I would love Corin to stay tomorrow!, glad Andrew will remain there for the final too.

I would love to see Andrew in the final bunch, and Corin deserves her spot as well.

But yep, Josie there with a shot at it. Thats all I really want from the final show :)

billy123
19-08-2010, 08:35 PM

/rant over lol
Excellent post all very valid points especially the last bit :thumbs: