PDA

View Full Version : so hows it been eh????

shiny
15-08-2010, 08:22 PM
just wondering what the last couple of weeks have being like, i stopped watching when caoimhe walked, i went on holidays aswell, just havent being arsed getting back into it, especially considering caoimhe left! have i made the wrong choice???

vesavius
15-08-2010, 08:24 PM
You missed probably some of the best bits of the season tbh.

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 08:28 PM
You haven't missed much to be honest.

shiny
15-08-2010, 08:30 PM
just saw that corin and josie are the only girls left, so happy now i stopped watching

GypsyGoth
15-08-2010, 08:35 PM
A couple of times on live feed Dave and Mario have asked "I wonder if shiny is watching us now?" And they seemed pretty sad when Sam told them you weren't.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2010, 08:40 PM
the best series ever oh my god you have missed sooooooooooooooo much!

John and Josie had the first ever graphic sex scene on bb! (apart from that teen one)
steve has changed my mind about limitations for disabled people. he has been so involved in tasks and gossip and stuff he's a cool housemate.
Corin has still been saying buzzin and lovin it a lot but she admitted that sometimes she uses it as a defence mechanism for how she really feels. She and a new contestant called John joh (jj) have begun a relationship. she gave him a blowjob under the covers. the whole room heard him moan :eek:

so much fun has happened my head is spinning others will have to fill you in:elephant:

shiny
15-08-2010, 08:46 PM
A couple of times on live feed Dave and Mario have asked "I wonder if shiny is watching us now?" And they seemed pretty sad when Sam told them you weren't.

haha , i think i love you now :P