PDA

View Full Version : NOBODY is going to be happy with the Ultimate Housemate Lineup/winner.

Rob!
15-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, they're not, are they? :joker:

Joe.
15-08-2010, 08:31 PM
True.

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Probably not. :)

GiRTh
15-08-2010, 08:34 PM
True. I dont see the point in it . The ex-HM's will probably be trying to out do each other to get the most airtime. Its gonna be everything that we hate about BB.

Wildcat!
15-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I will be happy with it. I dont care about them being themselves, and whatnot. Its not gonna happne, after al these years.

I just want to see some of them, in the same house together. And just see them have a good time. If there are fights and stuff, its a bonus! :)

I only dont want them to bring in housemates that were boring, or just non entities. LIke if they put in Dan Bowers, that would suck!! :(

I am looking forward to it. A lot more than anything from this season. A season, where a 2 week housemate became favorite, says it all really!

Rob!
15-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I just don't want it to take away from the winner of this series - especially if they're putting in the likes of Belo or Nicki in there.

OR MCRIDICK.

Wildcat!
15-08-2010, 08:43 PM
I just don't want it to take away from the winner of this series - especially if they're putting in the likes of Belo or Nicki in there.

OR MCRIDICK.

I want it to exactly do that! Take away from the winner of this series. Because lets face it, this is the worst series ever. The JJ fans have ruined it, systematically voting out everyone that he was a priick to! Now the real desperadoes are left in there.

Thats why I am happy about the mass 4 evictions. YEah its not fair, but its just what they deserve, and then the winner will barely be acknowledged, in the finale. PErfect! :)

Patrick
15-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Thing is everyone is going to have a housemate from their favourite series where as I won't because BB like to neglect BB9 and if they do put a HM in from that series it'll be some idiot like Mikey Hughes :rolleyes:

30stone
15-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Pete and Anthony are going in, so im happy.

They were both jokes housemates.

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:05 PM
As along as there is at least 4 of my favourites then im fine, I think some people are expecting the world.

Jase.
15-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Bea, Grace and Charley need to go in. Then I'll be happy

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 09:14 PM

Yes!

+ Aisleyne and this would be amazing.

Kazanne
15-08-2010, 09:15 PM
People should just chill out and let it take it's course.and vote out who they don't like

Wildcat!
15-08-2010, 09:22 PM
I hope they are all vote to save. BEcause some of my favrite housemates, where hated once. Even some I hated, like Grace, Charley, Aisleyne, Richard, Michelle. These were my 5 favorite BB housermates.

Strictly Jake
15-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah this series is crap. Really bored of it. Bunch of unlikeable housemates. I dont like the house. Dont like the tasks. Anythin im sick of it. Think im just sick of big brother. There has been some good moments but most of it has been garbage. Im rooting for corin and sam. Maybe josie. Anyone else can get out! BB ultimate housemates I cant wait for and it will make up for this shocking series! So yeah bb11 just end now! Ultimate needs to start now!

zukhov
15-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Is victor going in? That man saved BB after the disaster of BB4, and created the BB we know today. Gameplaying, diary room slaggings and open nominations all because of him. If hes not in ultimate BB there isnothing ultimate about it.

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-08-2010, 09:50 PM

Yes!

+ Aisleyne and this would be amazing.

Totally agree with both of you, these were great HM's, but im so so hoping Rex is in as well.

yousoboo!
15-08-2010, 09:52 PM
haha Charley

Wildcat!
15-08-2010, 09:53 PM
jungle cats legends

9b1Upv36Nyo

Jevans
15-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Thing is everyone is going to have a housemate from their favourite series where as I won't because BB like to neglect BB9 and if they do put a HM in from that series it'll be some idiot like Mikey Hughes :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Mickey was one of the best housemates. A real housemate who brought entertainment, unlike John James this year who is a idiot.

Wildcat!
15-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Actually my first choice would be her:

4mdrmCg3rGU

LcqFpvXo-A4

Loved the switch, switch part on the second vid! :D

Sabrewulf238
15-08-2010, 11:08 PM
No...wonder if I should even watch it really. Either Pete Bennet or Brian Belo will win (I don't like either of them)

and I bet a good few of them will be acting up, swanning around the house like they're god's gift.

:(

Strictly Jake
15-08-2010, 11:18 PM
ooh the advert is interesting!

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
16-08-2010, 03:15 AM
True point.. lol

Princess
16-08-2010, 03:22 AM
If they have Nikki,Michelle and Chantelle I'll be really happy.

ElProximo
16-08-2010, 04:53 AM
I'm quite relaxed about it now that I understand it's really going to be as many as 50 former HMs and that overall 'airtime' is going to be fairly well and evenly divided probably more or less in terms of popularity.
Look at it this way:
- Suppose Siavash is actually IN the actual miniseries but Bea is not?
Don't worry.
Your highlight show is really only giving you a few Siavash moments anyways. Say it's' a 2 minute 'Siavash scene'.
OK.
Bea (just as an example) may be brought in to judge a task with 2 other former-HMs and in total you will get 2 minutes of 'Bea scenes'.

This is going to be mixed up between special appearance, tasks, presenters, interviews etc etc.
So everyone is going to be getting 'equal airtime' in terms of the overall mini-season run.

Yes, of course the ones who make it all 16 days (or whatever the schedule) get more,
and,
Sure, we may expect the Nikkis, Brian Belo's may get more focus and airtime overall than your 'who was that person again?' HMs,
but,
Remember this is not a full season. At best the most attention getting airtime-loaded HM isn't getting that many episodes anyways.

Its all good.

(*of course live-feed is a different story)

Shardlake
16-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Actually my first choice would be her:

4mdrmCg3rGU

LcqFpvXo-A4

Loved the switch, switch part on the second vid! :D

I forgot about her! She is gorgeous

Get her in! :dance:

ElProximo
16-08-2010, 07:44 AM
El Proximo's guide to love:

Senorita from Mexican Circus (practiced contortionist):
Nothing special here. In fact, if you actually thought about it you may try these positions for 'novelty fun factor' but in fact this is not really practical and even inconvenient and won't 'take you home' after all.

Ballet Dancer:
Just like their craft - sleek, graceful but surprisingly strong in a good way and can 'take you to their home'. Only complaint may be they are less adept at taking you to your 'home' to your music.

Chinese Gymnast:
Overall scores 10.0 for amazing flexibility, balance, beam walking, mount to dismount with just enough 'artistic integrity' and practical flair.

but overall flexibility is over-rated and less useful than most might think..