PDA

View Full Version : If steve wants some new legs...

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:07 PM
...Then ****ing work for them, don't come on this show and bore the hell out of us all.

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 09:09 PM
:worship:

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Hope you'll always be healthy and able bodied. And if you're really, really lucky... you probably will be.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 09:15 PM
...Then ****ing work for them, don't come on this show and bore the hell out of us all.

:worship::worship:

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Why should he have to work for new legs? He lost them as part of our armed forces, doing his job, he shouldnt HAVE to go without, its a disgrace the way our servicemen have to struggle.

(That's not to say he's a good housemate, he isnt, but Christ Almighty that doesnt mean the fella doesnt deserve decent treatment)

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:17 PM

Most people call in sick when they have a blocked nose. Wonder what you would do if your legs got removed over night, exactly what kind of job do you think he can do?

Livia
Yeah, if Mario wants a studio apartment in the West End and to "do something with his fashion", he should bloodywell work for it.

ILoveTRW
Hope you'll always be healthy and able bodied. And if you're really, really lucky... you probably will be.

Well if I was to lose a limb then I would still keep my self respect and work instead of just sitting around my house.

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Most people call in sick when they have a blocked nose. Wonder what you would do if your legs got removed over night, exactly what kind of job do you think he can do?

Office work, call center, ect...

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Why should he have to work for new legs? He lost them as part of our armed forces, doing his job, he shouldnt HAVE to go without, its a disgrace the way our servicemen have to struggle.

(That's not to say he's a good housemate, he isnt, but Christ Almighty that doesnt mean the fella doesnt deserve decent treatment)

My nephew is a serving soldier ,and no one supports them more than me,but The army will look after him

Jack_
:joker: :joker: :joker:

Shardlake
I've learned you are fighting a losing battle with these discussions, some people are just so ignorant.

I'm out before I get myself banned

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:20 PM
My nephew is a serving soldier ,and no one supports them more than me,but The army will look after him

Well they evidently havent, otherwise he wouldnt need new ones would he?

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Well if I was to lose a limb then I would still keep my self respect and work instead of just sitting around my house.

He lost BOTH legs, and an eye, and several other physical injuries. Not to mention the psychological recovery of being in an explosion that did that much damage to his flesh... but hey, what am I saying? You don't understand all that stuff! You only come on and post to get a response! You should be studying for uni. Don't waste a minute.

Anyway, off to 'ignore' you go. Ta ta.

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Office work, call center, ect...

He is/was a trained solder used to physically strenous work.

I wouldnt expect him to take an office job anymore than I would expect a receptionist to fight on the front line.

Please dont quote me anymore these discussions really wind me up.

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:23 PM
He lost BOTH legs, and an eye, and several other physical injuries. Not to mention the psychological recovery of being in an explosion that did that much damage to his flesh... but hey, what am I saying? You don't understand all that stuff! You only come on and post to get a response! You should be studying for uni. Don't waste a minute.

Anyway, off to 'ignore' you go. Ta ta.

Mate, you said you put me on ignore the other week, you can't keep using the same lines lol

Patrick
15-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Exactly.

If he was as entertaining as Sam or John I would have no problem voting for his new legs to win but he's a boring turd so he can remain on the sh*tty legs he has now until due course.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 09:25 PM

Just because he says he need the money for them,doesnt mean he does ,and where did he get the £20,000 one hes wearing now ?Next you will be telling me you believe Dave is going to spend £50,000 on his Indian orphanage ,and Corin doesnt want they money ,just another 2 weeks, and John has told Josie hes madly in love with her

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:25 PM

yeah 20 years ago

I wouldnt expect him to take an office job anymore than I would expect a receptionist to fight on the front line.

But i'm expected to sit quietly whilst he begs for money on national tv?

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:26 PM

I only see Chuff Me Dizzy's posts when someone quotes them... and sometimes I just have to respond.

Believe me, the army won't look after her Nephew. Once you're out, you're out. There are no military hospitals left, not one. Ex-servicemen have to rely on on SSAFA, Help for Heroes and the British Legion. I hope CMD's Newphew stays fit and healthy, otherwise he's going to have to go through allllllllllllll the bullsh1t being thrown at Steve.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Just because he says he need the money for them,doesnt mean he does ,and where did he get the £20,000 one hes wearing now ?Next you will be telling me you believe Dave is going to spend £50,000 on his Indian orphanage ,and Corin doesnt want they money ,just another 2 weeks, and John has told Josie hes madly in love with her

One of his legs is borrowed, he has to give it back.

So then he'll only have one. Therefore he'll need money to get another one.

And yep, I heard JJ tell Josie he really loves her ( I'm not in his head so cant say if he really means it or not) with my own two, very much working, ears. Which I dont have to give back, and if I fecking did I'd want the money for some hearing aids.

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:28 PM
http://bookreviewsbybobbie.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Mate, you said you put me on ignore the other week, you can't keep using the same lines lol

Why not? You do.

I had a clearout of my ignore list and inadvertantly took you off it. What a mistake to make. And you're not my "mate". I'm choosy about my mates.

Anyway, rant away... won't see you anymore. A relief really.

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:30 PM
http://bookreviewsbybobbie.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Why are people unable to hold a decent discussion on this forum?

Patrick
15-08-2010, 09:31 PM

LOL at someone who's just joined, coming on here claiming people are trolls when they are actually long posters in the forum who do have good posts :joker:

Fail.

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Why not? You do.

I had a clearout of my ignore list and inadvertantly took you off it. What a mistake to make. And you're not my "mate". I'm choosy about my mates.

Anyway, rant away... won't see you anymore. A relief really.

But you just said you put me on ignore before so how were you able to see that comment???
You ain't fooling anybody but yourself.

billy123
15-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Why are people unable to hold a decent discussion on this forum?because you arent willing to hold a discussion you just knowingly post inflammatory crap to provoke a response from people.

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:33 PM
LOL at someone who's just joined, coming on here claiming people are trolls when they are actually long posters in the forum who do have good posts :joker:

Fail.

I'm very familiar with the tactics used by forum trolls thank you, and I'm being kind to TRW in thinking she is a troll and really cant be that bloody stupid.

Go bed now, playgroup in the morning

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:35 PM

Fail.

A high post count doesn't always make you right, or your arguments more valid. You were new once.

Fail.

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 09:36 PM
i dont work cos i am bit of a loony

at one of my last jobs i had to go home at lunch as i wanted to throw my computer monitor out the window

i usd to send off my CV and apply for average of 30 jobs per week, no replies just the odd letter saying blah blah blah unsuccessful

i gave up a few months back

now i cant work and dont want to work either

i hate the banks, i hate the government and i hate most people

i would not be able to work now as i would most likely punch the manager if they annoyed me

soon i may set off and travel the world and leave this sh**hole behind

we work and pay tax and that tax goes to the bankers

when we dont work we claim our tax back

so the bankers can go ****** themselves they not got my money that i have earned its ALL MINE :elephant:

eviled2010
15-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Fat lazy pervy dole scrounger.
He needs investigated for fraud.

MTVN
15-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Christ, lay off the guy. They all have things they want to use the money on; as Mario said he wants to buy a new apartment, maybe she should just work for it instead? Why not just scrap the prize money, nobody should be able to buy things with it, they need to work for them eh?

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Fat lazy pervy dole scrounger.
He needs investigated for fraud.

You mean "investigatING"

Go and read the thread. Every possible answer to this ridiculous post has already been covered.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 09:43 PM

Please dont quote me anymore these discussions really wind me up.

Dont get wound up Shardlake....just accept that these types of forum attract some right twats.

And also look into where some of them come from and recognise their anti-army sh1te for what it really is, and as you say....dont feed them.

ILoveTRW
15-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I can't believe people are actually defending a man that shamelessly begs for legs on national tv but hasn't bothered to work for 20 years.

eviled2010
You mean "investigatING"

Go and read the thread. Every possible answer to this ridiculous post has already been covered.

Not covered at all...none so blind as them that will not see darlin'

Livia
Dont get wound up Shardlake....just accept that these types of forum atract some right twats.

There was a thread on here earlier in the week asking, why were there people on BBLB from Digital Spy? Why don't they ever involve TiBB?? Well, this thread and those like is go some say to answering that, I think. People able to hold a discussion, even when they disagree, are outnumbered about four to one on here, and that's a conservative estimate.

parmnion
15-08-2010, 09:49 PM

let the children have their little rant.

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Not covered at all...none so blind as them that will not see darlin'

It's "as THOSE who will not see".

Don't call me darlin'. You offend me on all levels.

cub
15-08-2010, 09:50 PM

No. It was really, really bad luck that happened Steve. It isn't good luck that you don't lose any limbs.

Steve wasn't a hero. He was just unlucky.

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:52 PM
There was a thread on here earlier in the week asking, why were there people on BBLB from Digital Spy? Why don't they ever involve TiBB?? Well, this thread and those like is go some say to answering that, I think. People able to hold a discussion, even when they disagree, are outnumbered about four to one on here, and that's a conservative estimate.

Thats doing this site a disservice. Their board is littered with these exact kind of threads, trying to defend disabled people against their blind ignorance is like pissing in the wind.

In the couple of days i've been on here I have found it a nice change to DS and I'd prefer to be on here personally.

MTVN
15-08-2010, 09:52 PM
I can't believe people are actually defending a man that shamelessly begs for legs on national tv but hasn't bothered to work for 20 years.

When the hell has he ever begged for legs? All he did was admit he would dedicate a portion of the prize money to them if he won. When everyone in the house was saying they would buy him new legs if they won Steve told them not to. Can you tell me where he actually "begged" for them

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:53 PM
No. It was really, really bad luck that happened Steve. It isn't good luck that you don't lose any limbs.

Steve wasn't a hero. He was just unlucky.

Where did I say Steve was a hero? Although actually, anyone who's recovered from what he's been through, military or civilian, is heroic.

eviled2010
15-08-2010, 09:53 PM
It's "as THOSE who will not see".

Don't call me darlin'. You offend me on all levels.

Sorry darlin'...see what I did then, I just did something you ordered me not to do....

Deal with it Darlin.

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 09:56 PM
if Steve gets enough new legs and eyes he could pretend he is a spider pirate, that would be a cool job to have

Livia
Thats doing this site a disservice. Their board is littered with these exact kind of threads, trying to defend disabled people against their blind ignorance is like pissing in the wind.

In the couple of days i've been on here I have found it a nice change to DS and I'd prefer to be on here personally.

I have never been on DS. I just thought it might be a reason why this site was overlooked. Honestly, if DS has more "special" people allowed to stay up this late than this site has, I'm glad I didn't end up there.

I'm glad you're here. One more person who can express themselves and doesn't sound like a looney is refreshing.

ILoveTRW
When the hell has he ever begged for legs? All he did was admit he would dedicate a portion of the prize money to them if he won. When everyone in the house was saying they would buy him new legs if they won Steve told them not to. Can you tell me where he actually "begged" for them

Making out that his main priority once winning the money would be to spend it on legs when he probably wants to just fund his lazy lifestyle is begging.

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry darlin'...see what I did then, I just did something you ordered me not to do....

Deal with it Darlin.

Call me darlin' then, if that's how you feel. I'll call you moron, because that's how I feel.

Off to ignore with the rest of P Wing.

Shardlake
15-08-2010, 09:58 PM
I have never been on DS. I just thought it might be a reason why this site was overlooked. Honestly, if DS has more "special" people allowed to stay up this late than this site has, I'm glad I didn't end up there.

I'm glad you're here. One more person who can express themselves and doesn't sound like a looney is refreshing.

:laugh: thank you!

Although not sounding like a looney is exactly why I am trying to avoid threads like this, cos I have a tendency to start ranting

*happy thoughts*

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:01 PM
:

Although not sounding like a looney is exactly why I am trying to avoid threads like this, cos I have a tendency to start ranting

I cant be bothered....i wouldnt mind if they actually came up with a plausible argument to discuss....but the usual bullsh1t from the forum morons is all we get now.

MTVN
15-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Making out that his main priority once winning the money would be to spend it on legs when he probably wants to just fund his lazy lifestyle is begging.

That would be his main priority because at the moment he doesnt have the ability to live an adequete lifestyle. I think its absolutely fair enough to use a portion of that to buy new legs, and I'd love to see you turn down that oppurtunity were you in his situation.

It isnt begging at all, he doesnt want anyone else to spend money buying him new legs. Like I said, they all have things they would spend the money on, this would be Steve's, I have no doubt that a new set of legs could make an enermous improvement to his life

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 10:03 PM
let the children have their little rant.

I am amazed at some of the outright **** I have read tonight.

parmnion
15-08-2010, 10:05 PM
I am amazed at some of the outright **** I have read tonight.

:joker: it's frothy time on bb..all the kids are zapped on ice pops slavering at the mouth as they touch their baldy ballsacks at the thrill of being "edgy"

oddballmisfitsFTW
15-08-2010, 10:06 PM
:joker: it's frothy time on bb..all the kids are zapped on ice pops slavering at the mouth as they touch their baldy ballsacks at the thrill of being "edgy"

is russell brand on here tonight? :shocked:

Livia
15-08-2010, 10:07 PM

Haha... excellent post.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 10:07 PM

Well....they go for 'edgy' and achieve 'obnoxious'...seriously....wanting his legs is fake now too apparently :bigenormoushugewankersmiley:

boomoo
15-08-2010, 10:12 PM

They are doing more now because of the fuss made by the public and 'help for Heroes'.

Just a couple of weeks ago a young soldier had his benefit taken away from him because he had learnt to walk on false legs.

Total disgrace.

Steve may not be the best housemate but he has certainly shown up some of the people on these forums.
The stumps of his legs are constantly changing hence the need for changes in the artificial legs.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:26 PM
They are doing more now because of the fuss made by the public and 'help for Heroes'.

Just a couple of weeks ago a young soldier had his benefit taken away from him because he had learnt to walk on false legs.

Total disgrace.

Steve may not be the best housemate but he has certainly shown up some of the people on these forums.
The stumps of his legs are constantly changing hence the need for changes in the artificial legs.

The first time my lovely nephew went to Afghanistan I had to send him thick socks and gloves as they had none ,but he assures me Steve will be well looked after by the benevolent fund set up for things like this,h will have got a lump sum and a pension for life(and rightly so)

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:37 PM

too many reds in their sweeties. :dazzler:

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:41 PM
The first time my lovely nephew went to Afghanistan I had to send him thick socks and gloves as they had none ,but he assures me Steve will be well looked after by the benevolent fund set up for things like this,h will have got a lump sum and a pension for life(and rightly so)

If its the benevolent fund that is run by the RBL then trust me its not half as much as is whats needed. The RBL also funds widows and old soldiers in hard times. The so called "looking after" by the government doesnt go that far.

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 10:45 PM
He lost his legs and one eye for us! Why should he have to work to get new ones?!

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:49 PM
If its the benevolent fund that is run by the RBL then trust me its not half as much as is whats needed. The RBL also funds widows and old soldiers in hard times. The so called "looking after" by the government doesnt go that far.

I know ,but hes not as hard up as he makes out he is