PDA

View Full Version : Leave steve alone!

SmokinCorpse
15-08-2010, 09:38 PM
So he wants new legs. so what. and to people saying 'he should work for it' well how about fook you! i hope you wake up in morning with no legs and an eye missing, then get told to work in a call centre to get £30,000 to pay for new legs, conservative scum.

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:41 PM
So he wants new legs. so what. and to people saying 'he should work for it' well how about fook you! i hope you wake up in morning with no legs and an eye missing, then get told to work in a call centre to get £30,000 to pay for new legs, conservative scum.

I was kind of with you right up to "conservative". I wouldn't have thought those with the strongest and most ill-informed opinions about Steve's predicament have ever voted, I would guess some of them won't be old enough for some considerable time. Although that is a new slant....

eviled2010
15-08-2010, 09:43 PM
He needs investigated for benefit fraud...total scrounger.

Livia
15-08-2010, 09:45 PM

You just copied and pasted that from the other thread. You obviously have a strong and valid point to put across.

Shasown
15-08-2010, 09:45 PM

Then phone up and report him, instead of being such an obsessive hater. Incidentally, you could do with a few revision sessions in the use of verbs and formation of sentences.

cub
15-08-2010, 09:46 PM
All I know is Steve shouldn't be sitting around lording it on TV and expect to win a £100,000 prize. I'm sure you will agree you take out what you put in.

The prize money goes to the worthiest winner, not the most in need. It isn't a charity.

yousoboo!
15-08-2010, 09:47 PM
steve seems like a good lad

zukhov
Steve will be gone by Friday, unless the fores back him with a block vote. Hes the worst HM in BB11 and one of the worst HM ever..

SmokinCorpse

A scrounger? HA! i hope you get chronic depression and anxiety and get told to do one when you cant work.

Vicky.
15-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Some of the threads about steve are appalling.

Yes he has been a crap housemate, most would agree, but there is no need at all for some of the venom that is directed towards him.

SmokinCorpse
15-08-2010, 09:49 PM
All I know is Steve shouldn't be sitting around lording it on TV and expect to win a £100,000 prize. I'm sure you will agree you take out what you put in.

The prize money goes to the worthiest winner, not the most in need. It isn't a charity.

Since when has steve said 'IM THE BEST OUT MATE!!111 I SHOULD WIN!!11 CUZ I NEED STUFFS LOLZ' he just stated what he would do with the money if he won.

MTVN
15-08-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm a Conservative but I hate all this abuse that Steve is getting. I'm no real fan of the "our boys" rhetoric in the Sun, and I've even stated that I dont consider Steve a hero on here. But to constantly insult him simply for wanting to spend some of the prize money IF HE WON on new legs is outrageous. Everyone has ideas as to what they would spend the money on, that is the point of the prize after all, and I dont see why he is being attacked for what he wants to spend it on

SmokinCorpse
15-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm a Conservative but I hate all this abuse that Steve is getting. I'm no real fan of the "our boys" rhetoric in the Sun, and I've even stated that I dont consider Steve a hero on here. But to constantly insult him simply for wanting to spend some of the prize money IF HE WON on new legs is outrageous. Everyone has ideas as to what they would spend the money on, that is the point of the prize after all, and I dont see why he is being attacked for what he wants to spend it on

this.

zukhov
15-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Steves biggest problem throughout BB11 has been the assumption that he will win.

Shasown
15-08-2010, 09:53 PM

Unfortunately this forum has attracted a few ignorant aerosols who think he lives the life of reilly.

If they are that bothered I will lend them my jigsaw to take off their own legs, in fact if they ask me nicely I will do it for them.

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Totally agree.

He's not my favourite person in there or anything, he's alright... but yeah. He's worked for us in fairness, it'd be horrible to have no legs and one eye aswell.

dannyboy
15-08-2010, 09:55 PM
I want Steve out on fri because he's a boring housemate. But I agree that there's been some unnecessarily horrible and ignorant crap written about him.

cub
17-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Since when has steve said 'IM THE BEST OUT MATE!!111 I SHOULD WIN!!11 CUZ I NEED STUFFS LOLZ' he just stated what he would do with the money if he won.

It doesn't take a wise man to know that if Steve won he'd buy new legs. So why say it over and over in front of a camera if not to plead votes?

I'm sure some kind benefactor out there will give him a few grand to buy legs with.

mummymaz
17-08-2010, 09:39 AM
can we just take a step back here ... imagine just waking up (like the OP has wished upon everyone) with bionic legs and an interchangable eyeball? i'd be thinking ... trueman show meets robocop *nods seriously*

Beastie
17-08-2010, 09:40 AM

I agree. John James has a large inheritance from his dad and doesn't have to work. Mario has not worked in 2 years.. etc..

Poor Steve!!

Seems like Steve and Corin are the only decent people left in the house.. and Andrew.....

Beastie
17-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Although.. it would be nice for Steve to have legs.. BUT he has had his metal legs now for YEARS.. so wouldn't he be used to it????

Anyway in terms of who has been a great housemate and is also a decent person.. CORIN MUST WIN!

Sunday
17-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Steves biggest problem throughout BB11 has been the assumption that he will win.

I think you are quite right. He thought he was going to get the vote for the final too, his face said it all.
To be honest, he hasnt done anything to get to the final, I know he is disabled but he could have done more instaed of bossing people around and giving orders.
And there are many disabled people working in this country, I cant imagine he has not been able to get anything in all these years, I think the fact is, he gets more in benefits with all them children and probably disability allowance etc.
With that said, I wish him well and hope he gets new legs.

Livia
17-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Some of the threads about steve are appalling.

Yes he has been a crap housemate, most would agree, but there is no need at all for some of the venom that is directed towards him.

I have a question, and ask it not to be argumentative or deliberately provocative but more for clarity. A lot of the posts about Steve and Dave in particular have been disgusting, inflammatory and insulting not just to the housemates but to sections of the public as a whole. But it says in the forum rules "It is fine to insult housemates, to a certain extent...as long as it is not too over the top". Could you just clarify for me what would constitute being "over the top"?