PDA

View Full Version : Sam MUST outlast Dirty Dave....

Kate!
15-08-2010, 10:12 PM

lets wipe the smug grin off Dirty Dave's arrogant mug, and at least keep Sam in longer than him, and longer than Steve as well would be a bonus. These two think they are chocolate, urgh!!

Hope Davina makes it clear on Friday the order they are evicted in represents how many people wanted them out!

Otherwise DD will claim equality with Sam if they both go, sneaky manipulative b.......

:nono::nono::nono:

kim2390
15-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Yes!! I liked Dave up til this week until he blatently started bullying Sam!!

Hope Dave goes on friday and takes Mario, Steve and Andrew with hime :D Sam Pepper or Josie for the win :) x

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Sam's not being bullied....he's dished enough out, let him take some back.

He's not a child you know, I believe he's older than Andrew, just doesnt act it.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Oh yes he must !!! :dance::dance: and John :dance::dance::dance:

Tom4784
15-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Dave's secured his place in the four tonight, let's just hope they villify 2 more housemates then there's a chance Sam wont be evicted.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:21 PM

lets wipe the smug grin off Dirty Dave's arrogant mug, and at least keep Sam in longer than him, :

And that will bother Dave eh?

Have you missed the bit where he tells Sam that it doesnt matter if he goes first now, as he will still have spent 3 X as much time in the BB house as Sam.

And i think Sams lack of responce to that says it all....'kin owned.

Kate!
15-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Yes!! I liked Dave up til this week until he blatently started bullying Sam!!

Hope Dave goes on friday and takes Mario, Steve and Andrew with hime :D Sam Pepper or Josie for the win :) x

YES!! well said Kim :xyxwave:

aijay10
15-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Sam's not being bullied....he's dished enough out, let him take some back.

He's not a child you know, I believe he's older than Andrew, just doesnt act it.

The only reason Sam ever "dished out" at Dave was because Dave told Sam he could insult him as much as he wanted and that he would never be upset by Sam's comments! People seem to forget this "insult" challenge that Dave posed to Sam which looking back now was clearly an attempt to make Sam look bad! Manipulative Dave has to go!

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:23 PM
He tried to disgrace Sam tonight ,telling him to get a shower and clean his teeth just as he used to do to Ben

smudgie
15-08-2010, 10:23 PM

Have you missed the bit where he tells Sam that it doesnt matter if he goes first now, as he will still have spent 3 X as much time in the BB house as Sam.

The fact that Sam went in later would be an even bigger win for him as Dave would not even beat a newby .
It is not how long you have been in there that counts, it is how late you can stay:hugesmile:

Kate!
15-08-2010, 10:25 PM

Can someone comment on this garbage from Dave's only remaining fan. Yawn!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

aijay10
15-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Dave's secured his place in the four tonight, let's just hope they villify 2 more housemates then there's a chance Sam wont be evicted.

Hopefully!! I think John James, Dave and Sam are in the most danger at the minute!! Cocky Steve might be in a bit of trouble tonight. But lets just hope two more people just act up so Sam will be in the top 5! :/

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Dave may be confident he's liked by the public and that he's going to win the task etc, but I'd much rather see him in the finale than Sam. It seems whatever Sam does, he can do no wrong.. a bit like John.

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 10:27 PM
The only reason Sam ever "dished out" at Dave was because Dave told Sam he could insult him as much as he wanted and that he would never be upset by Sam's comments! People seem to forget this "insult" challenge that Dave posed to Sam which looking back now was clearly an attempt to make Sam look bad! Manipulative Dave has to go!

Give over...Sam went in the house and had targets....John James, Josie and Dave mainly. He has spent every day since he got there making barbed comments, slinging around insults, sometimes funny, sometimes extremely hurtful....and they have to live with it 24/7. It's at the point now where Dave has trouble seeing the humour in him, and bites back, or pops at him before he's even said anything.

It's human nature....if you come to expect a certain level of behaviour from someone, to treat them as you feel they deserve. I have no problem with Sam from a viewer's perspective, but if I had to live with the little sod I'm sure I'd have given him some **** aswell.

I really think some people see him as a child...he's not, he's a man, he's played with men, and has to take in return what men give out. That's life.

Jordan.
15-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Looks like Sam and Dave will both be going this week anyway unfortunately.

chuff me dizzy
15-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Looks like Sam and Dave will both be going this week anyway unfortunately.

I REALLY dont think Sam will go ,look at the poll on here ,hes BY FAR the most liked hm8

parmnion
15-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Cry babies have no place on bb.

BBLB
15-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Sam will go on friday thank goodness,its giving me great joy voting the boring twerp out.
As far as Im concerned only Corin and Josie are really worthy of the final.

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 10:50 PM
I have grown to like Sam....however he acts as though everyone is against him and does not seem to recognise the fact that when he went in the house he was really rude and annoying.
He needs to realise that to have people as friends then you have to show them a bit of respect....and if you are going to wind people up....dont expect their friendship and expect some flak back.

toffee elf
15-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi All,
Unfortunately there is a heavy anti Sam campaign going on on digitalspy with accusations that Sam is a racist and even veiled suggestions of him being a paedophile.

StGeorge
15-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Can someone comment on this garbage from Dave's only remaining fan. Yawn!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Why dont you give it a go or cant you string a decent argument together?

And BTW i aint no fan of Daves....i just know that he aint to bothered whether he goes now or not. Most of the originals know they wont get to the final but are still able to say they have been there for ten weeks.