PDA

View Full Version : Mario....taking his eviction gear into the diary room...

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 11:07 PM
...Did anyone else think that was odd.This bloke is SOOOOO desperate to win its frightening.
I cannot stand him....

flamingGalah!
15-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I know, it was beyond cringeworthy!! Bloody idiot, so desperate for attention... And did you see the vile suit jacket with butterflies on he is going to wear?! LOL!! Tw*t...

wilful_woodpecker
15-08-2010, 11:11 PM
well, he will have seen others being evicted in silly party gear and obviously wants to have his eviction gear on rather than go out as a "wrap"!

watchinittoomuch
15-08-2010, 11:12 PM
It wasnt odd.....just a little vain maybe, but then again I wouldnt want to go out infront of a crowd for my big moment dressed like a taco either :joker:

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Why? Just because he wanted to look his best on his eviction day? What's so wrong about that? It seems everything he does people have a problem with.

flamingGalah!
15-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Why? Just because he wnated to look his best on his eviction day? What's so wrong about that? It seems everything he does people have a problem with.

It was for attention. He knew full well that it would be shown if he took his outfit in... Just like he was so desperate to do the Tacco Hell task, even though he knew full well someone else would have been better doing it...

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Why? Just because he wnated to look his best on his eviction day? What's so wrong about that? It seems everything he does people have a problem with.

Thats rich from someone who jumps on the bandwagon with anti John James threads....

Anyway....poor Mario if his idea of fashion is wearing a jacket made out of bubble-wrap with butterflies stuck on it....he better re-think th London 'pad'.
He would have looked better being evicted dressed up as a taco...:joker:

Mac Hiavellian
15-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Oh that was funny lol

Big Brother: "It is good to be prepared."

Mario: "Is that it? Am I going?" *Look of worry*

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 11:30 PM
It was for attention. He knew full well that it would be shown if he took his outfit in... Just like he was so desperate to do the Tacco Hell task, even though he knew full well someone else would have been better doing it...

They have no idea what will be shown on the highlights shows, he knows how it works having seen previous Big Brother's. He wanted to look good if he left the house, surely anyone would! He'd actually just planned ahead and thought about it unlike the others. As he's seen other BB's, he knows you can be evicted at any time and he wanted to be prepared for that.

Yeah.. well they'll all have a go at doing some task eventually! When he's not doing anything, people complain about him being boring, even when he is doing something, you then complain he wants attention!

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Oh that was funny lol

Big Brother: "It is good to be prepared."

Mario: "Is that it? Am I going?" *Look of worry*

What a prat!!!

MTVN
15-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm pretty sure John James wore his eviction clothes underneath his Mexican outfit in case there was a snap eviction... thats just as bad

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Thats rich from someone who jumps on the bandwagon with anti John James threads....

Anyway....poor Mario if his idea of fashion is wearing a jacket made out of bubble-wrap with butterflies stuck on it....he better re-think th London 'pad'.
He would have looked better being evicted dressed up as a taco...:joker:

What? I like John if in that post you're implying I don't.

It's his choice what he wears lmfao it's not for you to decide what will look best.

flamingGalah!
15-08-2010, 11:35 PM
They have no idea what will be shown on the highlights shows, he knows how it works having seen previous Big Brother's. He wanted to look good if he left the house, surely anyone would! He'd actually just planned ahead and thought about it unlike the others. As he's seen other BB's, he knows you can be evicted at any time and he wanted to be prepared for that.

Yeah.. well they'll all have a go at doing some task eventually! When he's not doing anything, people complain about him being boring, even when he is doing something, you then complain he wants attention!

Exactly, Mario knows Big Brother & he knows that doing something as attention seeking as that will make the highlights show... He is sooooo desperate to win...

Even if he was evicted, they wouldn't give him time to change into his bloody stupid suit anyway!

Patrick
15-08-2010, 11:40 PM

This.

And WTF is wrong with wanting to win? IT'S A GAME SHOW!

I LOLed at him, I would of done the same thing having watched BB5 which is obviously what he did.

Stacey.
15-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Exactly, Mario knows Big Brother & he knows that doing something as attention seeking as that will make the highlights show... He is sooooo desperate to win...

Even if he was evicted, they wouldn't give him time to change into his bloody stupid suit anyway!

That was hardly attention-seeking tbf though. He doesn't do anything in the house that attention-seeking ever. If he did, people wouldn't complain about him being boring. They all want to win, despite what they say now it's this close.

It would take about 1 minute to put his eviction suit on...

rusticgal
15-08-2010, 11:44 PM
What? I like John if in that post you're implying I don't.

It's his choice what he wears lmfao it's not for you to decide what will look best.

Sorry stacey....my apologies must be mixing you up with someone else regarding JJ1...:xyxwave:

You are also right...mario has his choice...but my opinion is that its crap...and its my choice to comment.

Mac Hiavellian
15-08-2010, 11:48 PM

I wouldn't want to be evicted dressed as a giant taco but it was funny how he tried to second guess BB. I see both sides to this lol

Jords
15-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I thought he came across quite sharp.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 12:56 AM
That was hardly attention-seeking tbf though. He doesn't do anything in the house that attention-seeking ever. If he did, people wouldn't complain about him being boring. They all want to win, despite what they say now it's this close.

It would take about 1 minute to put his eviction suit on...

What?!? So he never parades about naked??!! :joker:

Mario is THE most desperate to win in there...

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 01:11 AM
What?!? So he never parades about naked??!! :joker:

Mario is THE most desperate to win in there...

He was doing it for a laugh.. yeah it does get camera time, but some of the others get far more camera time than him. Also it's not like he does it everyday. I've seen him do it about 3 times the whole while he's been in there?

Well he just doesn't hide the fact he wants to win like some of the others might.. he said he would love to win, and he's not going to let it go, he's going to give it his best shot.

Mystic Mock
16-08-2010, 01:59 AM
i actually felt sorry for mario.

snookered
16-08-2010, 02:02 AM
What is his eviction gear?

His three grand shoes and a smile?

I'm telling ya - nice work if you can get it :wink:

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 02:02 AM
i actually felt sorry for mario.

Me too!

I think his name needs to be removed from out of your signature :)

Mystic Mock
16-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Me too!

I think his name needs to be removed from out of your signature :)

im not going that far to take his number off my signature.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 02:08 AM
im not going that far to take his number off my signature.

Mario would be upset though if he knew his eviction number was in it :(

cell
16-08-2010, 02:47 AM
I thought it was pretty bright. He was wearing a taco suit and they were just told that there was 11 days to the final and there is a ton of people left. They have no idea a 4X eviction is happening Friday so he is suspicious that someone could be called out any night. I wouldn't want to be sent out in a taco suit...

greengerkin
16-08-2010, 03:18 AM
Was MR M doing this 4 the Ironing or cleaning, iv never seen ne1 do the washing of larger garments they just seem to do there vests nik's & T-shirts when they wash stuff, and boy do they come out clean & ironed from a quick rub from Joise????
I no theres an ironing board closet in the loo but i aint seen ne1 use it ever 4 out else than hiding stuff.
Iv used a wringer before it aint a nice job i can tell Yea all YMCA'S used to have them.
Or is it those Elves and the Shoemakers that come out at night.

Steve will earn enough to buy his new legs( even though he has Nhs 1's, & i agree this dosent befit a service man injured) & pay off his Mortage by getting this far he is disgracesing others that will never be able to buy 60k legs.
BTB Josie 2 win Ulti aswell un less Craig from BB1 int in it.

Angus
16-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Mario would have had a heart attack if BB had called his bluff and evicted him - there is no way that pulling that stunt was anything but an attempt to appear humble to the viewers. Hope the prat is one of the four out on Friday. John James, Mario, Dave and JJ would be a dream eviction!

crocs
16-08-2010, 07:33 AM
It was a bit vain, but I suppose that's ok. He's not the only vain person in the house.

Somebody said that maybe he was doing it for the laughs. Maybe so, but strangely things Mario says don't make me laugh. It's weird, because things that he says are actually at times funny, on a semantical level, but not when they come out of his mouth. It must be the delivery then. I have to agree with Ben: Mario is boring.