PDA

View Full Version : I find it disgusting that we're having to do all this work...

Jack_
15-08-2010, 11:56 PM
...to get the dullards out when it should've been easy and already done for us by the producers in a Vote to Save.

I feel robbed. This is the last proper series finale ever and it is being destroyed by the producers abbhorent production!

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Are they just trying to earn a quick buck before they lose the show? Is there bonuses involved? That's the only reason I can come up with for this bull.

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Are they just trying to earn a quick buck before they lose the show? Is there bonuses involved? That's the only reason I can come up with for this bull.

Surely a vote to save would earn them more money, right? For the people who have several favourites or want to ensure their least favourite goes?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Just think of the sheer joy on Friday when Dave,Steve,John and Mario all go ? and we have a pi$$ up on here

Jack_
16-08-2010, 12:04 AM

Aye...seems so. Also one last '**** you' to us fans I think.

Just think of the sheer joy on Friday when Dave,Steve,John and Mario all go ? and we have a pi$$ up on here

Not when John goes, no. And Sam will leave too, I can assure you.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 12:05 AM
A vote to evict must bring in more cash than a vote to save.....it's the way it works, people are probably more concerned with getting people out than saving the one they like..and I'd imagine the phone polls revenue over recent years would probably reflect that

setanta
Surely a vote to save would earn them more money, right? For the people who have several favourites or want to ensure their least favourite goes?

I don't think so really. I'm sure that they always earn more from vote to evict phonecalls, particularly on a night like this Friday, where you'll see people voting in their droves to get ride of some of the bigger characters.

When it's a vote so Save you just vote for one, when it's a vote to evict, there might be 2 or 3 that you hate equally, you know?

Mac Hiavellian

Or Andrew and JJ too.

I have champagne at the ready. :D

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:06 AM

Yep, they're both gone. Can't see it any other way.

cookiemonster
16-08-2010, 12:07 AM
don't know why people are stressing so much. what will be will be. just vote for who you want to evict, none of this 'oh we have to vote for everyone but our favourite' no you don't.

setanta
Or Andrew and JJ too.

I have champagne at the ready. :D

Who's going to pick up the phone to vote those two out in comparison to the amount who'll do it for John James, Sam and Dave? I'd be very surprised if the two of them leave.

setanta
don't know why people are stressing so much. what will be will be. just vote for who you want to evict, none of this 'oh we have to vote for everyone but our favourite' no you don't.

But it's always been vote to save at stages like this in the past, right lads? Or am I wrong?

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 12:08 AM
I don't think so really. I'm sure that they always earn more from vote to evict phonecalls, particularly on a night like this Friday, where you'll see people voting in their droves to get ride of some of the bigger characters.

When it's a vote so Save you just vote for one, when it's a vote to evict, there might be 2 or 3 that you hate equally, you know?

I suppose so but I'm A Celebrity's done well having a vote to save every time for every series.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:08 AM

I hope ,and think you are wrong ,but lets wait and see eh ? got my carling chilling as we type

Patrick
16-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Aye I agree.

People may say everyone involved in the campaign are wasting their cash but the way I see it is, it's the last time I'll vote, DEPENDING on the final and if Marcus or Rex are in BB All Stars.

Plus it's a big ****** you to Channel 4 who want to keep Sam and John out, even if we are giving Endemol money.

It's disgusting the fans are having to work together for once and not argue the way we use to do LOL

This is the first week, fan bases on here and other forums have pulled together to vote for the same people instead of arguing over it.

I thought we'd have people like 'I refuse to vote for Sam to go just to save such and such' or 'I don't want him to be evicted so I'm not being apart of this' But people finally see sacrafices must be made and we're having to evict people although by right it should be a walk in the park.

By right it should be like last year were we just sit back and relax and be fed grapes and just feel like God on Friday and see 4 Dullards go and possibly ring up one or two times to save your favourite but that's it.

chuff me dizzy
But it's always been vote to save at stages like this in the past, right lads? Or am I wrong?

im no lad ,cheeky chuff !! Im a lady !!!

Jack_
I sincerely hope the production team running this shambles stay out of work for as long as possible - the production this year has been abbhorent.

This truly has been one of the worst Big Brother's ever. And all, typically, on the last year...a year which should've been one of the best.

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Who's going to pick up the phone to vote those two out in comparison to the amount who'll do it for John James, Sam and Dave? I'd be very surprised if the two of them leave.

Patrick's Operation Vote the Bores Out has got a few fans on Facebook already. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't but obviously some people want it

King Gizzard
16-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Phil Edgar Jones in his office

OaiSHcHM0PA

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:11 AM
I suppose so but I'm A Celebrity's done well having a vote to save every time for every series.

Yeah, but this is just incredible to have a vote to evict when so many are up. It should be a vote to save at this point so everybody knows where they stand, and if they're loved rather than ignored, because let me tell you.... there'll be a few stragglers who'll survive this Friday. It's a joke.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Patrick's Operation Vote the Bores Out has got a few fans on Facebook already. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't but obviously some people want it

I don't see it happening. The bores will be in the final. Crazy stuff really.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:12 AM
im no lad ,cheeky chuff !! Im a lady !!!

Oh stop nitpicking and answer the bloody question!:hugesmile:

cookiemonster
16-08-2010, 12:14 AM
i just don't see the point getting annoyed over things we have no control over. sure i love bb as much as the next person on here, but if the producers have set it as vote to evict then vote to evict it is. it is usually vote to save at this stage of the game, but it isn't this time. yes this might mean we're left with people like Andrew in the final and John James leaving, but what can you do about it. nothing.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Oh stop nitpicking and answer the bloody question!:hugesmile:

What question ?:conf:

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:15 AM
What question ?:conf:

Oh, go to bed granny. lol. Actually, I'll have to look back myself too!

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah, it's always been a vote to save at this stage in BB, right?

stonedape
16-08-2010, 12:17 AM
In all likelihood there will be at least one major casualty on Friday, but if you think about it the public have actually done OK evicting bores with vote to evict this season.

Rachael evicted over Shabby/Sunshine, Nathan over JJ, Ife over Corin/Mario, Rachel over JJ1/Dave, Jo over Sam/Dave. Almost every time the public has been capable of evicting a dullard, they have. Sunshine and Ben's weeks were unavoidable.

So I'm just going to hope for the best Friday reserving the right to be massively pissed if our final is crap. :thumbs:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:18 AM

Yes it has ,always ,I dont know why they have changed it :conf:

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:19 AM
In all likelihood there will be at least one major casualty on Friday, but if you think about it the public have actually done OK evicting bores with vote to evict this season.

Rachael evicted over Shabby/Sunshine, Nathan over JJ, Ife over Corin/Mario, Rachel over JJ1/Dave, Jo over Sam/Dave. Almost every time the public has been capable of evicting a dullard, they have. Sunshine and Ben's weeks were unavoidable.

So I'm just going to hope for the best Friday reserving the right to be massively pissed if our final is crap. :thumbs:

This is the end of the series though so different voting tactics are in play.

I'm telling you know, if Ife, Rachel or Laura were still in it now 2 of them would survive this vote to evict nonsense.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Yes it has ,always ,I dont know why they have changed it :conf:

They don't want Sam winning it or they want to squeeze as much money out of a show that they have no time for anymore.

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah, but this is just incredible to have a vote to evict when so many are up. It should be a vote to save at this point so everybody knows where they stand, and if they're loved rather than ignored, because let me tell you.... there'll be a few stragglers who'll survive this Friday. It's a joke.

I suppose IAC is a shorter run and the evictions (formerly eliminations, but ofcourse that never caught on lol) are every night after a certain point so viewers don't complain as much as they would with BB. At the same time it probably has made ITV a lot of cash with voting to save because half the cast actually do provide entertainment comapred to the other half.

I don't see it happening. The bores will be in the final. Crazy stuff really.

Perhaps we should help spread the petition. And if it doesn't work, atleast we tried. :)

stonedape
16-08-2010, 12:22 AM
This is the end of the series though so different voting tactics are in play.

I'm telling you know, if Ife, Rachel or Laura were still in it now 2 of them would survive this vote to evict nonsense.

It's not Friday yet...I'm going to wait and see. I'm expecting the worst, hoping for the best, and happy we'll only have 4 days of hell if the public do an awful job.

Jack_

Nah, it's usually Vote to Evict right up until the final week...then it changes to Vote to Win [this year being final four days].

With one exception, nominations continue. Not everyone is up.

The last Vote to Save I can remember was last year a few weeks before the final, when Hira ended up going. Brilliant result that week.

Sammi_Who
I agree.

A vote to safe would have got rid of Steve, Andrew, JJ2 and Dave.

Instead we're going to lose marmite characters like Sam and JJ. :(

I cant believe people like Andrew and JJ2 are going to be rewarded for being dull!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:23 AM
They don't want Sam winning it or they want to squeeze as much money out of a show that they have no time for anymore.

Could be ,I stopped trusting Endemol when they sent Nikki back in and esp after i had spent £70 evicting the cow !!

setanta
Nah, it's usually Vote to Evict right up until the final week...then it changes to Vote to Win [this year being final four days].

With one exception, nominations continue. Not everyone is up.

The last Vote to Save I can remember was last year a few weeks before the final, when Hira ended up going. Brilliant result that week.

Ahhh, very good. But this is the first time that the whole house has been up at this stage and it being a vote to evict? It's farcical.

King Gizzard
Didn't they do a vote to save with all of them up out of the blue last year so they could get rid of Hira?

Jack_
16-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Ahhh, very good. But this is the first time that the whole house has been up at this stage and it being a vote to evict? It's farcical.

As far as I can remember this late, yes.

There was an instance in BB7 where the whole house was up [bar one] + a Vote to Evict, and Nikki ended up going...

...but that was mid-series.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:25 AM
As far as I can remember this late, yes.

There was an instance in BB7 where the whole house was up [bar one] + a Vote to Evict, and Nikki ended up going...

Anyone who's a long term fan of BB can see that this is a joke, right?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:25 AM
And Hira would have survived it if it have of been a vote to evict. It's bloody ridiculous.

Cannot place Hira ?

Jack_
16-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Anyone who's a long term fan of BB can see that this is a joke, right?

Yes. A total farce, set-up so that Josie can win, money-grabbing excercise and a total '**** you' to us fans.

Disgusting, really.

I pray to God no one watches their inevitable dull final.

Sammi_Who
16-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Cannot place Hira ?

Indian girl who ate cake for 4 hours looking for a key and used o sound like a cat screaming when she sung! :p

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Cannot place Hira ?

She was a non-entity who came in late, so she was obviously going to go in a situation like that.

Sam has made a difference though and he's going to be punished for it. It's such rubbish.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Yes. A total farce, set-up so that Josie can win, money-grabbing excercise and a total '**** you' to us fans.

Disgusting, really.

I pray to God no one watches their inevitable dull final.

I can actually see it now: Josie, Steve, Andrew, JJ and either Mario or Corin. Wow. lol.

Jack_
Sam has made a difference though and he's going to be punished for it. It's such rubbish.

It's baffling really considering they put him in, evidently championing the guy, and then **** him over two weeks later.

Can't get my head around it. I mean, really, what was the point?

Jack_
I can actually see it now: Josie, Steve, Andrew, JJ and either Mario or Corin. Wow. lol.

And I thought last year was bad :joker:

chuff me dizzy
Indian girl who ate cake for 4 hours looking for a key and used o sound like a cat screaming when she sung! :p

Yes !!! i know who you mean ,apart from that task ,she was a right boring cow wasnt she ?

stonedape
16-08-2010, 12:30 AM
How can we say what it is before the result, though? I've seen every eviction of BB, I know how bad quadruple vote to evict sounds, but it hasn't happened yet and has never happened before so how are we already judging its success? or intentions?

If it works out well, I'll love it. I've always wanted a 3+ eviction. If it works out crap, I'll be joining the chorus of boos then.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:30 AM
It's baffling really considering they put him in, evidently championing the guy, and then **** him over two weeks later.

Can't get my head around it. I mean, really, what was the point?

They don't give two f$cks anymore, that's what I think anyway. Trying to squeeze money out of the thing before it disappears, that's all. Terrible stuff.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:31 AM
And I thought last year was bad :joker:

Can you bet on who'll make the final? I might throw a few bob on that. I can seriously see it happening. Absolute joke.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 12:33 AM
How can we say what it is before the result, though? I've seen every eviction of BB, I know how bad quadruple vote to evict sounds, but it hasn't happened yet and has never happened before so how are we already judging its success? or intentions?

If it works out well, I'll love it. I've always wanted a 3+ eviction. If it works out crap, I'll be joining the chorus of boos then.

I've always wanted a 3+ eviction, but not with a Vote to Evict! It's series suicide.

They don't give two f$cks anymore, that's what I think anyway. Trying to squeeze money out of the thing before it disappears, that's all. Terrible stuff.

Aye, I feel robbed really. It's us fans that have stuck with the show over the years, and this is how they repay us?

Can you bet on who'll make the final? I might throw a few bob on that. I can seriously see it happening. Absolute joke.

Definitely worth a bet if you ask me. Can't see it any other way, sadly.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 12:34 AM
When John and Sam go this week I really hope their ratings for the final week drop big time like below 1 Million LOL

Jack_
16-08-2010, 12:35 AM
When John and Sam go this week I really hope their ratings for the final week drop big time like below 1 Million LOL

They deserve it, really. And as a result people would hopefully forget Ultimate Big Brother. Then they'd really sh!t their pants.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:37 AM
They deserve it, really. And as a result people would hopefully forget Ultimate Big Brother. Then they'd really sh!t their pants.

Do you know what I'd love though? When Corin or Josie win, and they go into the Allstars game, they can't pretend anymore, or the old housemates give them shi$. Now that could be brilliant. If their facades disappear, which could happen.

I mean, do they have to take part in it? They're contractually obliged, right?

Jack_
16-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Do you know what I'd love though? When Corin or Josie win, and they go into the Allstars game, they can't pretend anymore, or the old housemates give them shi$. Now that could be brilliant. If their facades disappear, which could happen.

I mean, do they have to take part in it? They're contractually obliged, right?

Hm, true. And I assume so - but as always they can always walk if they want to.

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 12:39 AM
I would love for Josie to honour her and JJs pact...which was whichever got evicted, the other would walk.

See if the producers think they are so clever then...

JJ evicted first -Josie goes with him
Sam evicted
Corin evicted
Dave evicted

Final of Andrew, Steve and JJ2. No votes at all and no viewers :laugh:

Sammi_Who
16-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Yes !!! i know who you mean ,apart from that task ,she was a right boring cow wasnt she ?

Omg yeah. I never understand how such boring newbies get in! The worst part is having to sit through a bloody evicition night with them :mad:

Patrick

Yeah that's what they get for picking a pathetic cast too :D

Jack_
I would love for Josie to honour her and JJs pact...which was whichever got evicted, the other would walk.

Sam evicted
Corin evicted
Dave evicted

Would LOL so hard :joker:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:41 AM

Sam evicted
Corin evicted
Dave evicted

Not a hope in hell she would walk with him ,shes too desperate to do that

Patrick
16-08-2010, 12:41 AM

Sam evicted
Corin evicted
Dave evicted

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Oh my god, How epic :joker:

I just want to get a helicopter and a banner and fly across the garden in the morning 'There is 4 Going!! John James is favourite to go! JOSIE GO WITH HIM!'
:joker:

The producers would sh*t themselves.

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Not a hope in hell she would walk with him ,shes too desperate to do that

Oh i know it wont happen.

Would be funny as hell though :D

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:43 AM

Sam evicted
Corin evicted
Dave evicted

Magical. Not going to happen though.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 12:44 AM
It really would be the biggest kick in the balls to the producers if Josie did walk.

If I hadn't recieved the message I got last night from an Ex HM that pretty much confirmed how fake Josie is, I would vote John James out aswell just to insure Josie would go with him lol

But she's fake as ****** and wouldn't go as Chuff said.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Hm, true. And I assume so - but as always they can always walk if they want to.

I can't see them hanging around. They've already won the dough and nothing good will come of them staying in the house, particularly when we know what they really are... well I do anyway.

it'll be interesting though

stonedape
16-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Can't see Josie and Corin hanging around for 2 weeks? Did you see Josie's face when she got the free pass? And Corin; head-shoulders-knees-and-toeing for hours, picking underwear out of ice with a heel for hours, clearly not the quitting type.

If hell froze over, Josie walked, and the finalists were Steve, JJ2, Andrew, and Mario...it would actually be kind of lolworthy. And maybe it would help the public reflect on the consistently ****ty decisions they've made over the past 10 years, and how we got to this point. :joker: And again, at least take solace that there's only four days between then and the final. If they had done a quadruple vote to evict halfway through, we'd have to spend months with the dullards.