PDA

View Full Version : Is the winner of this years BB....

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:40 AM
...obliged to take part in the Allstars thingy?

Because if Josie or Corin take part, I can see fireworks, especially if some of the ex-housemates start questioning them.

Wow, this summer may not be a wipeout afterall.

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Yeah, the winner will stay in the house and compete with the veteran housemates for the 'ultimate' Big Brother victory.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Yeah, the winner will stay in the house and compete with the veteran housemates for the 'ultimate' Big Brother victory.

You mean they have to in their contract? I can't see some of them doing it, particularly the ones I've mentioned.

stonedape
16-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Most of the ex-HMs I've seen on BBLB that are rumored to go on UBB liked Josie and Corin, so I don't really know if there will be fireworks. Of course everyone should be afraid of Charley.

IMO, the BB11 winner will be forgotten quickly regardless.

MTVN
16-08-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm sure that the winner could not take part if they wanted to, surely they cant force them to take part.

setanta
16-08-2010, 12:59 AM
I'm sure that the winner could not take part if they wanted to, surely they cant force them to take part.

But didn't they just reveal to them that the final is closer than they expected, and wouldn't that mean that any contract they have with BB is still valid? I don't know, it's just a bit mad.

stonedape
16-08-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm 95% sure even if they weren't under contract to do UBB, both Josie and Corin would give their left hand to be there if offered. Gameplayas.

setanta
16-08-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm 95% sure even if they weren't under contract to do UBB, both Josie and Corin would give their left hand to be there if offered. Gameplayas.

Oh yeah, they're the biggest ones in there, and that's saying something. Although there's a few others too. I don't know, maybe I'm too cynical, but yeah, those two are a joke.

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 01:05 AM
You mean they have to in their contract? I can't see some of them doing it, particularly the ones I've mentioned.

Well I don't think any of them would be stupid enough to stay in the house once they have won £100,000. I could be wrong, but they probably won't give them the money until they have won Ultimate BB.

cell
16-08-2010, 01:06 AM
I am curious if the rule about not talking about previous series will be enforced for all stars? I don't think it will really be possible to keep the HM's talking about it....

setanta
16-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Well I don't think any of them would be stupid enough to stay in the house once they have won £100,000. I could be wrong, but they probably won't give them the money until they have won Ultimate BB.

That sounds like the proper explanation, except for the fact that they were all so shocked when Davina revealed the change.

I suppose you can make some kinda loophole in the contract whereby it stipulates that they have to remain in the house until the public vote you out in order to win the cash though.

That's what I'd have had my lawyers do anyway, but the way this BB series has been produced, who fecking knows?! They might be able to walk out with the cash without having to be involved in it.

setanta
16-08-2010, 01:09 AM
I am curious if the rule about not talking about previous series will be enforced for all stars? I don't think it will really be possible to keep the HM's talking about it....

I'd say it will be a free for all. That's why I'm curious about this years winner. They might have enough of the bickering and constant questioning and want to go, right?

But what if they have to stay in order to win their money? God, it could be magical.