PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget to Cast Some Votes Steve's Way

BlueViolet
16-08-2010, 01:32 AM
I hope that those who want Steve out are remembering to cast some votes his way. This is the ONLY chance that we've had (or will get) to get him out. He has made it this far largely because of his disability, and the fact that the HMs assume that he is safe regardless. He has provided zero entertainment value (unless you count that creepy relationship with Keeley -- ugh), he is arrogant enough to assume that he will probably get second place (which may be true, but talk about a lack of humility, he has gotten angry if anyone has even DARED think about putting him up. He is already working on reasons why people should vote for him.

If he makes the finals, I think he actually DOES have a good chance of making the top two. Pity votes go far -- look at Mikey in BB9. (I do have to say that Mikey was far more entertaining than Steve, though.)

Vote him out. :)

Mystic Mock
16-08-2010, 01:44 AM
I hope that those who want Steve out are remembering to cast some votes his way. This is the ONLY chance that we've had (or will get) to get him out. He has made it this far largely because of his disability, and the fact that the HMs assume that he is safe regardless. He has provided zero entertainment value (unless you count that creepy relationship with Keeley -- ugh), he is arrogant enough to assume that he will probably get second place (which may be true, but talk about a lack of humility, he has gotten angry if anyone has even DARED think about putting him up. He is already working on reasons why people should vote for him.

If he makes the finals, I think he actually DOES have a good chance of making the top two. Pity votes go far -- look at Mikey in BB9. (I do have to say that Mikey was far more entertaining than Steve, though.)

Vote him out. :)

but mikey could actually get 1% on the polls steve cant on alot of them.

snookered
16-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Are you insane?

Evict the perv?

:nono:

Mystic Mock
16-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Are you insane?

Evict the perv?

:nono:

oh ive voted him out 3 times in the last miniute or two.