PDA

View Full Version : john james has spent 10 weeks to convince us corins fake

luminoussun
16-08-2010, 04:09 AM
and you all fell for it :joker::joker:
If you call someone fat all the time in the end they will believe they are fat...even when they are not.
Same goes for john james...he has said it over and over and over to anyone who will listen and has convinced the viewers???
The thing is everyone knows if you push corin she will pop...how is that fake??? anyone who is nice will take a lot of pushing until they lose it and usually they lose it big time because it takes a lot to make them pop...obvious really.
I am not a corin fan...But it's not a bad thing to love big brother....But john james makes it out to be a sin??

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Most of us figured that on Day 1, if you know what I'm saying.

parmnion
16-08-2010, 09:22 AM
yep, I have to agree with orvakki on this one..I said it on opening night and have been saying it ever since..fake, false, ugly, brittle,nasty, haglike and spiteful.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I realised she was fake on about day 3. John's right about her.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 10:53 AM
and you all fell for it :joker::joker:
If you call someone fat all the time in the end they will believe they are fat...even when they are not.
Same goes for john james...he has said it over and over and over to anyone who will listen and has convinced the viewers???
The thing is everyone knows if you push corin she will pop...how is that fake??? anyone who is nice will take a lot of pushing until they lose it and usually they lose it big time because it takes a lot to make them pop...obvious really.
I am not a corin fan...But it's not a bad thing to love big brother....But john james makes it out to be a sin??

'if you push Corin she will pop...how is that fake????'

If you push Crabby he will pop too - so are we saying they are both fake or they are both real - I dont understand......however, whichever it is Corin has based her BB 'persona' on bubbly, light, non confrontational, happy and enthusiatic, whereas Crabby's is surly, spoilt, aggressive, controlling, bullying and bitching. They both love BB, but I find Corin's gameplay the least offensive

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Looking at crab eyes he's called everyone in the house fake but Josie and JJ2.

StGeorge
16-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I dont use the word fake, but i do believe she is not behaving as she would normally at times.
Her gameplan is to be as nice as pie to HMs so she doesnt get noms and to play the dumb bimbo in the DR.

Personally i think she has slipped up a few times and let her plan slip, and i find it difficult to accept a 30yo talking and acting like a teenager.

Not loving it..not buzzing..and not believing it either.

Jords
16-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Corin is not fake, people just feel the need to give a housemate that label who appears 'too nice'.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Nah, Corin isn't fake... apart from her tan, tits, teeth & hair :D