PDA

View Full Version : Can't you lot just vote out who you don't like rather then use tactics?

luminoussun
16-08-2010, 04:33 AM
Every year i read members saying "vote bla bla out because my fave will have a better chance of winning"
So we end up voting a great character out the house and keeping the boring one or useless one.
Now most years i think "idiots" but just accept some people like there fave more then the show"
But this is the last big brother and for once can't we just vote out who has given us the least good tv and who has been the most boring and useless housemate rather then a great housemate just because you want another good housemate to win.
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I BEG YOU ALL
If you hate sam then fair enough..But to vote him out because your a corin fan and want corin to win it's just ruining my bloody show...save your money and vote corin to win in the finale and she will win...you muppets :nono:

Shardlake
16-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Every year i read members saying "vote bla bla out because my fave will have a better chance of winning"
So we end up voting a great character out the house and keeping the boring one or useless one.
Now most years i think "idiots" but just accept some people like there fave more then the show"
But this is the last big brother and for once can't we just vote out who has given us the least good tv and who has been the most boring and useless housemate rather then a great housemate just because you want another good housemate to win.
I BEG YOU ALL
If you hate sam then fair enough..But to vote him out because your a corin fan and want corin to win it's just ruining my bloody show...save your money and vote corin to win in the finale and she will win...you muppets :nono:

Very well put. But the last few words did make me laugh when I saw your avatar/picture in your signature thing :hugesmile:

smudgie
16-08-2010, 11:27 AM
As it is 4 to go, I am voting for more than one, but it is all people I want out.
JJames, Dave and Steve.:hugesmile:

30stone
16-08-2010, 11:29 AM
I agree, was about to make a post about this..

Its always

Sam fans vote...
Josie fans vote..
Dave fans vote..

Well no vote whoever you dislike most.

Im a fan of JJ JJ and Corin.. and ill be voting mario because i just plain dont like him..

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:30 AM

Best have a word with the operation deadwood guys then eh?

Thats exactly what you are describing.

Peter Plunker
16-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Forum users make up a tiny percentage of voters, here and on DS. You're slightly naive if you think that it makes any difference.

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 12:23 PM
I BEG YOU ALL

I shall be voting out the housemate I don't like,it's simple really ,isn't it?

walter
16-08-2010, 01:31 PM
people would rather their favourite stay in than their least favourite go

I want sam to stay. The only way is if mario and dave get more votes as steve/john james are defo out. So sam fans have to vote both mario and dave.

walter
16-08-2010, 01:32 PM
people would rather their favourite stay in than their least favourite go

I want sam to stay. The only way is if mario and dave get more votes as steve/john james are defo out. So sam fans have to vote both mario and dave.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 01:33 PM
It's driving me nuts all this crap, and is the pathetic side effect of BB turning into a programme for kids....*explodes*

Livia
16-08-2010, 01:47 PM
I've said this before I think... hard to remember what I said very late on Saturday... but anyhoo... I usually have a clear favourite by now. Not this year though. There are a couple of people in there I kind of like, but no one I really want to win. So, I won't be voting, I'll be relying on you lot.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 02:01 PM
I've said this before I think... hard to remember what I said very late on Saturday... but anyhoo... I usually have a clear favourite by now. Not this year though. There are a couple of people in there I kind of like, but no one I really want to win. So, I won't be voting, I'll be relying on you lot.

Dont rely on me, I was relying on you!

Tom4784
16-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I want something watchable so I'm in support of trying to save the people you know, who actually do things.

Livia
16-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Dont rely on me, I was relying on you!

We're sunk then.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Can't you just type like a normal person? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEE!

Patrick
16-08-2010, 02:22 PM
I want something watchable so I'm in support of trying to save the people you know, who actually do things.

This

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 02:23 PM
We're sunk then.

You're talking about the footie again arent you...:joker:

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2010, 02:25 PM
I BEG YOU ALL
Well said, im not into tackle voting for this & that one so my favorites will stay, im really want two people out on Friday & thats who will be voting for.

Gillian-73
16-08-2010, 02:30 PM
LOL very well said OP! i agree! Which is why i am only voting for john james to be evicted as he is my least favourite HM! The voters who vote tactically must really be worried imo