PDA

View Full Version : Call me a old pessimist.But josie gets to finale and crabeyes moves here??

luminoussun
16-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Josie"I don't know what he sees in me, i'm fat,ugly,i fart,my **** smells like a sewer, i burp,I'm a randy mare?"
Your in the finale and odds on favourite in the house to win it!!!! He wants you to buy him a flat...he might let you visit weekends...If you lose some weight....and b.t.w. jj is moving in with him:elephant:

mummymaz
16-08-2010, 06:42 AM
its " crib oiyes " actually.

terryrow
16-08-2010, 06:54 AM
jj and his mum. you have to have a healthy relationship. josie can be the cleaner.

mummymaz
16-08-2010, 06:58 AM
I'm not going to start slagging him off as i was a fan of his up until that row with Sam on the highlights last week.... i do think he loves Josie although i doubt this 'thing' will work out for them i do think they'll be friends for a very long time.

Jords
16-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Your an old pessimist... BUT, you are clued up on whats going on. :p

Poolcue
16-08-2010, 07:15 AM
She's low maintenence and panders to him, little does he know that getting to third base with Josie involves a Baseball bat :)

Shardlake
16-08-2010, 07:18 AM
He is latching on to her because he wants to be in the final, its funny seeing him when Davina talks to them and he thinks he is on cam, he puts the biggest fake smile on i've ever seen.

I dont think he wants the money either, he wants a big exit.... and the women. He will run rings around Josie in the real world, and the sad thing is she will let him.