PDA

View Full Version : Josie

erichardse10
16-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Why is Josie the red hot favourite to win? when she's not leading any of the polls?

I am a bit surprised shes the favourite and very surprised that she could win?

Poolcue
16-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Self deprecation & a good edit always helps.

Shardlake
16-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Its usually the least intelligent housemate that has come up with a few catchphrases who gets most fame and fortune from this show:

"East Anglia, I thought that was abroad"

"I like blinkin I do"

"Am I minging?"

This year we have

"Whenever I feel down I always think about that woman who had her face wripped off by a chimpanzee" and many others from.... Josie, closely followed by "Are you lovin it?" Corin, actually I think that maybe more of a neck and neck tie. Will probably be those two in the final.

Raph
16-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Not sure actually. :hugesmile:

mummymaz
16-08-2010, 07:41 AM
my sig says it all....

xJadee
16-08-2010, 07:47 AM
I hate how every year its the typical "nice guy/girl" who wins. For the final series we should at least have someone different, like Sam Pepper for instance *hint hint* (:

mikeuk22
16-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Josie has made me laugh and she was my fave in the beginning.. however her relationship with John james made me begin to dislike her just because she acted so pathetic! Now she seems to be dragging her way back to the top but I still think Corin will win!

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm not a fan of her as a person, but credit where credits due, she's played a pretty smart and tactical game with the dumbing down "country bumpkin", self deprecating...and she can be funny at times. Much more clever and subtle than Corin (whom used the sledgehammer approach). She's also managed to get lots of control and power amongst the group, yet step back..and not get herself too involved. Good move. She's also been on a win/win with the relationship, because - heaps of airtime, love speculation, and she knew if John James turned on her, she can pull the poor me - fat/ugly sympathy card. Where she lost the plot was with the Keeva jealously thing, that could have got messy - if she was nommed shortly after. I'm not saying she's a Rhodes Scholar, but she's certainly NOT a mug. And for sure, an overall good edit, has helped her cause considerably.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Why is Josie the red hot favourite to win? when she's not leading any of the polls?

I am a bit surprised shes the favourite and very surprised that she could win?

Because the little bubbles of insane malicious hate that are the forums have nothing to with reality.

99% of the users here are entrenched supporters of one HM or another and will say anything, no matter how nasty or how untrue, in order to protect their chosen one, and as the fave Josie is a threat to more of them then any other HM.

pazzar
16-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Josie has to win ,she has entertained us from day1, I do wish john james is voted off so we can see the normal josie... why should people like mario,steve win WHAT HAVE THEY DONE only sat around the house, CORIN is fake with her annonying LOVING IT ****,John james has turned josie to **** so its time to kick him out friday,Dave is actually nice at the start I didnt know what to think....AND for all the LATE WANNABES dey shudnt hav a chance they have only been der a few weeks!!!

JOSIE ALL THE WAY!!!:dance:

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Because she's better than you.

BringItOn
16-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Josie's entertaining, hasn't done anything wrong and is not fake. Perfect winner for final series :)

smudgie
16-08-2010, 11:30 AM
She will be red hot favourite as she is the only one actually guaranteed a place in the final. The odds will possibly change after Friday's evictions. :hugesmile:

vesavius
16-08-2010, 11:30 AM
She will be red hot favourite as she is the only one actually guaranteed a place in the final. The odds will possibly change after Friday's evictions. :hugesmile:

she was clear fave before she got the pass :)

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
16-08-2010, 11:33 AM
because somebody has to be a favorite. So why not pin the title on a "fun, bubbly, cheeky lass, doing it for the big girls" in doing so ignore her vile and disgrace to women with dignity side :yuk:

smudgie
16-08-2010, 11:34 AM
she was clear fave before she got the pass :)

I can well believe that. :hugesmile:
But whoever did get the pass would end up as favourite if they were the only one guaranteed a place at the final. (for a short while at least)