PDA

View Full Version : John James "Imagine that, Sam and Josie in the final"

Angus
16-08-2010, 08:03 AM
"if they called Sammy Pepper I would pass out". What an arrogant, ignorant, totally deluded knob. I so hope that he is FIRST out on Friday, closely followed by Dave, Mario and JJ2.

True enough, Sam will probably go this Friday, but I guarantee that if he survives he will give Josie a run for the money - he could easily win it.

rusticgal
16-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Well.... so would many... lets be honest.Dont mistake his honesty for arrogance.Its different from the likes of Dave and Steve who are convinced he is going friday and THEY are both going to be in the final.That is arrogance!!!

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 08:49 AM
I would like to see Sam go on Friday but sadly he's staying till the finals.

Julesuk
16-08-2010, 08:53 AM
why when John James says something its arogant - yet other housemates do the same and thats fine - he has never once said he will be in the final unlike a lot of the others - he is actually one of the most up front housemates in there - I dont get the hate for him its absolutely ridiculous.

pazzar
16-08-2010, 08:54 AM
ya I wudnt not mind sam in the FINAL....BUT DERS no way in hell he can win

GET VOTTING JOSIE FANS!!!

Ammi
16-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I agree Sam will most likely go on Friday, a sad waste but alas a large percentage of the viewers do not appreciate such a unique character. He will always be a winner, however because unlike any other newbies he has promised us he will ask uncomfortable questions and cause controversy and he has not let us down. He has been true to himself and been true to the public and yet has been vilified for it by the masses. If a newbie goes in and delivers nothing, but just 'slots in' and becomes part of the background the public say boring, if a newbie goes in and creates a huge stir they say 'get him out, he's messing with our HM's' - go figure.

I absolutely disagree that Sam has in any way been mean to the beloved Queen Bee Josie. NOBODY takes the p*ss out of Josie's weight or appearance more than Josie. That is Josie's angle. She refers to it daily, telling us how she is an overweight, plain, ordinary, non-confident mare. We get it Josie! Most HM's have an angle which is where they base their gameplay and this is your. But in case we ever forget, you must constantly remind us. So Sam thought he was just joining in with what he felt you were good humoured about. Not very 'clued up' I agree, but nevertheless an understandable viewpoint from him. If I were to constantly say 'I'm fat' or 'I'm ugly' and be obviously upset about it then people would be kind and consoling, but if I joked about it all the time then people would make jokes also, but then I couldn't complain if some of those jokes hit a nerve, could I?

I am a primary school teacher and see lots of potential Sam's come into the system and feel, sadly they will not get the opportunity to reach their full potential. Sam, however is a credit to young people out there as he uses his artistic abilities in a positive way and is a very non aggressive character - He is positive, enthusiastic (although sometimes a bit too much), artistic, thoughtful, patient and creative. BB have given us a HM with so much interest, yet of course as always, the dullard seems to be the favourite.

BBLB
16-08-2010, 09:11 AM
ya I wudnt not mind sam in the FINAL....BUT DERS no way in hell he can win

GET VOTTING JOSIE FANS!!!

There is a big chance he could win if he survives fridays evictions.
Look at the facebook campaigns and the sheep mentality of DS.
I want a Josie v Corin final,theres never ever been a 2 female final before.
Dont get complacent over Sam people need to put their words into action by picking up the phone or Josie will be in danger of losing to a HM of 3 weeks.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 09:16 AM
He's right though. It is unlikely Sam will make it past Friday.

What about the likes of Dave and Steve, who are absoutely certain they're going to make it?!

mummymaz
16-08-2010, 09:30 AM
either for me !

crocs
16-08-2010, 09:42 AM
I agree Sam will most likely go on Friday, a sad waste but alas a large percentage of the viewers do not appreciate such a unique character. He will always be a winner, however because unlike any other newbies he has promised us he will ask uncomfortable questions and cause controversy and he has not let us down. He has been true to himself and been true to the public and yet has been vilified for it by the masses. If a newbie goes in and delivers nothing, but just 'slots in' and becomes part of the background the public say boring, if a newbie goes in and creates a huge stir they say 'get him out, he's messing with our HM's' - go figure.

I absolutely disagree that Sam has in any way been mean to the beloved Queen Bee Josie. NOBODY takes the p*ss out of Josie's weight or appearance more than Josie. That is Josie's angle. She refers to it daily, telling us how she is an overweight, plain, ordinary, non-confident mare. We get it Josie! Most HM's have an angle which is where they base their gameplay and this is your. But in case we ever forget, you must constantly remind us. So Sam thought he was just joining in with what he felt you were good humoured about. Not very 'clued up' I agree, but nevertheless an understandable viewpoint from him. If I were to constantly say 'I'm fat' or 'I'm ugly' and be obviously upset about it then people would be kind and consoling, but if I joked about it all the time then people would make jokes also, but then I couldn't complain if some of those jokes hit a nerve, could I?

I am a primary school teacher and see lots of potential Sam's come into the system and feel, sadly they will not get the opportunity to reach their full potential. Sam, however is a credit to young people out there as he uses his artistic abilities in a positive way and is a very non aggressive character - He is positive, enthusiastic (although sometimes a bit too much), artistic, thoughtful, patient and creative. BB have given us a HM with so much interest, yet of course as always, the dullard seems to be the favourite.

Hear hear!

Plus Sam obviously can take care of himself and doesn't expect others to do things for him. He cooks, cleans and washes his clothes which is more than many others have done in the house.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 09:48 AM
If a girl went into the house and said all the things Sam has said, she would have been slaughtered and called a bitch.
I dont get why so many people love him. He is annoying and arrogant.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Hear hear!

Plus Sam obviously can take care of himself and doesn't expect others to do things for him. He cooks, cleans and washes his clothes which is more than many others have done in the house.

...and still all the tedious posts of 'I would give him a slap', 'his parents should be ashamed of him', 'I'm his age and I would never act like that' (shock, horror) - well if you are fortunate enough to have a supportive, nurturing background and are very focused, well done. But Sam doesn't appear to have such privilages, yet here he is, using his grafitti in a positive way, working in schools with young people, on a popular gameshow and as you say showing some very admirable traits for a young man. I bet he was dismissed as disruptive and an under-acheiver yet as the song goes 'If they could see me now'.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 10:01 AM
If a girl went into the house and said all the things Sam has said, she would have been slaughtered and called a bitch.
I dont get why so many people love him. He is annoying and arrogant.

A girl did go in and say all the things he did - it was Josie herself!!!! If you are going to constantly joke about yourself in such a self-depretiating way, some people will join in thinking its just fun and its ok. Then its a case of how far is too far. When does the joke stop being a joke and start becoming personal? Perhaps Sam gets this wrong sometimes - but his intentions do not appear to be malicious - he just doesn't always judge boundaries well

Sunday
16-08-2010, 10:21 AM
A girl did go in and say all the things he did - it was Josie herself!!!! If you are going to constantly joke about yourself in such a self-depretiating way, some people will join in thinking its just fun and its ok. Then its a case of how far is too far. When does the joke stop being a joke and start becoming personal? Perhaps Sam gets this wrong sometimes - but his intentions do not appear to be malicious - he just doesn't always judge boundaries well

Yes he has gone too far. But I dont just mean to her but all the comments to other housemates too.
Even the housemates are tollerating his abuse but I know they would not have if Sam was a girl.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Yes he has gone too far. But I dont just mean to her but all the comments to other housemates too.
Even the housemates are tollerating his abuse but I know they would not have if Sam was a girl.

I think we will agree to differ on this because I dont see any 'abuse'. If John James behaves like a 'pr*ck', Sam calls him a pr*ck', thats not abuse, If he 'digs' at Dave its because Dave constantly digs at him and tries to provoke a situation where Sam will be in conflict. When he said he didn't trust Dave was he wrong? No every opportunity Dave has had when Sam is not in the room, he has used to bitch about him. Sam knew they were talking about him when he walked in the bedroom, he just didn't know exactly what had been said and by whom. Sam TOLD Dave what he said in the DR. Dave told Josie he would never let Sam date his daughter, yet told Sam he would be fine with it. Abuse? None to find

Sunday
16-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I think we will agree to differ on this because I dont see any 'abuse'. If John James behaves like a 'pr*ck', Sam calls him a pr*ck', thats not abuse, If he 'digs' at Dave its because Dave constantly digs at him and tries to provoke a situation where Sam will be in conflict. When he said he didn't trust Dave was he wrong? No every opportunity Dave has had when Sam is not in the room, he has used to bitch about him. Sam knew they were talking about him when he walked in the bedroom, he just didn't know exactly what had been said and by whom. Sam TOLD Dave what he said in the DR. Dave told Josie he would never let Sam date his daughter, yet told Sam he would be fine with it. Abuse? None to find

The first week Sam went in and flew insults at everyone, long before they started retaliating.
And Josie has hardly retaliated but has had the most abuse from him.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 11:05 AM
The first week Sam went in and flew insults at everyone, long before they started retaliating.

He went in and questioned motives and give them (especially the favourites) the opportunity to prove they were genuine. The JJJ 'fromance' has always raised huge doubt. He raised questions about various HM's in a very direct way to give them the opportunity to explain or defend. These questions are all ones that are discussed constantly on these forums, therfore presumably are ones we ourselves would ask, given the opportunity to go into the house. Some HM's handled it well, some did not. That reveals more about them, than it does Sam. Therefore he has achieved what he wanted to. It also explains why he doesn't understand when he discovers other HM's genuinly dont like him - because for him its not personal - no abuse - only a mission he sees himself as having - to discover the truth

crocs
16-08-2010, 11:08 AM

Josie doesn't even need to retaliate. She has the whole house behind her, doing it for her, so she doesn't need to get her hands dirty. Sam hasn't got anyone. When that boy turns his back, there's bitching going on all around him - except to his face really.

BBLB
16-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Josie doesn't even need to retaliate. She has the whole house behind her, doing it for her, so she doesn't need to get her hands dirty. Sam hasn't got anyone. When that boy turns his back, there's bitching going on all around him - except to his face really.

* gets the violin out *

poor hard done by sam,he is having such a hard time not knowing what to do with all that info he gained from watching the show and reading forums for 3/4 of the series.
Poor boy who only called Josie disgusting names and hassled her for a week because hes so misunderstood,little Sam who wouldnt do anything to hurt anyone even though he is taking Corins personal belongings so she will get angry enough to ruin her chances of winning.
Yes Sam is the outsider,as he pointed out the underdog gets the support,the poor kid who paints himself victim when he needs to despite being the instigator of the trouble in the house.

Poor poor boy...Actually no,Sam is a t*sser who is doing anything he can to stay in the game regardless of how others feel.
Sam the puppet of the producers .

Its interesting how when people want to make him look like a victim they use the word boy instead of man.

( just an alternative opinion on the sam is a victim viewpoint )

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Josie will not win. I don't care how repeatedly stupid the voters have been this year, they can't possibly be that stupid.

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 11:22 AM
He went in and questioned motives and give them (especially the favourites) the opportunity to prove they were genuine. The JJJ 'fromance' has always raised huge doubt. He raised questions about various HM's in a very direct way to give them the opportunity to explain or defend. These questions are all ones that are discussed constantly on these forums, therfore presumably are ones we ourselves would ask, given the opportunity to go into the house. Some HM's handled it well, some did not. That reveals more about them, than it does Sam. Therefore he has achieved what he wanted to. It also explains why he doesn't understand when he discovers other HM's genuinly dont like him - because for him its not personal - no abuse - only a mission he sees himself as having - to discover the truth

I agree he got some answers we all wanted to know and he did a good job.
Most people wanted to know about John James and Josie thats why he targeted her and him.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 11:37 AM

Or to tell him to mind his own business, which is what I would have said.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Josie will not win. I don't care how repeatedly stupid the voters have been this year, they can't possibly be that stupid.

Or they just like her??

Sunday
16-08-2010, 11:39 AM

And when they said it to his face................ he cried!!

He should not give it if he cant take it!

Angus
16-08-2010, 11:41 AM
why when John James says something its arogant - yet other housemates do the same and thats fine - he has never once said he will be in the final unlike a lot of the others - he is actually one of the most up front housemates in there - I dont get the hate for him its absolutely ridiculous.

You've had ten weeks to observe him 24/7 just like the rest of us, so if you don't get the hate by now, I can't help you.:rolleyes:

I am commenting on THIS specific statement he made, if I want to comment on other HMs' snidey statements I do so.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 11:43 AM

I totally agree.

Angus
16-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Or to tell him to mind his own business, which is what I would have said.

As Sam said to Josie "It's Britain's business" - they are on a reality tv game show and the public should be well informed as to what exactly it is they are voting for, and not be deceived into believing they are voting for two sly, manipulative individuals who are only intent on convincing people their crapmance is genuine to make it to the final and all the lucrative mag deals.

I recall JJ1 saying to Sam it was like having one of the viewers in the house asking the questions everyone wanted the answers to. It is no coincidence that since Sam's arrival and his searching questions, support for the gruesome twosome has diminished to the extent that JJ1 is languishing far beneath Sam in the odds to win. If Josie were up for eviction this week, I would be voting her out and I daresay loads of other people would too. But at least we can kick JJ1 out.

rosebay11
16-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Sam gets away with stuff now, that is totally unacceptable, IMO, such as sneaking around, spying on people, jumping on people in their beds, pulling the covers off a "couple" while they are in bed, constantly attnention seeking - etc - because he looks like a teenage boy.

I wonder what is his future and what will he be like when he turns thirty. IMO, he shows a lot of skills that might fit him for a thief and conman. Sorry!

Watching him makes me sick to my stomach.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 11:55 AM
John James really is an arrogant *******!! I bet he thinks he has it "in the bag"... He thinks because he has survived evictions when he knows his behaviour was disgucting, that he can do no wrong... He is an expert on teenage girls after all... ;)

EVICT THE TW*T!!!!

Sunday
16-08-2010, 11:58 AM
As Sam said to Josie "It's Britain's business" - they are on a reality tv game show and the public should be well informed as to what exactly it is they are voting for, and not be deceived into believing they are voting for two sly, manipulative individuals who are only intent on convincing people their crapmance is genuine to make it to the final and all the lucrative mag deals.

I recall JJ1 saying to Sam it was like having one of the viewers in the house asking the questions everyone wanted the answers to. It is no coincidence that since Sam's arrival and his searching questions, support for the gruesome twosome has diminished to the extent that JJ1 is languishing far beneath Sam in the odds to win. If Josie were up for eviction this week, I would be voting her out and I daresay loads of other people would too. But at least we can kick JJ1 out.

But its entirely their business to what they want Britain, Sam etc to know, they dont have to tell him anything.
It might be all fake but then again it might not be and at the end of the day, they all want deals out of this, including precious Sam.
Thats why they go on it, for fame, money deals etc.

Angus
16-08-2010, 12:05 PM
But its entirely their business to what they want Britain, Sam etc to know, they dont have to tell him anything.
It might be all fake but then again it might not be and at the end of the day, they all want deals out of this, including precious Sam.

I have to disagree with you. People who enter the Big Brother house know they are going to be scrutinised 24/7, and that we, the viewers, will vote to evict those who don't come up to scratch. If HMs are taking the p*ss by removing their microphones, and having mumbled conversations under the duvet,breaking rules and not being punished because they are BB's chosen ones, then we are right to be suspicious of their true intentions and their motives. I don't appreciate being taken the p*ss out of, and I, for one, am GLAD Sam went in and exposed it for the crapmance it really is. JJ1's subsequent bitching about Sam shows how he is running scared, and rightly so, since his popularity has plummeted in the last week or so.

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 12:16 PM

If you don't 'get' the hate by now,it really is pointless explaining.He has been a first class tosser and hypocrite since he 'picked' on Rachael,he has had a go at people all the way through this,he is a user and liar and very arrogant,IF that is your type of person,that's fine,but don't try and sell him to people that can see his faults as we have sat and watched them,unfold week after week,you couldn't REALLY miss them.

emmajones_123
16-08-2010, 12:32 PM
if u want sam to win everyone needs to vote for mario and dave out !!! john james and steve are deffo out and sam is third to go atm so if we get mario and dave enough votes, sam will stay and go on to win it xx

Ammi
16-08-2010, 12:34 PM

Its entirely our business and our decision as to who we believe is genuine, likeable, has integrity, is interesting, humerous etc. We do this by studying the BB 'persona' each HM adopts and then watching as they are presented with various personalities, tasks etc. to see who unravels. We then decide if we like what we think is the 'real' person. That is our privilage and perogitive. This year we were given a 'gift' with Sam to help us in our probing. Unfortunately the gruesome twosome that is JJJ did not cope with it very well. This is not Sam's fault, but is entirely of their own doing.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Sam gets away with stuff now, that is totally unacceptable, IMO, such as sneaking around, spying on people, jumping on people in their beds, pulling the covers off a "couple" while they are in bed, constantly attnention seeking - etc - because he looks like a teenage boy.

I wonder what is his future and what will he be like when he turns thirty. IMO, he shows a lot of skills that might fit him for a thief and conman. Sorry!

Watching him makes me sick to my stomach.

'sneaking around', 'spying on people' - perhaps he should scoot off to the camera run or hide in the DR while they are having their 'private' bitching conversations, just so he does not 'spy' or 'sneak'. If I overheard someone (and someone who I thought liked me) bitching about me, I would sure stay and listen. As for a 'couple' in bed - WHAT!!!!! are you talking about a couple in bed, in the privacy of their bedroom, behind closed doors blah blah - hardly this situation at all.
And as for Crabby telling him to p*ss off, it was nothing to do with him - well der!!!! yes it is - its his business and OURS

BBLB
16-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Its entirely our business and our decision as to who we believe is genuine, likeable, has integrity, is interesting, humerous etc. We do this by studying the BB 'persona' each HM adopts and then watching as they are presented with various personalities, tasks etc. to see who unravels. We then decide if we like what we think is the 'real' person. That is our privilage and perogitive. This year we were given a 'gift' with Sam to help us in our probing. Unfortunately the gruesome twosome that is JJJ did not cope with it very well. This is not Sam's fault, but is entirely of their own doing.

See this is where Sams fans dont get it.
Sam is a HM not a spy or a mole,not a reporter or just a member of the public.

He is a HM and therefore has no rights to continually probe into other HMs affairs as a representitive of the public.
He has reasons and motive enough to make any HM look bad,that motive is the winners prize.
If you want to see who the HMs really are then ask yourself who Sam is.

What do you know about Sam other than info from his profile,the thing is Sam is not as open as he makes out to be.
He uses other HMs to get his airtime because he does not have any airtime.

When JJ and Josie were having a row the other day Sam had absolutely no right to interfere or question it.
Most normal people would say sorry I will give you time on your own to sort it out,but Sam was fighting to get his airtime.
Thats what Sams about..making a big impression on the back of other peoples storylines.
As a HM he is redundant.

BBLB
16-08-2010, 12:55 PM
'its his business and OURS

Thats why they have cameras and microphones,so we can listen without some little sh*t trying to use it to get airtime.

Its not Sams business at all he is a competitor in the game not a member of the public at that point.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Thats why they have cameras and microphones,so we can listen without some little sh*t trying to use it to get airtime.

Its not Sams business at all he is a competitor in the game not a member of the public at that point.

Microphones that are conveniently switched off by a certain pair when they dont want the public to hear something, and yet when they do (I'm gonna move here, just to be with you Josie) - yep up the game Crabby - we all hear it loud and clear. I think that was the loudest he's ever spoken from under his pit. Sa m is definately a competitor in the game, and one who has decided he will work with the public - for that he gets my full respect, because he's made my voting easier

BBLB
16-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Microphones that are conveniently switched off by a certain pair when they dont want the public to hear something, and yet when they do (I'm gonna move here, just to be with you Josie) - yep up the game Crabby - we all hear it loud and clear. I think that was the loudest he's ever spoken from under his pit. Sa m is definately a competitor in the game, and one who has decided he will work with the public - for that he gets my full respect, because he's made my voting easier

He cant work with the public though.
Thats like a turkey voting for christmas..it just doesnt happen.

You cannot be both a member of the public who has a right to vote and a competitor in the game.
He does what he does as part of his gameplan not to please people that dislike certain HMs.
Like I said as a HM now he is redundant.

As for the mic switch offs that the job of the producers to sort it,not the job of a competing HM.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 01:15 PM

I feel he should be creating his own personality in the house not using others to get the airtime.
At the end of the day, are any of them being totally real, of course not, they all want to win and will do what they need to, even Sam is not being real.

BB has been around long enough for them to know what works on tv and what gets airtime, thay all do things to get that time.

Part-timer
16-08-2010, 01:15 PM
In other years the Austrailian one (loathe him so much ,can't speak his name) wouldn't have passed week 5.
But the characters are so piss poor this year he's managed to stay this long.
And the teenies worship him (cringe)..

His looks ,his hair, his clothes, his cars, his McDonalds.

Not only did he buy his way into BB with his 1st class air travel tickets back and forth but there is absolutley nothing to him at all.

He's a shallow boring ****.

And,i'm convinced that there were much more likeable and interesting Aussies in the audition process that this spoilt gimp,

Sunday
16-08-2010, 01:20 PM
In other years the Austrailian one (loathe him so much ,can't speak his name) wouldn't have passed week 5.
But the characters are so piss poor this year he's managed to stay this long.
And the teenies worship him (cringe)..

His looks ,his hair, his clothes, his cars, his McDonalds.

Not only did he buy his way into BB with his 1st class air travel tickets back and forth but there is absolutley nothing to him at all.

He's a shallow boring ****.

And,i'm convinced that there were much more likeable and interesting Aussies in the audition process that this spoilt gimp,

Im not a teenie but I think he has been worth watching, he has made it more interesting than if he wasnt there. We all love a good argument. LOL.

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Well.... so would many... lets be honest.Dont mistake his honesty for arrogance.Its different from the likes of Dave and Steve who are convinced he is going friday and THEY are both going to be in the final.That is arrogance!!!

How dull,people defending the cowardy mummys boy ,are you obsessed:joker::joker::joker::joker::sleep::sleep: :sleep::sleep:

Ammi
16-08-2010, 01:23 PM
He cant work with the public though.
Thats like a turkey voting for christmas..it just doesnt happen.

You cannot be both a member of the public who has a right to vote and a competitor in the game.
He does what he does as part of his gameplan not to please people that dislike certain HMs.
Like I said as a HM now he is redundant.

As for the mic switch offs that the job of the producers to sort it,not the job of a competing HM.

Turkey? Christmas? lost on me I'm a vegetarian, not that I ever considered eating Sam in the first place.

I dont question that Sam is a competitor - he is not eligible to vote for his winner, he has however probed enough and exposed enough rats to help me make my votes. A helping hand is always welcome.

He didn't try and please anyone who disliked a housemate, the opposite he concentrated his efforts on the favourites. By definition this means they must actually be liked. Very risky indeed, but imo it paid off as he had them all squeeling like girls.

yes he is redundant, they all are now

Angus
16-08-2010, 01:31 PM
I feel he should be creating his own personality in the house not using others to get the airtime.
At the end of the day, are any of them being totally real, of course not, they all want to win and will do what they need to, even Sam is not being real.

BB has been around long enough for them to know what works on tv and what gets airtime, thay all do things to get that time.

Fortunately Sam doesn't need to "create" a personality, he actually has one, unlike the terminally tedious JJ&J. He is the only reason many of us are still watching after Ben left (in dubious voting circumstances).

As for Sam wanting to win, yes I'm sure he would like to, but out of all of them, I would say Sam is the least likely to believe he actually could win. Just because the HMs find him a pain, they have no right to constantly belittle him and tell him he has no chance of winning. He did what it says on the tin, he went in and shook the house up out of it's boring complacency.

If he goes on Friday, he can be credited for JJ1's downfall as he too will be going.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Turkey? Christmas? lost on me I'm a vegetarian, not that I ever considered eating Sam in the first place.

I dont question that Sam is a competitor - he is not eligible to vote for his winner, he has however probed enough and exposed enough rats to help me make my votes. A helping hand is always welcome.

He didn't try and please anyone who disliked a housemate, the opposite he concentrated his efforts on the favourites. By definition this means they must actually be liked. Very risky indeed, but imo it paid off as he had them all squeeling like girls.

What exactly did he expose?

Josie and John are still together, all the others are the same. I dont see anything exposed, he just caused arguments.

Ammi
16-08-2010, 02:21 PM
What exactly did he expose?

Josie and John are still together, all the others are the same. I dont see anything exposed, he just caused arguments.

aww are there people out there who still think there is a romance - how sweet. Dave and jj2 are not as complacent as they were - he's rattled a few sycophants

Sunday
16-08-2010, 02:29 PM
aww are there people out there who still think there is a romance - how sweet. Dave and jj2 are not as complacent as they were - he's rattled a few sycophants

I never said there was a romance, I said they were together as they always have been, he hasnt exposed anything really , he has just caused arguments with almost everyone. And then people moan about JJ causing arguments, he has has been far worse.

Angus
16-08-2010, 02:47 PM
I never said there was a romance, I said they were together as they always have been, he hasnt exposed anything really , he has just caused arguments with almost everyone. And then people moan about JJ causing arguments, he has has been far worse.

JJ1 has been a spiteful, nasty piece of work all through the show with people who didn't deserve it. He made sure he ruined the BB experience for them, so I am very pleased that Sam is putting a spanner in his and Josie's game plans. Anything Sam has said has been to the person's face, and it is usually the truth. I am resigned to him leaving on Friday, but so will JJ1. He and Dave are the main ones I shall be voting to evict, with a few votes thrown Mario and JJ2's way also.

JJ1's desperate attempts to prevent the haters voting won't work because most haters want JJ1 OUT more than they want to keep Sam IN.

Sunday
16-08-2010, 02:55 PM
JJ1 has been a spiteful, nasty piece of work all through the show with people who didn't deserve it. He made sure he ruined the BB experience for them, so I am very pleased that Sam is putting a spanner in his and Josie's game plans. Anything Sam has said has been to the person's face, and it is usually the truth. I am resigned to him leaving on Friday, but so will JJ1. He and Dave are the main ones I shall be voting to evict, with a few votes thrown Mario and JJ2's way also.

JJ1's desperate attempts to prevent the haters voting won't work because most haters want JJ1 OUT more than they want to keep Sam IN.

I would rather Steve, Mario, JJ2 or Andrew go than Sam, now they really are boring. Then Sam next :hugesmile:

BBLB
16-08-2010, 03:27 PM

Really?
So what did he expose exactly,please tell because I must have missed this completely.
He annoyed them, He said Josie was doing it for stories in magazines rather than liking JJ1..Is that it?
Well didnt he also go back on this and admit that he doesnt believe Josie is interested in money deals and Josie also put him straight on her feelings towards JJ1.
So you see he exposed nothing at all except his own weakness that he needs other HMs to be popular.

Im glad you admit he is redundant because that now destroys the myth that the show will die only if sam goes.

And just to address this other myth about Sams risky move.
A HM going in the show 4 weeks before the final has 2 choises,he can sit on his behind and wait to be voted out or he can take a chance with nothing to lose and be controversial.
He tried the latter but failed because what he has shown is that he tries to get in with the incrowd by becoming friends to the very 2 people he went in to attack,then even worse he moves from being the producers puppet to being Daves puppet.
He simply has nothing to offer,he did his bit and then ran out of steam.
Yes you can argue that the others have ran out of steam but they have been there almost 4 times longer than Sam.
Sams a fail and needs to be evicted to stop the bandwagon of sam to win just to attempt to get back at the producers.

Anyone who has a favourite other than Sam needs to see the danger of him knocking their favourite into second third or even 4th place.

rosebay11
16-08-2010, 07:48 PM
'sneaking around', 'spying on people' - perhaps he should scoot off to the camera run or hide in the DR while they are having their 'private' bitching conversations, just so he does not 'spy' or 'sneak'. If I overheard someone (and someone who I thought liked me) bitching about me, I would sure stay and listen. As for a 'couple' in bed - WHAT!!!!! are you talking about a couple in bed, in the privacy of their bedroom, behind closed doors blah blah - hardly this situation at all.
And as for Crabby telling him to p*ss off, it was nothing to do with him - well der!!!! yes it is - its his business and OURS

My mother (may she R.I.P) used to say that anyone who listens in on others' conversations, shouldn't be too surprised if they hear something negative about themselves!

rosebay11
16-08-2010, 07:52 PM
See this is where Sams fans dont get it.
Sam is a HM not a spy or a mole,not a reporter or just a member of the public.

He is a HM and therefore has no rights to continually probe into other HMs affairs as a representitive of the public.
He has reasons and motive enough to make any HM look bad,that motive is the winners prize.
If you want to see who the HMs really are then ask yourself who Sam is.

What do you know about Sam other than info from his profile,the thing is Sam is not as open as he makes out to be.
He uses other HMs to get his airtime because he does not have any airtime.

When JJ and Josie were having a row the other day Sam had absolutely no right to interfere or question it.
Most normal people would say sorry I will give you time on your own to sort it out,but Sam was fighting to get his airtime.
Thats what Sams about..making a big impression on the back of other peoples storylines.
As a HM he is redundant.

Agree. Well said, BBLB. Sam is devoids, so it seems, of any social awareness.

Lex
16-08-2010, 07:54 PM
"if they called Sammy Pepper I would pass out". What an arrogant, ignorant, totally deluded knob. I so hope that he is FIRST out on Friday, closely followed by Dave, Mario and JJ2.

True enough, Sam will probably go this Friday, but I guarantee that if he survives he will give Josie a run for the money - he could easily win it.

I basically agree with all of this Angus!...Except...I do not believe that it is a foregone conclusion that The Samster is going out on friday?!
Oh!...And I might swap Mario for Andrew?...But I could live with Mario's departure!! :xyxwave: