PDA

View Full Version : Sam takes Corin's wig

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Late lasnight Sam took Corins wig and he said he's going to hide it in the cupboard above the oven in a pillow case so it does'nt get damaged. I would of thought if the oven gets put on it would get hot in there with the heat from the oven I just hope not because she will go crazy if she gets her best wig ruined.

Poolcue
16-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Quite humorous editing though :-

Wig Ninja (http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/16/ninja-sam-nabs-corin-s-eviction-wig/play.c4)

newspresenter
16-08-2010, 09:30 AM
I just watched the 'live feed' of that. I bet tonights hl show starts with him running accross the garden.

karezza
16-08-2010, 09:33 AM
This was the funniest live feed in Big Brother history. Sam is the greatest housemate ever.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 09:36 AM
He's an utter dick. When his hats went missing he kicked up a fuss..

Sunday
16-08-2010, 09:37 AM
he's an utter dick. When his hats went missing he kicked up a fuss..

very true.

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 09:40 AM
And when Josie pours spice over him she gets a warning, they are twisting rules for that slimy ***** Sam.

Raph
16-08-2010, 09:45 AM

yeah very hyprocritical; I do wonder how Corin will deal with all of it though. :hugesmile:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
16-08-2010, 09:57 AM
she's pissing me off!! she's acting like an idiot!! they all think we're dumb!

last time she exploded over a hair piece and tobacco and now her wigs are missing and she's walking around with that inane and annoying smile across her face and talking calmly. we're not stupid corin. if you're angry just let it out-9 days mean ****, just explode you fakey.

MTVN
16-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Yeah it was fantastic last night when Sam lieing down in his ninja outfit and Corin just sits up and says "are you sleeping there all night Sam?" :joker:

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Turns out he took the wrong wig :L

Julie10
16-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Look at Dave the big fat slimey pig! All happy because Sam has taken the other wig now. I hope she doesn't kick off and see their spiteful joke backfire. They are all in on it now except Steve, josie and Andrew. Spineless wimps!

And now they are goading him to get her eyelashes. They make me sick.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 10:53 AM

Yes, but on the upside it will consolidate Corins supporters against him in time for Friday, which is a good thing.

Julie10
16-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Yes he will take all the flack and not the others who encouraged him. Next they will take his hats to get him to kick off too. What goes around comes around Sammy boy!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:31 AM
hes hilarious !! Dave is goading him on for sinister reasons,hes the devil

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Look at Dave the big fat slimey pig! All happy because Sam has taken the other wig now. I hope she doesn't kick off and see their spiteful joke backfire. They are all in on it now except Steve, josie and Andrew. Spineless wimps!

And now they are goading him to get her eyelashes. They make me sick.

If she does kick off Dave will melt into the background,$h1t stirrer

Jack_
16-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Big Brother have been egging him on. It's all part of their plan to give him a bad edit and **** him over so he goes on Friday.

Pathetic.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 11:41 AM

last time she exploded over a hair piece and tobacco and now her wigs are missing and she's walking around with that inane and annoying smile across her face and talking calmly. we're not stupid corin. if you're angry just let it out-9 days mean ****, just explode you fakey.

LOL! She knows it is just a joke, why on earth should she "explode"?!? :joker:

Please stop with this fake bullsh*t... :sleep:

Julie10
16-08-2010, 11:42 AM
I know was wondering why they asked if he was sure he had the right wig. Why are BB so interested in him taking her wigs??? Strange.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 11:46 AM
hes hilarious !! Dave is goading him on for sinister reasons,hes the devil

.... as the days of the apocolypse draw nearer, it is said that Lucifer himself is roaming the Earth....and when the Four Horsemen arrived, and came down amongst the petrified and belatedly repentant people, they were asked how they knew their time had come, and how they knew the Devil himself was among them..

'May God take pity on us! HE is here....we know...we saw him help nick someone's wig on a reality TV show...'

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:23 PM

She wont do that !!! Jesus its last week, vote to evict ,As Jo so rightly said she has kept up this act for the full summer,give or take a couple of slip ups,but she will no way kick off now ,shes got a game to keep up

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 02:19 PM

Yup, and so did alot of FMs on here, who at the same time Sam is brilliant for doing it....

smudgie
16-08-2010, 02:59 PM
She has found them, and is happy, she has taken it all very well to be honest.
:hugesmile: