PDA

View Full Version : Get over yourself ffs !!!!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Live feed ,and for the last few days Josies only topic if conversation is her ....I dont think i will win (ALL the others telling her she will ,slimy smirk on her fat chops )whoever (SAM ) put her forward for the save card wants knobbing !!!!

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 01:18 PM
I am just watching LF Chuff and it's boring ,think I'll put Jeremy Kyle on for some excitement,lol,all Josie seems to do is eat,suck thumb and sleep

fingers
16-08-2010, 01:19 PM
She's desperately afraid that they are going to JINX her chances!!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:46 PM
She's desperately afraid that they are going to JINX her chances!!

Oh yes ,shes desperate all right !!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:47 PM
I am just watching LF Chuff and it's boring ,think I'll put Jeremy Kyle on for some excitement,lol,all Josie seems to do is eat,suck thumb and sleep

Thats all Josie HAS done ,hardly winner material is she ?But try telling the numpties

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Chuff look at CH4 the FAT FOOK smile tells all she is SUCH A GAMEPLAYER.

I hate JJ saying she will win. I would remortgate my home if the bitch finishes 5th. Would make my ****ing week!!!

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Your right about boring Ive swiched off, Josie seems so confident now its doing my head all they can say is your going to win Josie. YACK

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:57 PM

I hate JJ saying she will win. I would remortgate my home if the bitch finishes 5th. Would make my ****ing week!!!

The thought of her winning makes me want to puke ,I prefer Steve to win over her and Corin ,BOTH the BIGGEST players in there ,they make all the others gameplans look trivial

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Your right about boring Ive swiched off, Josie seems so confident now its doing my head all they can say is your going to win Josie. YACK

Mine too ,all the fake asslicking from hm8s who are jealous to hell she was picked ALL OF THEM wanted it ot be them ,so ALL of them being fake in the fawning/asslicking of her ,esp Steve who nominated her a few times,shes gloating

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 02:05 PM
It is unfair that the FAT COW has not been up for eviction.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 02:07 PM
It is unfair that the FAT COW has not been up for eviction.

Well, actually, seeing as it has happened by the rules up to this point, it is extremely fair.

Your just frustrated that you havent got your way and now never will have :)

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Well, actually, seeing as it has happened by the rules up to this point, it is extremely fair.

Your just frustrated that you havent got your way and now never will have :)

This comment has just reiterated the fact that I will do anything in my power to stop the FAKE from winning.

vesavius
16-08-2010, 02:46 PM
This comment has just reiterated the fact that I will do anything in my power to stop the FAKE from winning.

Like you was gonna do anything else lol.

Btw, did you actually mean 'reiterated'? Or 'reinforced'?

Julie10
16-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes she has come out to play now she has a free pass. Before then all you saw was her hulking form under the duvet. Sams sqealing let Josie have it, let Josie have it flippin' annoyed me so much who does he think he is jumping in when the others had been there longer than him.

Now all we have is a big dough girl smirking like the cat that got the cream for doing sweet fanny adams!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes she has come out to play now she has a free pass. Before then all you saw was her hulking form under the duvet. Sams sqealing let Josie have it, let Josie have it flippin' annoyed me so much who does he think he is jumping in when the others had been there longer than him.

Now all we have is a big dough girl smirking like the cat that got the cream for doing sweet fanny adams!

She is one on the most UN-worthy to get it

Julie10
16-08-2010, 03:14 PM
She is one on the most UN-worthy to get it

Agree. I can't understand why she is favourite to win. Either BB has shown her just laying down almost 24/7 and wolfing down her grub like it was going out of fashion and that is not the true Josie or I have missed her being FUN!
She is certain she will win I hope she doesn't i'd love to see that smile wiped off her greasy chops!

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I hope she fails I dont want her to win.

Angus
16-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Let's just wait and see who's in the final 5 then decide who to vote for INSTEAD of the useless duvet diva. I really can't stand her fake laugh, her thumbsucking, her snidey comments disguised as banter, the accent that gets thicker whenever she wants to appear dumber than she already is and her groping and pawing that bleached blond stick insect under the grubby duvet. I so want to stick it to BB by seeing an HM they haven't chosen win the money. Rather ANYONE win than JJ1 or Dozy.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Let's just wait and see who's in the final 5 then decide who to vote for INSTEAD of the useless duvet diva. I really can't stand her fake laugh, her thumbsucking, her snidey comments disguised as banter, the accent that gets thicker whenever she wants to appear dumber than she already is and her groping and pawing that bleached blond stick insect under the grubby duvet. I so want to stick it to BB by seeing an HM they haven't chosen win the money. Rather ANYONE win than JJ1 or Dozy.

Lets hope others have seen through her too

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Her and her fellow fake are talking about her MASSIVE love affair :joker: like its something out of a Mills and Boon novel

charmingmissc
16-08-2010, 04:59 PM
aaaawwwwwwww

so sad, too bad.

josie for the win.:pat::pat:

Lex
16-08-2010, 05:10 PM

Dont do it Buddy!!!! :nono: She's going to finish third, behind Sam+Corin!!!! :dance:
And she'll still have a 'shed' to go to.....and you'll be on the street!!!....or worse....at the in-laws!! :hugesmile:

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 05:15 PM
I dont think Josie will win. It'll be Corin.

Sammi_Who
16-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Live feed ,and for the last few days Josies only topic if conversation is her ....I dont think i will win (ALL the others telling her she will ,slimy smirk on her fat chops )whoever (SAM ) put her forward for the save card wants knobbing !!!!

It is annoying. It was always inevitable that the winner of the pass would constantly be asked about how they feel about reaching the final etc So Josie was probably the most irritating HM to recieve it in that way, whenever a topic makes her uncomfortable she acts stupid to avoid it. :confused: Winning and the fact theyre even on a gameshow both fall into those such topics! I dont know why she avoids them though, especially now when the end is nigh. Maybe she doesnt want to come across as competitive or cock sure she'll win? I have no idea. She even did it on Friday when she actually got the pass, heard the cheers from the crowd when she recieved it. Then didnt know how to talk about it with the HMs afterwards so pretended not to understand. Even saying she though Davina was joking.

Please!

Just get on with it ffs, all the HMs are discussing their chances. Its only natural at this late stage. There's no need to be awkward about it, especially when i believe she's thought all along she was in the running! :mad:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 07:22 PM
It is annoying. It was always inevitable that the winner of the pass would constantly be asked about how they feel about reaching the final etc So Josie was probably the most irritating HM to recieve it in that way, whenever a topic makes her uncomfortable she acts stupid to avoid it. :confused: Winning and the fact theyre even on a gameshow both fall into those such topics! I dont know why she avoids them though, especially now when the end is nigh. Maybe she doesnt want to come across as competitive or cock sure she'll win? I have no idea. She even did it on Friday when she actually got the pass, heard the cheers from the crowd when she recieved it. Then didnt know how to talk about it with the HMs afterwards so pretended not to understand. Even saying she though Davina was joking.

Please!

Just get on with it ffs, all the HMs are discussing their chances. Its only natural at this late stage. There's no need to be awkward about it, especially when i believe she's thought all along she was in the running! :mad:

She has been SO cocksure for weeks shes won this, thats what makes is more annoying that she could well be right

bansheewails
16-08-2010, 07:27 PM
I hope Josie does win, I think she is great, she is sweet and has been true to herself from beginning to end.

Lex
16-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I hope Josie does win, I think she is great, she is sweet and has been true to herself from beginning to end.

LOL!!!! ...I love dry humour!! :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 07:29 PM

Oh dear Banashee ...youve been had !! here have a bunch of daffs :flowers:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Josie is about as sweet as a dose of arsenic!

bansheewails
16-08-2010, 07:35 PM
We all have our own opinions people. I have liked Josie from the beginning and will like her to the bitter end, unless something really drastic happens, (like she murders corin or something). The only thing I dont like about her is her hanger on (ie John James). If he goes on Friday (with his doppleganger in tow) I will be a happy person! :D

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 07:38 PM
FOOK ME !!!!!!!!!!! Its just said when it gets out her mission is to make Alan Carr her best mate !!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked: In your dreams fat fook