PDA

View Full Version : Vote John James OUT. I will take my chances WILL YOU!!!

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:34 PM
I would rather see Josie win than this smug arrogant pig.

Who wants to join in this campaign to vote John James OUT!!!

Sunday
16-08-2010, 01:36 PM
I like both of them, they have made BB interesting :hugesmile:

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes:

Who cares if he's arrogant, smug etc? He deserves it a damn sight more than Steve.

30stone
16-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Nah ill just be normal and vote out who i dislike.

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:39 PM
:rolleyes:

Who cares if he's arrogant, smug etc? He deserves it a damn sight more than Steve.

No he does NOT. He has just bullied and been malicious throughout the series and just cause he is a tosser he is apparently the best HM8 since sliced bread.

He is the only one I will be voting for on Friday.

elliebrew
16-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Why are you even watching if you HATE all the housemates MRXCX

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:41 PM
No he does NOT. He has just bullied and been malicious throughout the series and just cause he is a tosser he is apparently the best HM8 since sliced bread.

Indeed he has done that - but that's still far better than what Steve has offered, which is **** all.

You seem to be forgetting this is a gameshow...big characters, whether malicious or not, deserve to stay till the end.

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 01:42 PM

been on it since lines opened

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Indeed he has done that - but that's still far better than what Steve has offered, which is **** all.

You seem to be forgetting this is a gameshow...big characters, whether malicious or not, deserve to stay till the end.

Erm, you seem to be forgetting something. The tag line is WHO GOES, YOU DECIDE!!! NOT WHO IS BORING, GET THEM OUT!!! Simples!!!!!!!!"!

He has well irked me the wrong way and I will be voting the cock out!!!

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Erm, you seem to be forgetting something. The tag line is WHO GOES, YOU DECIDE!!! NOT WHO IS BORING, GET THEM OUT!!! Simples!!!!!!!!"!

Yes - and the people should be voting out dull housemates. That SHOULD be the idea.

Sadly, the large majority of people are too dim to realise that without these nasty, malicious, gameplaying housemates the show would suck.

Instead of voting with hatred people should be voting with logic. Clueless people, really.

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I cannot wait to put RED ITALIC COLOUR ON JOHN ****ING JAMES. I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Yes - and the people should be voting out dull housemates. That SHOULD be the idea.

Sadly, the large majority of people are too dim to realise that without these nasty, malicious, gameplaying housemates the show would suck.

Instead of voting with hatred people should be voting with logic. Clueless people, really.

Okay then, lets put in Peter Sutcliffe. That seems to be the type of Housemates you would find entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Okay then, lets put in Peter Sutcliffe. That seems to be the type of Housemates you would find entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, comparing a gameplaying, arrogant Australian man to a serial killer is a massive over exaggeration. Laughable stuff.

But hey, some people's hatred has no bounds I guess...

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Wow, comparing a gameplaying, arrogant Australian man to a serial killer is a massive over exaggeration. Laughable stuff.

But hey, some people's hatred has no bounds I guess...

No, I was just pointing out how LAUGHABLE I found your opinion on what makes a good HM8.

Gotcha!!!!!!!!

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:58 PM
No, I was just pointing out how LAUGHABLE I found your opinion on what makes a good HM8.

Gotcha!!!!!!!!

Hardly. Because you compared a gameplaying, arrogant person to a serial killer. No comparison, really.

It's a gameshow/entertainment show - malicious gameplayers make the show. And if people had any sense, they would stay.

I can GUARANTEE you would not watch if it was a house full of Steve's. Face it, you just love to hate people.

Mr XcX
16-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Hardly. Because you compared a gameplaying, arrogant person to a serial killer. No comparison, really.

It's a gameshow/entertainment show - malicious gameplayers make the show. And if people had any sense, they would stay.

I can GUARANTEE you would not watch if it was a house full of Steve's. Face it, you just love to hate people.

You don't know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So stop having a little bitch on here and leave me alone.

I prefer Steve over a racist chauvinistic pig like John James.

BTW. You are now on my ignore list for trolling.

Gillian-73
16-08-2010, 02:05 PM

here here! Hes getting all my votes this week! I have a very good feeling he'll be gone come friday night

Jack_
16-08-2010, 02:06 PM
You don't know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So stop having a little bitch on here and leave me alone.

I prefer Steve over a racist chauvinistic pig like John James.

BTW. You are now on my ignore list for trolling.

Trolling? Really? :joker:

Take the easy route out and ignore me then - but it's evident you just love to hate people, really.

walter
16-08-2010, 02:25 PM
wasted vote as so many people will already voted

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 02:28 PM
wasted vote as so many people will already voted

How so? Not if most, like me, have already been voting out John James... :xyxwave:

sarahcc25
16-08-2010, 02:41 PM
i think i just bankrupted us voting him out lol. I used to like him at the beginning and grew to dislike him more and more. As bad as it sounds i want to see sam pepper in the final just to see the smug faces wiped off lol

smudgie
16-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Voted out JJames and Dave as I do not like either of them as housemates, voted Steve as he is too boring to win. Good balanced vote methinks.:hugesmile:

Angus
16-08-2010, 02:55 PM
The JJ1 fans are desperately trying to appeal to other HMs' fans to keep the "interesting" ones in by voting out the boring ones. Trouble is they don't seem to understand that a lot of us find JJ1 to be the most tediously boring, predictable, transparent little tosser EVER in BB history, so I am going to do what comes naturally and vote to evict the twat. If Sam goes, he goes, but he will have made more of an impact in just three weeks than most of them have made in ten. The producers have deliberately done a vote to evict in order to ensure that there is NO competition for their chosen winner Josie. I really cannot see her coping with the likes of John McCririck and Pete Burns in UBB - they won't be holding back with the insults and snide comments I'm sure.

sarahcc25
16-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Voted out JJames and Dave as I do not like either of them as housemates, voted Steve as he is too boring to win. Good balanced vote methinks.:hugesmile:

me too! my bf loves both of thm so he will not be happy how much i just spent on the phonebill voting them out :shocked:

sarahcc25
16-08-2010, 02:58 PM
The JJ1 fans are desperately trying to appeal to other HMs' fans to keep the "interesting" ones in by voting out the boring ones. Trouble is they don't seem to understand that a lot of us find JJ1 to be the most tediously boring, predictable, transparent little tosser EVER in BB history, so I am going to do what comes naturally and vote to evict the twat. If Sam goes, he goes, but he will have made more of an impact in just three weeks than most of them have made in ten. The producers have deliberately done a vote to evict in order to ensure that there is NO competition for their chosen winner Josie. I really cannot see her coping with the likes of John McCririck and Pete Burns in UBB - they won't be holding back with the insults and snide comments I'm sure.

Love this - can you imagine Josies face, especially if Nicky goes bk in! She hates Josie and said she has no problem letting her know what she thinks either! Love it!

Cordelia
16-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Keep John James in! GET RUDE SAM OUT!

Angus
16-08-2010, 03:05 PM

Is that it? Not exactly persuasive is it?:joker:

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 03:29 PM

Oh er,I really DONT want to see his 'cock out' his face is bad enough:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Kazanne :joker:

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Kazanne :joker:

Well,:joker::joker:at least we should be spared that!!I haven't got a magnifying glass anyway,:joker::joker:but agree get crabby out:xyxwave:

emptynest
16-08-2010, 04:22 PM
I have alresdy voted for crab eyes to go and I will be voting for him again before Friday

Angus
16-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Oh er,I really DONT want to see his 'cock out' his face is bad enough:joker::joker::joker::joker:

I don't think he has one - Josie's been in there 10 weeks and she hasn't found it yet:laugh2:

Julie10
16-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Love this - can you imagine Josies face, especially if Nicky goes bk in! She hates Josie and said she has no problem letting her know what she thinks either! Love it!

And I think big Jos'll give her a run for her money.

Lex
16-08-2010, 05:21 PM

Been on it already Buddy!......Half my pension on the Tosser!! :hugesmile:

Beastie
17-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Yes.

Sunday
17-08-2010, 10:24 AM

Agree!!!

karezza
17-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Anyone but Crab Eyes to win.