PDA

View Full Version : What difference will it make if SAM goes on friday

elliebrew
16-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Sam is a very entertaining housemate

But what difference is it going to make if hes out on friday!!

Theres only 3 days left after friday, nothing major is going to happen.!!

Hes not going to win, so whats the difference

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:38 PM
The point is DULL housemates do not deserve a place in the final. The big characters do.

It's as simple as that, really.

Oh and if he makes the final don't count him out...he could do it.

ILoveTRW
16-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Elliebrew just wants him gone so it will give Corin a better chance at winning.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Elliebrew just wants him gone so it will give Corin a better chance at winning.

Aye

elliebrew
16-08-2010, 01:42 PM
There is NOTHING wrong with voting Sam out for those reasons.

I dont want a flash in the pan housemate winning because a few idiots think he has a right to!!

Hes come in for 2 weeks armed with a TON of ammo to use against original housemates! and suddenly people think hes being clever for using it against them!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 01:51 PM
I doubt it VERY much that he will go on Friday

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 01:57 PM
I want him to stay and hope Dave gets the boot.

elliebrew
16-08-2010, 02:32 PM
he will chuff

vesavius
16-08-2010, 02:40 PM
he will chuff

I agree, especially as he is now pissing off not only Josie fans but Corins with this wig thing. :)

Adamw92
16-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Sam and Corin are the only two up for eviction that I want to stay

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 03:20 PM
The point is DULL housemates do not deserve a place in the final. The big characters do.

Exactly... So John James has NO place in the final :xyxwave: I have not been entertained by him living under a duvet for 2 months... :sleep:

Sam or Corin to win!! :D

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Sam or Corin to win.

Raph
16-08-2010, 03:32 PM

I dont want a flash in the pan housemate winning because a few idiots think he has a right to!!

Hes come in for 2 weeks armed with a TON of ammo to use against original housemates! and suddenly people think hes being clever for using it against them!

I sort of agree. He's entertaining, but I don't really feel as though he deserves to win over people who have spent months in there, meaning that all their traits (good and bad) were portrayed. If he gets into the final, the likelihood of him winning does immensely increase, which poses as a threat to people who want him to make the final, but not win. This is why I personally want him out this week. Like him, but don't think he necessarily deserves to win the final ever Big Brother.

Sunday
I think one of the housemates that have been there from the beginning should win, not Sam. For those that like him, he could have changed had he been there longer like some have said the others have.
The others have endured more and done more tasks and have earned their place in the final. Well, except Steve who has hardly done anything.

Jords
Well because he could win duh!

BBLB
16-08-2010, 03:33 PM
The only reason to keep Sam in would be for him to win.

Seeing as I cannot stand him I will continue to vote him out.

Wether Sam is at the final or not will not make any difference to the entrtainment ( or lack of it ) unless your a sam supporter.

BJ
16-08-2010, 04:12 PM
I want him to stay and hope Dave gets the boot.

Me too Patricia.

Sam has made an incredible difference since he arrived. Now we see things happening in what had become a boring house. I'd love him to win.

*mazedsalv**
16-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Look on the Offical BB facebook page which has 342,000 fans, around 85% of them are commenting "Sam to win" but thats no good in an evict vote, the other 15% will be enough for Sam to go.

It should have been a vote to save but the producers are being stupid... when Sam goes on Friday, i expect no one to be interested in the last 4 days of the show... what a way to end...

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Because he deserves a place in the final.

Lex
16-08-2010, 05:16 PM
The difference is that if he survives on friday.........HE'S WON IT!!!!:xyxwave:

Tom4784
16-08-2010, 05:21 PM
It'll make the final less predictable hence more fun.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
16-08-2010, 10:37 PM

There is many things wrong with voting out Sam! lol

A few idiots? **** off! your an idiot for wanting Corin to win! Shes faker than her tan! and she is a cheating bitch who will do anything including a showmance to win bb!..

Your signiture pic is a bit omtimpistic too.. kinda arogant of you in a way! but on the bright side you'll hvae to change it come tuesday 24th! :D

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 10:38 PM
I don't think he deserves to win, he hasn't been there for half as long as the others even.

Ramsay
16-08-2010, 10:40 PM
urgh i cant believe people actually want corin to win

Jack_
16-08-2010, 10:43 PM
I don't think he deserves to win, he hasn't been there for half as long as the others even.

And? He's done more in his short time in the house than any of the others have.

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Hes not going to win, so whats the difference

How on earth do you figure that?

he was fave to win before all this free ticket and quad eviction nonsense.

If he survives, I would imagine he will be fave/near fave again.

BBLB
16-08-2010, 11:40 PM
And? He's done more in his short time in the house than any of the others have.

No he really hasint,thats a complete myth .
If we are talking arguements then JJ1 has it in the bag..he is responsible for most of the arguing.
Josie has had some brilliant moments that people seem to have forgotten about because it was so long ago,things like that tv show thing were they eat horrible things and had to wave goodbye at the end..every hm was waving but as the camera pans across theres Josie puking in her bucket,in her first 3 weeks Josie was really funny,Mario gave us the mole thing for a whole week and Andrew gave us that brilliant jack Bauer task as well as some really funny diary room moments like when he had the girls all over him and he didnt want them to leave.
People forget a lot because these original HMs have done a long stint in the house and like any big brother series has moments when the hms are drained.

Sams storylines,well he doesnt have any,his airtime is all about hijacking other hms airtime.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
17-08-2010, 02:33 AM
urgh i cant believe people actually want corin to win

These 2 are my thought exactly! lol

red
17-08-2010, 02:43 AM
t just isnt fair seeing dullard like andrew,mario,steve making the final...