PDA

View Full Version : David Is this true

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Picked this up today,Dave says he loves lamping !

On LF last night Dave commented on what a wonderful moon it was for lamping.

For those that do not know what lamping is: when it is dark blood thirsty hunters take a huge powerful lamp, and a couple or more Lurcher type dogs and go hunting. They shine their powerful lights around the woods and fields and when they catch an animal in the light beam they hold steady the beam to keep the animal still, then send in the dogs. More than two dogs and it is illegal.

If this is true,what a barbaric man Dave is.

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 02:00 PM
The bas*ard

parmnion
16-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Or farmers hire people with a powerful lamp and a SHOTGUN to keep the rabbit population down.

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Oh god can this guy get any worse i cant stand people who are cruelty to animals,:bawling: the guy makes my blood boil, the way talks to Sam & everything else the does in the house, he should have been evicted weeks ago.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 02:06 PM
I wish it had been dogging instead, I'd have liked him even more :dance:

Jack_
16-08-2010, 02:08 PM
-visions of him lamping and then shouting "IT'S ALL IN THE GLORRRRRRRRRRRY"-

:joker: :joker: :joker:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 02:09 PM
In England Scotland and Wales, most forms of hunting with dogs have been made illegal by the Hunting Act 2004 but rabbits and rats were specifically included on a list of exemptions, so that lamping these animals with dogs is still legal. Hunting fox, rabbit and hare with dogs is still legal in Northern Ireland. In Britain lamping foxes with dogs has been rendered illegal, but lamping is still possible if shooting.

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL AT ALL.

smudgie
16-08-2010, 02:30 PM

For those that do not know what lamping is: when it is dark blood thirsty hunters take a huge powerful lamp, and a couple or more Lurcher type dogs and go hunting. They shine their powerful lights around the woods and fields and when they catch an animal in the light beam they hold steady the beam to keep the animal still, then send in the dogs. More than two dogs and it is illegal.

If you go lamping for foxes (and rabbits) you normally take a terrier, the terrier is used to flush out the animal when it has gone underground, you then shoot the animal, not send in the dogs to detroy the animal. The rabbits normally go in the pot (or the freezer) so it woukld be a waste letting the dogs at them.:hugesmile:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Doesn't surprise me, the nasty ****...

Sunday
16-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Now did he really say that?

fingers
16-08-2010, 02:40 PM
you would have to be retarded (or living in a city) not to realise how the world works as regards to vermin control.
oh no hang on city dwelling ******* are the ones that outlawed foxhunting with dogs and ended up with urban foxes running riot and nearly killing a baby in its crib.
heres a round of applause you morons :nono:

That was so insulting it had to be posted twice!

billy123
16-08-2010, 02:41 PM
That was so insulting it had to be posted twice!
why is it insulting and where else was it posted?????? or are you talking crap?

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 02:41 PM
you would have to be retarded (or living in a city) not to realise how the world works as regards to vermin control.
oh no hang on city dwelling ******* are the ones that outlawed foxhunting with dogs and ended up with urban foxes running riot and nearly killing a baby in its crib.

LOL! Yes foxes are taking over the world... :sleep:

Grow up...

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 02:42 PM
why is it insulting and where else was it posted?????? or are you talking crap?

Erm I'd say calling people ******* & morons is quite insulting, unless out in the sticks you use them as compliments! :joker:

paper-cut-exit
16-08-2010, 02:43 PM
I'd have thought one that claims to be able to cure the terminally ill etc. would spend his time healing the sick instead of getting his kicks killing animals!

Sunday
16-08-2010, 02:44 PM

Nice!! :rolleyes: NOT!

fingers
16-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Erm I'd say calling people ******* & morons is quite insulting, unless out in the sticks you use them as compliments! :joker:

He deleted the first one, the one that had all the smilies, hooray for the Edit button!

BlackOrWhite
16-08-2010, 02:49 PM
PMore than two dogs and it is illegal.

Depending on what type of animal it is.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 02:51 PM

Ask me if Im shocked ?

Sunday
16-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Ask me if Im shocked ?

Are you shocked?

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Are you shocked?

Not a jot !! :nono:

MTVN
16-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Are people criticising him for hunting or for the method of hunting?

Jords
16-08-2010, 03:38 PM
I have an image of Dave thrusting up against a lamp post :|

charmingmissc
16-08-2010, 03:41 PM
here on the downs, people are still getting arrested and prosecuted for lamping.

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:37 PM

Well, what should we expect from his assoc with USA freaks!

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
heres a round of applause you morons :nono:.
No - born and bred country dweller - still support hunting ban! (Live on a farm by the way!)>

Lex
16-08-2010, 05:43 PM

YEP!...Heared him say it myself!!....And thought it was a strange thing for a minister to say! :conf:

As you can tell...i'm against all' bloodsports' and am not religious!...But if I were....?....My God, would be against killing 'for sport'!....Even animals!! :nono:

billy123
16-08-2010, 07:04 PM
here on the downs, people are still getting arrested and prosecuted for lamping.thats odd seeing as lamping is legal :conf:

Shasown
16-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Well, what should we expect from his assoc with USA freaks!

No - born and bred country dweller - still support hunting ban! (Live on a farm by the way!)>

Yeah I almost believe that, not knowing that lamping has been practised in the UK for years, is legal in certain forms, etc a real country dweller born and bread

stoney
16-08-2010, 07:45 PM

any idea when dave was meant to have said it and to who :conf:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 07:49 PM
any idea when dave was meant to have said it and to who :conf:

the warewolf and jesus, but shh, keep it quiet.

stoney
16-08-2010, 07:51 PM
the warewolf and jesus, but shh, keep it quiet.

ware wolf............there wolf :xyxwave:( young frankenstien)

parmnion
16-08-2010, 07:51 PM
yes.(nods)